Couples : Who opposite whom?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Who is opposite whom? 

They are showing Simar opposite Aarav but Aarav having interest in Reema who is being promoted as opposite Vivaan πŸ€” means if we go by typical ITV twist that means ultimately it's going to be - 

1. Simar & Vivaan 
  2. Reema & Aarav 

Right? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't have any idea, but I think Simar-Vivaan and Reema-Aarav pair would be more interesting. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would like that, too.

As far i know itv - it would be opposite: meera-vivan and simar-arav.

IMHO - simar's singing looks are so forced.... her hand movement is so out of place ... it is not natural.....actor should watch/observe Indian idol  contestants .... for inspiration.

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

IMHO - simar's singing looks are so forced.... her hand movement is so out of place ... it is not natural.....actor should watch/observe Indian idol  contestants .... for inspiration.

I agree with you. I saw few clips and her hands are not on the strings of the instrument. 

Also, when I saw the promo where Simar playing Veena with a 'Aaahhh Music',😡 I felt like no wonder Geetanjali Devi hates music🀣🀣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I don't have any idea, but I think Simar-Vivaan and Reema-Aarav pair would be more interesting. 

Yup I feel the same πŸ˜†

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I would like that, too.

As far i know itv - it would be opposite: meera-vivan and simar-arav.

Opposites tho Simar & Vivaan hain considering Simar the most sanskari responsibile girl where Vivaan the youngest carefree boy who will change overnight due to unexpected marriage with Simar πŸ˜† Where Reema the bold and beautiful opposite Aarav the elder one πŸ˜› If they go by season one tho Simar is going to be Choti Bahu like Simar Bhardawaj and Reema as badi bahu just like ROLI Bhardawaj πŸ˜³ 

I am yet to watch Episodes so no idea... I have seen few clips here and there πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Opposites tho Simar & Vivaan hain considering Simar the most sanskari responsibile girl where Vivaan the youngest carefree boy who will change overnight due to unexpected marriage with Simar πŸ˜† Where Reema the bold and beautiful opposite Aarav the elder one πŸ˜› If they go by season one tho Simar is going to be Choti Bahu like Simar Bhardawaj and Reema as badi bahu just like ROLI Bhardawaj πŸ˜³ 

I am yet to watch Episodes so no idea... I have seen few clips here and there πŸ˜†

agree....πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I agree with you. I saw few clips and her hands are not on the strings of the instrument. 

Also, when I saw the promo where Simar playing Veena with a 'Aaahhh Music',😡 I felt like no wonder Geetanjali Devi hates music🀣🀣

lol🀣

Mein woh sab scenes FF kar diya.. Pehle tym jaise dekha woh scene faceplam moment tha mere liye.. πŸ˜†

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As of now I'm feeling aarav simar

Reema vivan

But i would love to see vivan n simar and aarav n reema

Opposite pair will be  quite interesting 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Vivaan-Simar and Aarav-Reema will look good together so I am rooting for Vivaan-Simar and Aarav-Reema in SSK2. Aarav-Simar will be a weird looking pair since as compared to Simar Aarav looks very younger and Aarav looks more like Simar's younger brother not her lover but Reema-Aarav will be a good and beautiful pair, also since Vivaan-Simar are opposite poles to each other their pair will be great and beautiful.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š.