K&S going off air?

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So there's been a lot of talk about the show going off air due to low ratings. Do you guys think it's gonna get axed? The storyline is beginning to pick up and the other leads are going to enter again, I was kind excited but this news makes me anxious. Progressive shows done right aren't a common occurrence on ITV, it would be incredibly sad to see this one go!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no, really? I hope not, I really enjoyed it so far

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

So there's been a lot of talk about the show going off air due to low ratings. Do you guys think it's gonna get axed? The storyline is beginning to pick up and the other leads are going to enter again, I was kind excited but this news makes me anxious. Progressive shows done right aren't a common occurrence on ITV, it would be incredibly sad to see this one go!

Hope not! ðŸ˜²

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I hope it is not true!

This is the only thing to watch in this time... positive story with humor and a one cast !!!!!!!!!

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I hope it is not true!

This is the only thing to watch in this time... positive story with humor and a one cast !!!!!!!!!

Dont u guys we should increase the activities of this forum why is this so silent

colt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We can't let this show go off air just yet. We need to see DP's attitude change towards women since he already respects them just worried for the society, what everyone will thinks if his girls are working, how his girls will stay safe in the outside world which has big Men Ego!! He just needs to trust his daughthers and his own upbringing!!

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colt

We can't let this show go off air just yet. We need to see DP's attitude change towards women since he already respects them just worried for the society, what everyone will thinks if his girls are working, how his girls will stay safe in the outside world which has big Men Ego!! He just needs to trust his daughthers and his own upbringing!!

Yeah and the show could have a lot of content as it not only deals with girlsopening  abarber shop but the girl challenging the patriarchal society

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Show is not going off air. People are just creating rumours to defame the show I guess.

kaatelal_fp thumbnail

all r rumors dont trust any rumors until any one of the crew memeber confirms it.

AluOli1234 thumbnail
Really.. I hv been watching it since the start and tbh, I really really love the show... especially the actors and.. their acting with the storyline