So Rupi di it is...

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The only saving grace this week... 

With Tauji for company maybe... 

Or will he also do a 360, like the rest of the Tripathis, once the truth is revealed?

Ke 'ghalti' Imlie ki hai??!!

What's with the Tripathis and their obsession with the fault-finding process? 

And why should Imlie be made the easy scapegoat??

If they are free that is, with not targeting Aditya??!!

Of course they have every right to question Aditya... 

But if making lame excuses of Imlie's glorious future sans the Tripathis,  is the 'solution' to welcoming their poor little rich girl,  aka tormented daughter-in-law back...what kind of a delusional world are these people living in??!! 

Clearly, Aparnaji and Radhaji lead the moron brigade, this week!! 

Truth be told, had almost made up my mind to not post this week... the trigger being, Ms. "God's gift to humankind", Anu Chaturvedi's appalling behaviour towards Imlie...Imlie's juvenile justification of the same....and,  Aditya's lack of visible discomfort!!

And,  what was that piece of crap...on the bouquet that Aditya was carrying??!!

The lunchbox was just fine...justified too, but the bouquet!!

Beats me completely!

This track was undoubtedly a difficult one... but, as they say,  in every challenge lies an opportunity..

But sadly,  the makers missed the bus... and, that too... by a mile! 

If they'd got the suicide track right... and treated it as just that... a track...sans the melodrama...would truly have been a new dimension to ITV viewing!

If only wishes were horses... 

Pray why the post then today, one may wonder.. 

Not 'cos it's come to be a weekly ritual...

But

Some powerful lines that 

Aditya mouthed

To Imlie

Today

The lines were lovely... totally in character with how one would expect Aditya's character arc to evolve... 

And that is exactly where my problem lies

The lack of consistency!!

Completely understand that decisiveness is not necessarily Aditya's forte

But this constant yo yoying 

To still attribute Malini's return to the Tripathi household or not, to her decision of having left the house... 

Is not lack of clarity of thought

Is still lack of spine,  IMO

Hence,  the post today

Those lines... although beautiful...seemed so empty... 

So superfluous 

Came across as yet another stop gap arrangement

The irony,  though... he actually meant every word he uttered

As if,  sealed by the "Goodnight" that followed... 

And that is where, the series is struggling, IMO...

A clear lack of a character graph of the leads..

And that is worrisome

'Cos Malini and her woes, are only incidental to the larger scheme of things...at least for me!!

If the makers' idea of detail is Malini casually flipping through a magazine, post a suicide attempt

Sorry,  I may be an exception

But this is definitely NOT what I had signed up for!!

I won't be surprised if Malini decides to return to Tripathi Nivas, next week

I will be pleasantly surprised though... if Aditya, without any further delay

Is able to prove that, 

Sometimes...

Actions indeed need to speak louder than words!

Cheers! 

DocD

Edited by DocD - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Doc,

reserved will be back to revert watching episode 4 of 6 😊 shortly. 

To read and catch-up.

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited

Lovely post as always DocD

This week it was Tauji or BK and last week it was Rupi.. who is next... guess it won't be anyone soon from the T's who have the moh of their bahu blinding them to everything but her dukh bhari kahani including their own son.

The moron brigade... LOL so true.. I called them dumbos earlier in another thread. The T's are lacking when it comes to their son n bahu, discount everything that Adi said in a jiffy to welcome their bahu home. Meaning what will society think, more than what is really going on in their marriage. I get it that they are middle class, they want to delude themselves that the marriage can be saved/fixed. They fail to see the pattern of their bahu who runs away to maayka at every opportunity or retreat to her room in the guise of taking rest. 

Anu was just appalling in the way she threw out Imlie, I mean that was the pits and guess there is more coming our way. I dont think it is the last from her where Imlie is concerned. As for dadi n Dev, 2 most spineless folks who will only support their legal child. 

Now coming to the red rose bouquet, that boggles the mind or what was Adi's thought process in getting those flowers. He knows that she likes all these grand gestures n declarations but she herself is very hollow when it comes to responsibility & expectations. 

His tears and words to Malini at the hospital failed to evoke a connect. GM was good but the way the scene was written was off by a mile as was the brief scene with Imlie in the kitchen, who can't seem to get past her didi bhakti, which is grating on my nerves. 

I think they are trying to show how Adi was in the 110 or so episodes where he was singing only mun jaap and we have to bear it for the next 100 from Imlie. Hey Bhagawan, give me the fortitude.

