Why did you force me to love you? 💏 (part1)

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

5th feb 2011

Piya comes in front of Abhay and asks him what happened to him and why is he avoiding her. She asks her does he not feel that after what happened that he owes her an explanation.

Abhay: Now what Question you need an answer to Piya?

Piya : I need an answer Abhay. Even after knowing everything why did you love me Abhay? Why did you force me to love you?

Abhay: I forced you? I forced you Piya? I…?

Piya : Of course…Abhay! You definitely told me to keep away from you and hate you. But Abhay… You saved my life. You always stood by my side. Abhay in your eyes I have always seen only love for me. Then now could I go away from you? Please close your eyes and ask if I have loved you, have you not loved me? (Abhay remembers some of their intimate moments together.)

Piya : It’s the truth… No Abhay? That you have always pulled me towards you.

Abhay’s expression softens and he says in mind, ‘How can I keep away from you Piya…? I do not have that much strength.

Piya : The truth is that we are bound together. Whenever I needed you were there., Is it not Abhay? … Knowing that we never can be together. But then why were you there Abhay? Why were you there always for me? Now it’s too late Abhay. (Piya keeps her hand on Abhay’s arms.) Because you know that you also love me as much as I love you.

Abhay looks at Piya with a painfully in love expression then he recalls how she got frightened by him when she saw his Vampire avatar and called for help and he pins her against a tree.

Abhay: Pia… Listen to what I say carefully. I am a Vampire. Vampire – blood sucking beast.My heart stopped beating 200 years ago and I have no heart to give to you. How can this relationship between a human and a living dead happen? How will I love you when all I know is to drink blood and kill people… How Piya..? Open your eyes and look at my face…Look at me … Look at the monster in me. Look at me… who I am …look

Pia looks at him and says in mind, ‘ I am looking at you Abhay. And my heart says only one thing that this face belongs to me… made for me… and I cannot live without this face.’

Abhay: The nature has made us as different. And it is the truth and no one can change it. You and me never can be one. Never!

Tears flow from Pia’s eyes 

and Abhay walks from there. She tells in mind, ‘Maybe you are telling the truth Abhay…maybe we are not made to be together. We need to forget this relationship.But Abhay… There would always be a place for you in my heart.Because of this love for you I would not ask you any question or ask for an answer. I would not expect anything from you Abhay…except friendship. This love story has ended. Finished!’ She walks from there. The scene shows Abhiya walking in different directions

P.s: WU credit goes to Google baba

Hatsoff to the person who has written this uodate 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

The kind of Man , u will never get .. 

Abhay didn't say this to Pia, He said this to all girls !! 💔

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is one intense scene and i absolutely love it. Both Their expressions. Haaye

simply.meghana thumbnail

The intensity of feelings and circumstance ☺️😊 loved this write up 

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah song abhay ki situation ko perfectly define karta hai. 😔

Chupana bhi nahin aata

Jatana bhi nahin aata

Humen tumse mohabbat hai

Batana bhi nahi aata.

Movie; Baazigar

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

The kind of Man , u will never get .. his most fav.dialogue i guess 😆

Abhay didn't say this to Pia, He said this to all girls !! 💔

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

The intensity of feelings and circumstance smiley43smiley1 loved this write up smiley42

due to his killing nature he was unable to accept piya's love💔

Originally posted by: Arnik1120

That is one intense scene and i absolutely love it. Both Their expressions. Haaye

he was helpless, He knew that If he expresses his love to Piya, then she will not be able to stay away from him.💔

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDLJ_fan

Yeah song abhay ki situation ko perfectly define karta hai. 😔

Chupana bhi nahin aata

Jatana bhi nahin aata

Humen tumse mohabbat hai

Batana bhi nahi aata.

Movie; Baazigar

What a b'ful song, Reflects his emotions 😕