Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Care to share a link to this story? No...OpIndia does not count.

The Livermore classified report only suggests that both the Lab Theory & The Animal transmission(most likely a bat) theory are plausible. They don't claim anything with certainty.  

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/covid-19-virus-accidentally-leaked-by-an-intern-at-wuhan-lab-suggests-us-media-11587153239725.html

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/world/covid-19-virus-accidentally-leaked-by-an-intern-in-china-fox-news-report-claims/article31373917.ece

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kavi..

I don’t think China would specifically engineer a strain for India mostly cuz I think they know they wouldn’t have to. India unfortunately was well known as a potentially dangerous country for community spread, because of over population and even socioeconomic factors like the number of people in poverty without access to sanitation. That’s why everyone worldwide was so impressed after the first wave was stopped, because it was a major success and averted a huge crisis. However now we are seeing what was feared in that there’s an insane level of community spread and that is obviously giving the virus more opportunities to mutate as well. And since dominant mutations are usually more resilient, a more mutated strain would in all likelihood be more dangerous. So even if we are to say that China engineered the initial virus, which is doubtful since the wet markets are a well documented risk for outbreaks anyway, they wouldn’t need to specifically target India so much as wait for the virus to behave like a virus. Their energy is better spent spreading misinformation online, which I believe is a big factor in the disaster in the USA and initial vaccine hesitancy in India.

Dear Kavi Thank you for the comment, it is such words that keep us grounded and sane... As I stated about China, mine are theories and as way out there as any theory can be, you know how it is when you start to think and find culpability with those who have crossed many lines,  you can even be illogical and start to blame them for black holes and cluttering up space and the atmosphere with junk, so I accept the facts as presented...The idiot truth muddling dude in the topic remains an idiot..

At any rate your post is a logical factual explanation, well worded; a joy to read. Again THANK YOU.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So he would rather watch the funeral pyres in a film but not in the reality? Then he should ask the Government why he is having to see those gory scenes day in and day out everywhere. He should put his butt to work and see how he can avoid these scenes from happening. NOT try to evade the truth and criticize those who are trying to bring it in front of the world! Idiot!