Malini feeling some remorse over her cowardly actions or regretting the same was not shown. To lie blatantly or cook up a story to force her husband to reveal his truth was just plain underhanded. To reading a magazine with false eyelashes stuck on et al... was jarring.Not looking bechaari in the least. 

She will return as all at the T Nivas are her bhakts and she is going on a seeing/listening spree, to catch her husband in the act. If mummy gets her way, then she will have to get more creative in her attempts. 

Stay Safe.

Nim

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail

Hey Doc,

hope your having a relaxing and safe weekend.

well where does one start with such a week and such a sensitive topic. As much as it rattled me and the continued editing issues lack of communication and script accuracy one could feel the direction they were trying to communicate.

I said this in my post last week there are alway two signs that one of the up coming danger and the fact of guilt. The concept of guilt and how it would be seen the the wake of such an act. 

We all knew the three pillars of the this story would be tested with it there morals and the values  but yeh strength to walk out from with it in faith in shock was always questionable. 

But I see I the end the only victims of this whole act have been imlie and Aditya whom have neither been able to have a break. One could fee remorse for the loss of joy that should have been a proud day for Imlie was yet again taken away. She was neither allowed to cherish nor was she allowed the celebrate making her way of owning her independence and identity of her own name. The girl has faced so much in the eyes of her own and society but was not allowed once to openly own the stage when she did it was once again showed by the guilt of another. Sigh society and there fickle rules. 

Imlie knows and her fear stems of years of rejection and today the very family not only blamed her for the stress and pain that should be owned by Maline but was willing to abondon her to keep up pretences in the eye of society. Rupi was right only when she walks at the tunes will the love whom she is otherwise she is the spare anchor whom can be left to float on her own. It’s said to say but I feel meethi dream will come true her angel will be left alone in the city. This is where I want her to come and fight for her daughter and her rights guide both her children. For I feel both Aditya and imlie need her. She will demand answers but she will be willing to listen unlike the others whom have passed their judgement without a question.

Well that’s talks me to Aditya once again. His ideology of being faithful and honest have once again failed him and made him fall more in his own eyes and burden of guilt. The guilt of wanting freedom and once where he can speak of his feelings and emotions. How one could see where he asked the whom he is married for a meet. The decline a chance taken away and once again showing with it the control she wants in each situation. Proving that it’s not the persons but the tag of being with him which holds value. We always knew he struggled to build his path to his feelings and when he makes his conviction he is stopped by the worry of how it would hurt imlie the woman he has realised he loves and lives for. The guilt of not being able to protect her by the guilt of having let a friend down. Let’s not forget he has never seen her dominate side or her mannerism. When it comes to judging a character his perspective has always one of comfort. A blind eye cannot be turned to a relationship he has been in for 7 years. His concern his fear of of the unburdened guilt of not being able to see his peace. 

For me the cvs having him stand by her side showed a act of strength and very in keeping with his character. He could not abandon imlie when he knew her not and this is the woman he has now for years. As they say the worst you could do is pass off a struggling friend to another. Her spin of telling him she had another was a way to find her way back into him and seek control of his time and with it keep the distance. His suffering is endless but what sadness me the most is that the famliy whom once wanted to listen to there son forgot that they failed there own. 

Out of this he has none he can really talk too. Yes he has imlie but even she is on a one track mind. He needed a shoulder to unload and has not been able to do so. He is in limbo between love and duty. Let me say the idea of divorce is easy but walking away is far more complicated. The family see Maline as an ideal and have never seen there son then more of responsibility. The it’s true he is the odd apple in the family one they don’t ever think can do right. This is why I feel he struggles to speak his peace and has found his home in imlie and her mother. They listen, respect and care before passing judgement. As he said once change is constant but his family has never let him own this side of him. 

This then takes me to Maline and the whole suffering is an endless wonder and what she has done today has proven it was not an act of emotional struggle but one off lost face of what will others think. Her desire is to escape from the failed marriage but before it she is not willing to own her failure of being able to communicate with the man she claimed to love. She is not ready to listen for each step taken has shown it should be her way or the high way. She knows she is in situation where Aditya doesn’t want the relationship but at the same time she is playing the card of the victim. Having laid all the blame at imlie at each step form the conversation with Dadi to her call with imlie and so forth. Once again one that has been through such trauma doesn’t come out with roses and fairy tales but she had enough energy to plot of how to get him to speak. Sorry I don’t buy that whole act of remorse and it was a mistake. She is trying to bind the man to her and that far more dangerous then the act of self harm. She has seen that with each escape she can have control but the sad part is one day that cage will snap and it will be too late for remorse. 

