Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: itujabe

It is not bashing but it is complete truth. Is it not?

On this forum, every legendary singer, judge, guest judge is being insulted. Why?

One thread is open for old judges to give negative comments, when other judges came, people starting to insult them. 

Why did you use abusive language?

I think you have a distorted definition of what abusive means. I'm not here to argue what is true and what is not true, I'm simply pointing out your very toxic behavior by going into contestant fan threads just to badmouth and abuse that particular contestant, all for the sake of eliciting responses from other forum members and making the environment hostile. This type of behavior needs to be better moderated.

Katie_Kells thumbnail

Originally posted by: itujabe

Pawandeep rajan is going to become composer, band master and music director. It is good for him but for singing competition, he needs to treat and improve voice quality.

Look at Armchair Vocal Coach Itujabe over here being a jerk ! Lmao

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Good to see an appreciation thread for Pawandeep! I was wondering why he didn’t have one as yet! 

see this thread you'll get to know 

(Lots of PD haters I think (m new here))

Idk y there is so much negativity here n that too caused by one person only (that too in just 4 pgs)

Does the same thing happens on other contestants' AT ??!!?? 

M fearing to see any ATs now 

But surely would appreciate whosoever made this thread πŸ’– 

Thank you for making this thread 😊

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Avengers12 thumbnail

Very few or you can say only 1 or 2 pawan fans are there in this forum, so his thread is not active.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

see this thread you'll get to know 

(Lots of PD haters I think (m new here))

Idk y there is so much negativity here n that too caused by one person only (that too in just 4 pgs)

Does the same thing happens on other contestants' AT ??!!?? 

M fearing to see any ATs now 

But surely would appreciate whosoever made this thread πŸ’– 

Thank you for making this thread 😊

When there is success there is negativity involved as logon ki jalti hai!!
 Pawan is the most successful of the lot as is seen by his fan following who are probably not on IF.. His family has many good singers and his mom has a really good voice. He is not a trained singer but he has natural skills and his voice reaches you. I wish he would improve his stage presence a bit but he is the best male singer of the current Indian idol. I think he gets discussed on other threads and people are not active on this thread. Still it doesn’t take away the success he has achieved. Whether he wins the title or not, I hope he gets chances in Bwood and he is able to create good music along with Ashish. I hope this combo does well! 

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

When there is success there is negativity involved as logon ki jalti hai!!

Jalne walo ki Kami nhi he 😏😏😏

Pawan is the most successful of the lot as is seen by his fan following who are probably not on IF.. His family has many good singers and his mom has a really good voice. He is not a trained singer but he has natural skills and his voice reaches you. I wish he would improve his stage presence a bit but he is the best male singer of the current Indian idol. I think he gets discussed on other threads and people are not active on this thread. Still it doesn’t take away the success he has achieved. Whether he wins the title or not, I hope he gets chances in Bwood and he is able to create good music along with Ashish. I hope this combo does well! 

exactly πŸ’― 

@bold that's the only thing he lags in but m sure he'll improve 

@underlined yeah 😎 n I have talked with some PD fans who vote like crazy for him n want him to win the trophy n consider it to be Thier duty to make him winπŸ˜† n some are like us who mainly care about his life after Idol n his future work 

Both are right in Thier own way 

This thread should be revived again 😊

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avengers12

Very few or you can say only 1 or 2 pawan fans are there in this forum, so his thread is not active.

now is the time we can make it active if you all are willing with no negativity πŸ˜€

Also I have an eye for detail so would comment

(Wished that there was an arudeep AT since I both are my fav but I don't think this idea will work 😌)

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Do start an arudeep thread. They both are my favourites too. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Pawandeep Rajan me kalank me πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž