Epi 258: A Night To Remember

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima checking the CCTV. Now Ridhima is doing the checking and maybe she will know something. Ridhima is checking the poolside night camera and she sees Aryan coming out of the room and she sees Ishani also at the poolside. But from where Ishani is coming? Ridhima thinks Ishani pushed her? Ridhima why don't you check the whole footage yaar? Ridhima says she needs to check Ishani's room and I think she might be the BM. After Ishani who is next? Dadi? Ridhima comes across Vansh and he asks where you are going? What you are doing here? She says nothing. See such a big hotel and to know where you are I need to search and he says don't use your brain much and yes I'm always in your heart and I love that place. Aha! We know you love that place and we always hope that plays be reserved for you and so does your heart for her. 

Ridhima says no matter how much we try some moments get missed. See we played Basketball and had juice and but then what? I don't remember at all? Vansh says you love me. Ridhima says I do love you but what connection? Vansh says you slept in my arms and I made you sleep. Both are playing with words and all. The game is on. Ridhima says I don't snore and he says bad joke. Vansh says I'm sorry and I will take you for a date tomorrow. Ridhima says fine but today I will take you on a date and I had planned a surprise for you. Vansh says interesting and Very interesting and these days you are giving me a lot and we know what it is! They are not surprises. They are heart attacks. Vansh asks who taught you to give a surprise like that and she says who can it be? Man, it's you. Always wanted to hear appreciation from her. We love to listen also. 

Vansh says then deal, I'm ready. Tonight I will wait for your surprise then and lift her. Man, she is pregnant why always folding her? Ridhima says keep me down and I'm putting on weight and he says let me check the baby weight then. Ridhima tied his eyes and brought them near the pool. She makes him sit and asks are you ready? He says yes and she opens the ties. The trust he has in her and followed with the blindfolds. Uff - always that trust takes away the heartbeats. The poolside always witnessed their journey and once again at the poolside they are going to be one under the starry night. 

Vansh just lost in Ridhima and she smiles so does he. He says you look, drop-dead gorgeous babe. Babe? Did he just say that? Wow OTT is giving quite a nice high-temperature episodes. Did Vansh blush--- yes, a little. Vansh says nice surprise Ridhima. He says I love it and she says I'm glad and she again makes him sit and sit beside him.  He lost in her and asks what's special today and come closer to her. She says tonight is very special and she goes emotional. She says to be special do I need to share a reason? Vansh says no and for my wife, you won't need any reason. She is lost and he asks what you are thinking and Vansh says your eyes say something. Ridhima says just tonight don't leave me and go and in this one night, I want to live my whole life. Keeping what happens on Monday or coming week - this line as if she is going away from him? Not easy to leave him but then that line holds a lot of unsaid emotions and words. 

Vansh is shocked to hear that. She smiles and he kisses her cheek and says why just tonight every night of my life belongs to you and he keeps his head on her forehead and says even death comes and she pushes him and says how many times I should tell you and she is in tears. Aww, only she can just nail those emotions. No words Helly! Take a bow. Vansh says I'm sorry and Ridhima says I'm scared and he is taken back. Vansh says I'm sorry and he means it. Ridhima says it's okay and wipes her tears and he smiles. Both hug and this is where we want the screen to end. She kisses his neck. Ufff - the unsaid emotions and all and the love, scared to lose him is making our heartbreak. Don't know what stored for us next week. 

She says I don't want to spoil tonight and he says absolutely. Vansh says let me tell you one thing and thank you for this. This is beautiful and I will make this night so memorable and he removes her earrings and puts a hand on her cheeks and removes another earring and rub his finger on her lips and kisses her on the cheek. The BGM of the show is making the scene damn hot. He touches her temple, hair, cheek and kisses her hand and while she smiles. He brings her closer and kisses on another hand and removes the bracelet while smiling and come closer to her and she smiles again. He kisses her hand and shoulder while he goes on his knees and takes her leg and removes her sandals. The same sandals she bought online and which she showed to us on her Youtube. Uff - they are raising the temperature. My AC suddenly feels as if not working. 