She has no faith in the man she claims to be her love and friend. It showed that when they were together it never really mattered as long as she had him agree to her tunes. It explains why they never tied the knot and why Aditya has failed to see clarity when it comes to her because he has never gotten to know the real woman.

once again with Rupi and her two great scene it was proven loyalty can never buy respect and acceptance unless one has a label that society approves off. Unfortunately imlie has not g out a title and Maline does and with it the golden hammer of making a wrong seem right.

Nobody questioned her act, nobody judged and nobody is will to see her failure in the relationship. That shows you that she will never be question but what can I say when the Aditya famliy cannot offer him a shoulder how will they stand up to her and the pretence after all we have to keep face and keep up with the duty of what society wants but not what is good for our children.

One thing had me laugh my head of was dadi and her blame game. How easy was it to forget that imlie is her grandchild too. How easy was it to forget that they failed another woman. Her son done what she blames Aditya off. How easy was it to fail and see that the mirror doesn’t always speak the truth but I have said this before claiming you want to own the truth doesn’t mean your willing to walk by it. Dev and Dadi will always be with Maline for she is the child they raised and she will always be in favour even when she is wrong and imlie will be the one left in the side. The lack of concern after the donation proved the point above. But how will they own there fault when this is out in the open. It’s easy to speak but will she be as tolerant when the shoe in on the other foot? 

As for anu she is like marmite you either love her or hate her but the woman says what’s on her mind. Wish she was fighting for imlie and showing her that the world is not so black and white. But I do feel she will make Maline fight to the very end because I don’t see them letting imlie be happy so soon. For we already know she hates village woman but what will she do when she realise the blood and social status they boost about also belongs to imlie. That what imlie needs from her meet with meeti of not satyakaam whom can remind her to rise once again form the ashes and claim what’s hers. 

Let’s see how that plays out. All I know is that I am glad this week is done and with it I hope we get back the imlie we love. Yes the story has more heartbreak in its ways and more sensitive topics to deal with I just hope they have a better footing then the one above. 

All I see for know is danger in all angles of imlie and Aditya and the only people that can help are barke kaka and Rupi whom I feel see Maline for whom she really is. 

That’s my little rant over and apologies in advance for anything that other may find offence it’s not meant in that light at all. 

Lots of love

Raaz

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww raaz, you have made some lovely points here. ❤️

Agree that dadi n Dev will side with the legal child and ignore Imlie in a hearbeat. WE have seen that already as Dd cannot bear it if the spotlight is away from her even for a sec. They will continue to coddle n indulge her tantrums, ignoring the real issue at hand. 

Her desire is to escape from the failed marriage but before it she is not willing to own her failure of being able to communicate with the man she claimed to love. She is not ready to listen for each step taken has shown it should be her way or the high way. She knows she is in situation where Aditya doesn’t want the relationship but at the same time she is playing the card of the victim.

Imlie has had no one to fight for her, save her dadda n amma, even though they were fighting their own battles. So yes, agree that if anyone can knock some sense into Imlie's head, it is them and maybe BK/Rupi. I do not have much hopes on Pankaj/Aparna after their scene yday but more on BK. He may the sole voice of reason along. Rupi knows the truth but is her voice heard?? It would be great if the true character of their bahu is revealed to the T's and they begin to see her for what she really is. 

Here is hoping to a better week. 

DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Edited

This week it was Tauji or BK and last week it was Rupi.. who is next... guess it won't be anyone soon from the T's who have the moh of their bahu blinding them to everything but her dukh bhari kahani including their own son.

The moron brigade... LOL so true.. I called them dumbos earlier in another thread. The T's are lacking when it comes to their son n bahu, discount everything that Adi said in a jiffy to welcome their bahu home. Meaning what will society think, more than what is really going on in their marriage. I get it that they are middle class, they want to delude themselves that the marriage can be saved/fixed. They fail to see the pattern of their bahu who runs away to maayka at every opportunity or retreat to her room in the guise of taking rest. 

In some ways, I find Malini even more dangerous as compared to AC - her conniving nature is masked in the garb of this sweet, accommodating, liberal minded modern young woman...the perfect guise for retards like the Ts, and now toh I think, even Aditya and Imlie....taken in by her victim card!!

Anu was just appalling in the way she threw out Imlie, I mean that was the pits and guess there is more coming our way. I dont think it is the last from her where Imlie is concerned. As for dadi n Dev, 2 most spineless folks who will only support their legal child. 

And, that is exactly what I am dreading watching - not ACs disgust inducing behaviour, but Imlie and Aditya being mute spectators to the same! Don't even get me started on Dev - something tells me, that this is just pure callousness on the part of the makers....no reaction from Dev, Imlie's justification and Aditya's sutli bomb response

Now coming to the red rose bouquet, that boggles the mind or what was Adi's thought process in getting those flowers. He knows that she likes all these grand gestures n declarations but she herself is very hollow when it comes to responsibility & expectations. 

Malini spells disaster and she requires disaster management! Sorry, but true! 

His tears and words to Malini at the hospital failed to evoke a connect. GM was good but the way the scene was written was off by a mile as was the brief scene with Imlie in the kitchen, who can't seem to get past her didi bhakti, which is grating on my nerves. 

Both GM and ST were very good in the kitchen scene, especially Gashmeer. This team has got such fab actors in the leads, and they are wasting away their potential mindlessly. Even MD is good...if only her character was better written....would have been a fine riddle to solve, IMO

I think they are trying to show how Adi was in the 110 or so episodes where he was singing only mun jaap and we have to bear it for the next 100 from Imlie. Hey Bhagawan, give me the fortitude.

You are asking for fortitude, you really are a sweetheart. I am still watching, hoping for better sense to prevail. Time is at a premium for everyone. The day that threshold is crossed, we will possibly be interacting, only enquiring about each other and our health! LOL

Malini feeling some remorse over her cowardly actions or regretting the same was not shown. To lie blatantly or cook up a story to force her husband to reveal his truth was just plain underhanded. To reading a magazine with false eyelashes stuck on et al... was jarring.Not looking bechaari in the least. 

And, the tipping point for me - her reaction!! The writing was on the wall the minute Aditya mentioned "Kaash main bhi himmat karke sab kuch bol payu". Even somebody with minus IQ would have taken the hint, but she was all about ke Aditya was not jealous about SHE having moved on, and that's why he doesn't love me, etc. God only knows what will take her to realise that HE has moved on!!

She will return as all at the T Nivas are her bhakts and she is going on a seeing/listening spree, to catch her husband in the act. If mummy gets her way, then she will have to get more creative in her attempts. 

Stay Safe.

Nim

Hey Nim *HUGSSS*

Hope all fine with you and your loved ones, my Dear....

Glad that you liked the post, and took the time out to comment as well - that's really the beauty of these forums, I guess...the common point that brings people together, may or may not sustain itself....but, some friendships developed here, have the potential to last forever....

WORD to everything you have said, especially the stuff in bold

Have shared my views in italics, in your post itself.

You take care and stay safe...

Love,

DocD

DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Hey Doc,

hope your having a relaxing and safe weekend.

well where does one start with such a week and such a sensitive topic. As much as it rattled me and the continued editing issues lack of communication and script accuracy one could feel the direction they were trying to communicate.

I said this in my post last week there are alway two signs that one of the up coming danger and the fact of guilt. The concept of guilt and how it would be seen the the wake of such an act. 

We all knew the three pillars of the this story would be tested with it there morals and the values  but yeh strength to walk out from with it in faith in shock was always questionable. 

But I see I the end the only victims of this whole act have been imlie and Aditya whom have neither been able to have a break. One could fee remorse for the loss of joy that should have been a proud day for Imlie was yet again taken away. She was neither allowed to cherish nor was she allowed the celebrate making her way of owning her independence and identity of her own name. The girl has faced so much in the eyes of her own and society but was not allowed once to openly own the stage when she did it was once again showed by the guilt of another. Sigh society and there fickle rules. 

Imlie knows and her fear stems of years of rejection and today the very family not only blamed her for the stress and pain that should be owned by Maline but was willing to abondon her to keep up pretences in the eye of society. Rupi was right only when she walks at the tunes will the love whom she is otherwise she is the spare anchor whom can be left to float on her own. It’s said to say but I feel meethi dream will come true her angel will be left alone in the city. This is where I want her to come and fight for her daughter and her rights guide both her children. For I feel both Aditya and imlie need her. She will demand answers but she will be willing to listen unlike the others whom have passed their judgement without a question.

