Posted: 2 years ago

I'm a huge fan of her and I feel her talent is so under appreciated. Here is an appreciation thread for some of her famous songs. 

Yaad Piya Ki aane lagi

This is one of her recent songs released in 2020. This song's original version was sung by Falguni Pathak and was quite popular. The  remake has also garnered much appreciation with over 370 million views on YouTube. 

She has done a music video of the song for T series with Dhivya Khosla Kumar as the lead. 

Kala Chashma 

The remake song Kala Chashma has been of her biggest hits. It was sung by Neha Kakkar, Amar Arshi and Badshah. It was released in the year 2016 for the movie Baar baar dekho starring Siddharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif. This song had many grooving to its beats and was quite mandatory for every sangeet function during that time. 

Aankh Marey

The new version of the song was sung by Neha Kakkar, Kumar Sanu and Mika singh for the movie Simba in the year 2018. It is arguably one of the best songs that was released in that year. The song became an immediate hit upon its release, quickly becoming the favourite song of many people. 

Edited by Amekha - 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJzudDLXxM

First and foremost, she has sung my favorite song and recreated the magic of it Now this is one of those sad songs whcich I can never get enough of. I never get bored listening to it. And now that I have it in Neha's voice, what else could I ask for? I would never go back to the original song again. 

Bohat aayi gayi singers, magar iss baar Neha Kakkar tum hi aana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX4flu0z4qE

Oh my Gosh!!! I stumbled upon this on YouTube when Tum Bin 2 came out and I was in love with Ishq Mubarak and Teri Faryaad. I wasn;t even familiar with this lady at that time. I had no idea what I was missing out on. Two of the best songs sung by this charmer! No wonder everyone is so crazy about her. 

Oh mere dil mubarak ho, yahi to Neha Kakkar hai❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h0Upn8RdGo

Okay so I liked the original song but never loved it. Until one day I came across this oh so awesome version of it and I was like oh wow. Like W O W. The new lyrics just touched my heart like never before, and after hearing this song I even started liking the 'so ordinary' original version all thanks to Neha's awesome. So thank you Neha Kakkar for giving my ears the honor to listen to your beautiful voice🤗

Neha ve, mangda mera kaan aur songs ve

2 posts for Neha kakkar? achanak?

Dare right?😆

Anyway, my fav Neha song 

https://youtu.be/N2-HsIYd0Go❤️

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ajeeb-ladki

2 posts for Neha kakkar? achanak?

Dare right?😆

You will get many more threads coming...its Neha appreciation week

Unique ji, aap theek ho na ? Ye sab toh Idol forum pe bhi nahi chalta hai. 🤣

Itni badi pankha tum Nehu ki😲

Hinna kabhi bataya nahi😒🤣

I wish i could say I echo every word you just wrote there about kakkar but i don’t feel the same way or anywhere close to it 🤣

Kal ek aur post karna uss ke liye, tab hi i will accept you are a genuine fan 😎🤣

Edited by Anmol_. - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Waiting

I actually like teh rift she gave for manali trance. Baaki... if you say so (m only commenting coz I am tagged here and I don't wanna be rude🤣)

oh, whoever dared her to do so, man, you nasty!😈

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Absolutely. Neha's fans unite 👍🏼

let us show her some appreciation ✌