He removes her foot accessories and she smiles. While he kisses her leg and comes near her and loses her hair while touching his face with her face. He makes her stand and picks her up and walks into the pool. He need pool cold water as she is making the night as hot as it can be. He is burning as lava so he needs cold water. He takes her deep and keeps his head against her and she closes her eyes.  Okay, the night is over and imagination is left for us. Now up to you guys. Broaden your creative romance levels for underwater. 

The next morning, Ishani is speaking to you Sia and says good to hear your voice. Finally, Sia is calling at least. Ishani asks where you are and she says everyone is tensed and Sia says why tense, I told you I'm fine. It is not Sia's voice. Sia says I need to think about my future and cannot live under Vansh's shadow. Ishani says yes Sia, it is True and Vansh hears and comes near Ishani and asks are you speaking with Sia? So this girl who is speaking with Ishani might not be Sia? Vansh takes the phone and says Sia, where are you? Tell me. Don't you think about me and no one speaks. Ishani says she is fine and Vansh says she cut the call. Tell me where is she? Ishani says wherever she is - she is fine. Vansh says she can speak to me right. He is hurt, man. Don't know where the real thing of Sia missing but yes, he is hurt. Ishani says the way you behaved with her last time do you think she would speak to you again? Shut up yaar - you sisters only know how to cause issues. Nothing else. Just get out of his life. 

Ishani says she is fine and she sounds much better and happier, so do leave her and Ishani leaves and why Vansh is hurt and sad. Vyom enters and it says Diamond hotel. Now, what hotel is it? Vyom smirks and remembers what Johnson said the deal in Diamond hotel He remembers what Johnson said that two people in a black dress get the suitcases and the people as per the description enters. They will keep the suitcases in the room leaves and yes Angre can come after 3 minutes. Vyom is in some other room where he is remembering what Jhonson said. The room opens with the electronic key and Angre will come and opens the door and take the suitcase. After that Vansh and Angre by sea will reach Mumbai and that's the plan. Vyom said perfect plan and no loopholes. But yes you forgot about me and I will always build my path and in those 3 minutes, I will take away everything with my magic. Okay, so nothing like blood and all? How it will be played? Are we thinking too much aloud? 

Vyom plays with a gun and in the hotel, Ridhima enters Ishani's room. Okay, sherlock start again. Ishani is having her bath and Ridhima is searching for evidence that can say she is BM. Seriously? Now searching for her as BM? Does she have such a level in the first place? Ishani is having drinks in the washroom. Such a luxury. Ridhima searches her purse and Angre enters. Man! She got caught. Offooo. Now if Ishani sees her in the room what next? Don't want that drama yaar. Angre is shocked to see Ridhima in the room and asks what you are doing here? She says I came to speak to you. Angre says I know from many days you are hiding something from Vansh bhai and yes searching our room might also be something related to the news you are hiding from him. Wah - Tintin, since when you transformed from tube light to bulb? Common - give me the details.

Ridhima shocked and nervous. Angre says I'm saying right and she says sorry and leaves. Angre says I lived my life with him and yes he went through so much pain and his own family betrayed him which is why he always closed his heart for everyone and the only person he loved is you. When you came into his life I was so happy and he was also so happy too. I'm loving these days the relationship and conversation these two shares. I mean it's completely on another level and such that we always wanted to see this kind of relationship between them. Just thank you makers for giving this on OTT. He shows her something and says this looks so tough but once it breaks yes everything will be ruined. Vansh heart is just like that. If you betray him this time then he will break. What kind of truth it can be that makers are giving such lines for us? Ridhima dear we are worried for you and him. In trying to safeguard him you might lose him. I don't know he is fu*****ing Asia Mafia don and why the hell you are hiding to him about his death threat? Such a fool you are! Damn angry on you. 

Angre says he cannot be rebuilt again. So everything is in your hands. Your love is his strength but the same love is turning into his weakness also. Ridhima is guilty and she leaves the room and Ishani enters. I hope in future she doesn't cook some story of Ridhima wants Angre like that. I will kill her in that Goa beach itself. Ishani asks Angre what she is doing here? Angre stays silent and she calls for Angre but he doesn't answer. Okay, the Sara entry man into the VR residence. Ridhima is passing through the same way but Sara sees her. Sara sees Ridhima and while Ridhima turns Sara hides. Sara says I told you right I will kill Vansh and I'm here to fulfil my mission. The 6-hour truth is being dragged so much with lots of emotional quotient and secrets that at this point we are simply enduring rather than feeling interested. The damn missing hours is making us hate it more than before. 