Well that’s talks me to Aditya once again. His ideology of being faithful and honest have once again failed him and made him fall more in his own eyes and burden of guilt. The guilt of wanting freedom and once where he can speak of his feelings and emotions. How one could see where he asked the whom he is married for a meet. The decline a chance taken away and once again showing with it the control she wants in each situation. Proving that it’s not the persons but the tag of being with him which holds value. We always knew he struggled to build his path to his feelings and when he makes his conviction he is stopped by the worry of how it would hurt imlie the woman he has realised he loves and lives for. The guilt of not being able to protect her by the guilt of having let a friend down. Let’s not forget he has never seen her dominate side or her mannerism. When it comes to judging a character his perspective has always one of comfort. A blind eye cannot be turned to a relationship he has been in for 7 years. His concern his fear of of the unburdened guilt of not being able to see his peace. 

For me the cvs having him stand by her side showed a act of strength and very in keeping with his character. He could not abandon imlie when he knew her not and this is the woman he has now for years. As they say the worst you could do is pass off a struggling friend to another. Her spin of telling him she had another was a way to find her way back into him and seek control of his time and with it keep the distance. His suffering is endless but what sadness me the most is that the famliy whom once wanted to listen to there son forgot that they failed there own. 

Out of this he has none he can really talk too. Yes he has imlie but even she is on a one track mind. He needed a shoulder to unload and has not been able to do so. He is in limbo between love and duty. Let me say the idea of divorce is easy but walking away is far more complicated. The family see Maline as an ideal and have never seen there son then more of responsibility. The it’s true he is the odd apple in the family one they don’t ever think can do right. This is why I feel he struggles to speak his peace and has found his home in imlie and her mother. They listen, respect and care before passing judgement. As he said once change is constant but his family has never let him own this side of him. 

This then takes me to Maline and the whole suffering is an endless wonder and what she has done today has proven it was not an act of emotional struggle but one off lost face of what will others think. Her desire is to escape from the failed marriage but before it she is not willing to own her failure of being able to communicate with the man she claimed to love. She is not ready to listen for each step taken has shown it should be her way or the high way. She knows she is in situation where Aditya doesn’t want the relationship but at the same time she is playing the card of the victim. Having laid all the blame at imlie at each step form the conversation with Dadi to her call with imlie and so forth. Once again one that has been through such trauma doesn’t come out with roses and fairy tales but she had enough energy to plot of how to get him to speak. Sorry I don’t buy that whole act of remorse and it was a mistake. She is trying to bind the man to her and that far more dangerous then the act of self harm. She has seen that with each escape she can have control but the sad part is one day that cage will snap and it will be too late for remorse. 

She has no faith in the man she claims to be her love and friend. It showed that when they were together it never really mattered as long as she had him agree to her tunes. It explains why they never tied the knot and why Aditya has failed to see clarity when it comes to her because he has never gotten to know the real woman.

once again with Rupi and her two great scene it was proven loyalty can never buy respect and acceptance unless one has a label that society approves off. Unfortunately imlie has not g out a title and Maline does and with it the golden hammer of making a wrong seem right.

Nobody questioned her act, nobody judged and nobody is will to see her failure in the relationship. That shows you that she will never be question but what can I say when the Aditya famliy cannot offer him a shoulder how will they stand up to her and the pretence after all we have to keep face and keep up with the duty of what society wants but not what is good for our children.

One thing had me laugh my head of was dadi and her blame game. How easy was it to forget that imlie is her grandchild too. How easy was it to forget that they failed another woman. Her son done what she blames Aditya off. How easy was it to fail and see that the mirror doesn’t always speak the truth but I have said this before claiming you want to own the truth doesn’t mean your willing to walk by it. Dev and Dadi will always be with Maline for she is the child they raised and she will always be in favour even when she is wrong and imlie will be the one left in the side. The lack of concern after the donation proved the point above. But how will they own there fault when this is out in the open. It’s easy to speak but will she be as tolerant when the shoe in on the other foot? 

As for anu she is like marmite you either love her or hate her but the woman says what’s on her mind. Wish she was fighting for imlie and showing her that the world is not so black and white. But I do feel she will make Maline fight to the very end because I don’t see them letting imlie be happy so soon. For we already know she hates village woman but what will she do when she realise the blood and social status they boost about also belongs to imlie. That what imlie needs from her meet with meeti of not satyakaam whom can remind her to rise once again form the ashes and claim what’s hers. 

Let’s see how that plays out. All I know is that I am glad this week is done and with it I hope we get back the imlie we love. Yes the story has more heartbreak in its ways and more sensitive topics to deal with I just hope they have a better footing then the one above. 

