Why Aditya Chopra didn’t let Sushant do SLB’s movie?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Didn't sushant himself broke the contract with yrf after pani movie fallout...as far as ranveer is concern...he did talked about casting couch...he went to auditions...paying of 10 crores... can't tell that for sure if that's even true as media created so many false and fake news post sushant death... media, political party and sushant new found fans never let sushant rest in peace 🕊️ everyday new lies...

Edited by Ktptalks - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ktptalks

Didn't sushant himself broke the contract with yrf after pani movie fallout...as far as ranveer is concern...he did talked about casting couch...he went to auditions...paying of 10 crores... can't tell that for sure if that's even true as media created so many false and fake news post sushant death... media, political party and sushant new found fans never let sushant rest in peace 🕊️ everyday new lies...

And his haters let him rest in peace?

Since his death everyday new threads on Sushant's case was opened on this forum by the same people who were supposedly tired with this case, but still can't stop talking about it. 

These people had problem with news channels acting like judge, jury and executioner, but were never bored with themselves doing the same damn thing!!!

Even this thread might just end up being another bashing session for Sushant haters, the same people who want him to "rest in peace". 

Employment contracts are pretty strait forward with YRF. 3 movies whatever they are to be done with YRF and not work with anyone else till they are released.  Other than any special clauses incorporated during signing..

Contract ends only after 3 movies are released and can be renewed by mutual consent. If an actor chooses to break a contract he has to payback YRF a pre decided sum of money per movie

And other production houses too have similar contracts. 

When you break one PH contract without indemnifying them then other houses will not support you too.

Sometimes PH allow their actor to work under contract with other PH too. It's totally upon their wish.

Ranveer Singh managed to get YRF consent Sushant did not. 

Parineeti Anushka and recently Vaani etc worked the 3 movies before going to other PH. 

Financing movies is a business..if someone has money they offer to PH. The PH will take it specially if there is no interest being charged.  They have every right to.  If Sushant's father was not rich it wasn't Ranveer's fault.

If Sushant's father did not have connections to get YRF consent  to take up work from other PH it wasn't Ranveer's fault either. 

It was not YRF or any other PH fault either.

Sushant was not forced to sign the contract.If he had signed it. He had to abide by it. 

Edited by Chiillii - 2 years ago

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

And his haters let him rest in peace?

Since his death everyday new threads on Sushant's case was opened on this forum by the same people who were supposedly tired with this case, but still can't stop talking about it. 

These people had problem with news channels acting like judge, jury and executioner, but were never bored with themselves doing the same damn thing!!!

Even this thread might just end up being another bashing session for Sushant haters, the same people who want him to "rest in peace". 

I agree with you...i just answered the person who made this post...everyday there is new post on sushant....if the topic is not of him...still it will be divert towards him ... it's sad ...why can't people just stop talking about him...he is gone and i truly believe in rest in peace 🕊️

Originally posted by isabel655

I heard about the 10 crore deal back in 2011 after his first movie released. It has nothing to do with Sushant’s death. Ranveer came from a super rich family. Otherwise, Deepika wouldn’t marry him. He studied in US. He is Sonam’s second cousin. He use to go to parties with rich star kids like Ranbir, Sonakshi and other rich star kids. He dated Ahana Deol before. His grandma was an actress. So that these things doesn’t make a struggler and the crying about auditions and casting couch seems fake. There had been debate about that in IF many times of how he calls him an outsider when he is not completely an outsider. Yes, Sushant broke the contract after he figured out that he was being cheated by Aditya Chopra that gave him a fake promise to cast him in 3 movies but he got SLB’s offer before he broke out from YRF and the only reason he couldn’t do SLB’s project because Aditya Chopra didn’t let him while Adi let Ranveer do those SLB’s projects. Ranveer’s first 2 movies with SLB was first offered to Sushant but unfortunately because of Adi, Ranveer got those projects and he was given fair chances because of the 10 crores that his dad paid. 

Yes maybe but there been no proof of such things happening...i do know that Ranveer is not an outsider and he is super rich...but these 10 crore story been cooked by the media...they never showed any documentation...so i can't believe in it ....

Ten crores isn't a lot of money for YRF... I doubt how true this is.. 

YRF fu*ked up Vaani's and Pari's career they even fu*ked up Ayushman's career ( read about how AC snatched Hitchki from him and gave it to Rani) but he got really lucky with Andhadhun and Maddock movies.. They wasted Sushant's precious time because of Paani and then shelved the movie after he gave 2 years of his career to it. He was probably one of the most sought out young actors that time so I am sure he might have rejected over dozens of movies because of the contract and because of his prep for Paani. No wonder he left YRF at bitter note. 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago

Did not shraddha broke YRF contract?? I guess everyone could have broken it by compensating??

Originally posted by Ktptalks

Didn't sushant himself broke the contract with yrf after pani movie fallout...

Ofcourse he did 😆

Originally posted by pallavi_

Did not shraddha broke YRF contract?? I guess everyone could have broken it by compensating??

But Shraddha got lucky because Ashiqui 2 became 100cr movie and even with that, she couldn't work with huge banners on big-budgeted movies.