Precap: Ridhima searching for Vansh and she asks Angre about it and he says I don't know and didn't saw him for a couple of hours. Ridhima at the poolside playing with the ring and thinking where are Vansh and the ring falls in the pool and Sara picks the ring and says I told you I will kill Vansh and there is a body in her hands which is floating in the pool. 

P:S - Damn sure that is not Vansh. Better Ridhima say herself than someone saying the truth but looks like the moment truth comes out it might be half story which can break his heart as Angre said. Knowing everything and you doing this Ridhima girl - listen tomorrow it falls on you.  No one cannot blame him for the aftermath because he has given you more than enough chances. And at another level at this point, I don't think makers can afford separation or any such thing considering pandemic and also TT fans will kill him in no time and might withdraw this time completely. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ishani pr focus kiya hai as black mumba so she is not . Riddhima never gonna doubt dadi , sia and angre . In main se kohi hoga bm but ap cant be rules out too

Johnson told him abt deal . But now question is did he tell him really or just faked up . And since vansh now knows johnson committed suicide so he may change deal date and setting 

A big mu is on way . Get ready , these days the dialogues and the way story is going hinting towards that only . Separation i doubt bcz covid wont let them. I feel riddhu gonna loose dot during this deal and vansh gonna vent out that if she had told him everything this would have never happened

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is definitely not Vansh 

It’s the doctor besides we know she killed the doctor already

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the written update 💕  OMG Riansh moments 😍 😍 🔥🔥 Riddhima becoming Sherlock Holmes again for trying who is this Black Mamba and doubting Ishani. Vyom planning to ruin Vansh's deal 😈😈

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Ishani pr focus kiya hai as black mumba so she is not . Riddhima never gonna doubt dadi , sia and angre . In main se kohi hoga bm but ap cant be rules out too

Johnson told him abt deal . But now question is did he tell him really or just faked up . And since vansh now knows johnson committed suicide so he may change deal date and setting 

A big mu is on way . Get ready , these days the dialogues and the way story is going hinting towards that only . Separation i doubt bcz covid wont let them. I feel riddhu gonna loose dot during this deal and vansh gonna vent out that if she had told him everything this would have never happened

On a very serious note there are multiple ways of dealing it yes separation not physically mentally it can happen also misunderstanding and if baby dies to blame on her and he’s completely right on his place and also yeah there are certain things you can put on her and no one can say anything because somewhere she knows she is also a reason for everything however there is another thing they might not take into this but then again clear up everything as soon as possible when I see as soon as possible that says maybe when she takes the bullet or anything he learn the whole truth or something and get done with it because right now no serial is affording for a separation or a misunderstanding and trying to close as much as they can because if a lockdown happens they doesn’t know to what extent they can pull it out so they are dealing with such things that they doesn’t want any kind of things happen so we don’t know the outcome but yes somewhere I feel there would be a misunderstanding but then again we don’t know how they’re going to turn it

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

That is definitely not Vansh 

It’s the doctor besides we know she killed the doctor already

Sarah is scaring her that’s it that is not Vansh come on such a stupid little girl cannot take vansh man not she at least

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Indeed mixed emotions and going forward also I think we need to carried them because anything might happen as if we are thinking there might be a misunderstanding or they can show everything it clear up in a single episode considering at this point of time when the situation is turning bad and they don’t know what happens when so yeah let’s be ready for all kind of emotions

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you for the written update 💕  OMG Riansh moments 😍 😍 🔥🔥 Riddhima becoming Sherlock Holmes again for trying who is this Black Mamba and doubting Ishani. Vyom planning to ruin Vansh's deal 😈😈

She will be Sherlock Holmes forever for us she cannot come out of that character no matter how much she try and let’s see what next week is going to bring but must say the way he was given was not such enthusiastic but today’s episode has literally raise the bars for coming episodes

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When will Ridzi open her mouth ? Is she waiting for something tragic to happen before she opens her mouth ? What happened in that 6 hours that she is hiding soo much ? Seriously sometimes I m fed up with her behaviour ....