All I see for know is danger in all angles of imlie and Aditya and the only people that can help are barke kaka and Rupi whom I feel see Maline for whom she really is. 

That’s my little rant over and apologies in advance for anything that other may find offence it’s not meant in that light at all. 

Lots of love

Raaz

Hey Raazi! *HUGGGSSSS* to you! How have you been?? Hope all good at your end, and you and family are safe and sound.

Thanks so much, my Dear, for summarising the week so well.

WORD to everything in Bold...

Some very pertinent points you have highlighted....especially loved your points about Meethi and Rupi di. How I wish for Imlie to be out of this madhouse, experience some peace of mind with her doting mother....for Meethi to give her perspective, and help her emerge out of this Malini didi stupor!!

Rupi di is also trying to do this in her own way, but I think with Meethi's support, the impact will only be greater....

With regards to Aditya abandoning Malini at such a delicate juncture (read: hospital), would be inhumane - my problem is elsewhere....it's with the red roses, it's with the non-existent response when Imlie is treated in the most derogatory manner possible! 

To me it appears like a lackadaisical approach...to writing....to story telling....the works!

On second thoughts, Imlie should just simply walk away....whether, the catalyst is Meethi or on her own....that is probably the only language her BS understands!! BS here is obviously subject to interpretation! 

Anyway, you take care and stay safe, my Dear...

On a side note, taking a break from this mindlessness, have you started watching "Tanaa Banaa" or not yet? I gave you a detailed tutorial in my last week’s post ka thread...hope you put it to good use! :)

Loads of love to you too...

DocD

DocD thumbnail

An afterthought to lighten the mood...

When Meethi comes to Delhi, Nakli Nani should definitely accompany her...

For once, the entire Tripathi household, Aditya included, should definitely be at the receiving end of  some of her caustic dose! LOL

Cheers!

DocD

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Edited

Stay Safe.

Nim

Hi Nim, 

finally catch up from a crazy day. Love the points raised in regards to anu. You have said it well unfortunately there is more to come but that what people are like they will never blame there lack of upbringing or will it question there own child the fault always lies in another. 

This is once again where the mind boggles for we get anu reaction but dev and Dadi they failed big time knowing they have wronged someone else daughter and life the went ton the lay the blame at another. It shows the child you raise always holds more value then the one you wish to claim and do right by. There words are big but there actions are as hollow as they come. 

For me it was never about getting remorse for Maline I felt that they tried to connect the scene of her praying in the Mandir. I don’t buy the whole act of it was brought home to her in one hit. The sindoor was a trigger but the award and family unity and faith in imlie sent her to the edge. She wants to be seen as perfection and the ideal of every man. She failed to realise that Aditya was always a man of ideals and not looks. Was that not how they met and clicked. The whole story she cooked up was to get control and lay claim of her place. She has her family and in-laws in her leash but with Aditya yes he is feeling guilty but one could feel that he was not impressed by either the act or the story it felt more of a relief. 

I for one laughed at the red roses because it reminded me of the Aditya whom doesn’t understand the meaning. He just does what he thinks would work. Not realising that each action has a consequence but at the same time I could see he was trying to be a supporting person. I get the viewers anger but at the same time my nanu said it well he is a man whom has never really had a relationship of love so what does he know when it comes to the abc of romance. He was the same man whom needed his handheld on Valentine’s Day to get a present etc. He is on his journey of discovering who he is with imlie and what love is really like.

Imlie didi worship won’t go because she is in denial as she believes she and failed them. It stems because of a lack of support and family structure. She has seen her mum yearn for years and know doesn’t want another to go through that pain, hence I liked when Aditya asked her how do you do it. He answers was powerful and simple she is afraid of what can happen not realising that sometimes fear is the power to overcome guilt and have what is always hers. 

I do see Aditya flipping sooner or later for you can control someone in a cage only for so long and once there tolerance is gone there is no return. She has remorse on her side but how many times will Maline play victim sooner or later people will see what we do. 

I say just keep praying that day comes soon. 😊

raaz19 thumbnail

You have said it so well I see bk as the voice for reason and one that will not stand for Maline behaviour he has always advised and challenged her and I see this coming to a head in the future.

Of course our imlie needs her own people this trauma has been hard on her. She need to sit with her own talk and say what’s she is feeling. Like we all said she needs a real heart to heart. Which we sadly had not had just yet. 

I hope this week indeed is a better week,