Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was so beautiful to read Akshu!  A real, heartfelt confession from a changed Shaurya!😍 You are spoiling us with such great Shakhi moments, now I want to see this in the show!😁 very nicely done ❤️👌

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Akshu,

This is all hearts. I really want Shaurya to say all these and assure Anokhi of his changes. 

I want to be the man you come home to....I want to be your man....❤️  

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved it...really resonated with me...i really hope Shaurya convinces her on the show too & keeps to his promises and doesnt buckle under family pressure...fingers crossed💖😊🌹

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful Akshu. Thanks for tagging.

So, well expressed. So, good that you mentioned that Anokhi told Shaurya that she had this thing in her mind that Monty lied to her and was betraying her. He would later on shatter her dreams.

Now, Shaurya knows where her insecurities, trust issues and resentment comes from.

So, glad that Shaurya is actually a changed man who would love to hear about how her day went and not be just like the older Shaurya who would be happy if his wife tended to the needs of Sabharwal family and her duties as his wife.

Glad that he knows love and marriage is about partnership, companionship and holding on to each other whatever comes. It's about being life partners in true sense come what may.

They both are each other's home. ❤️

I wish something like this comes up in show as well.

FortunaMajor thumbnail

I simply loved this! I can totally see Shaurya turning into someone who is equally if not more excited about Anokhi's education and work! 

I can only think of his pride while uttering:

"hamari class/college ki economics ki rising star" 

" I know she is right! I know she is bright" 

"You are brilliant and I know there is so much you can contribute to the world" 

Shaurya Sabarwal will definitely get this point (in your drabble) and further! 

Thank you for dropping this gem during SAAKK's Shakhi drought😆

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

I absolutely adore this!! It was so sweet and you can see that he has changed and realized the error of his way. The fear of losing her is so real and you penned it so well! My favorite line is “But most of all, I want to be the man you come home to” because that right there is such a subtle difference. He is the one she comes home to, not the other way around. I also appreciate that in this drabble, she knows he won’t betray her and that his words aren’t just pretextual. Because Shaurya doesn’t say things just for the sake of saying it. He only does when he means it and I love that you captured that understanding too. This was so beautiful Akshu ❤️❤️❤️

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Akshu! Ahh you posted the Drabble! ❤️ You described them so beautifully. They are a truly unique and special couple!

Can I just say that Shaurya’s words are truly special. As you get married, you want your partner/husband to be your champion. We need more women champions in our lives. Women already have so many glass ceilings to go through in the world. We need more champions who support women to fulfil their dreams. I absolutely adore this side of Shaurya! He has changed immensely and Anokhi deserves his support and love to complete her studies. The last line has my heart! ❤️He wants to be the man she comes home to! 

Loved it so much again! 🤗

PS - I am still going to bug you again for a smashing OS! I am starving for that  😆🥳

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was so nice Akshu.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

How badly I would want Nikki to have a man to come home to because she needs to but because she wants to.. Someone not to support her dreams but enjoy her dreams..😭

How badly I want them to have this conversation where he assures her to be there, where he assures that heartbroken girl that he won't be the man breaking her heart..😭

Give us an OS na babe after your exams are done where they patch up.. 😭

PS- I am commenting here since IF is not letting me edit the one on 1st page.. 😡

CottonCandyy thumbnail

This is so beautiful ❤️

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully penned Akshu.

I so want to see Anokhi talk about her past wedding and why she ran away from it in the show.

I love the contrast, how he started as a man she's run away from to someone who she'd want to come home to. Its heartwarming❤️

Thank you for this piece😳