TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought Shobhit was in team Nandini as he knows about the condition. But this Rakla told to Charmi that on Nandini's insistence Vanlata kept a condition to Rajvi. Now Shobhit is against Nandini. 

Darsh you are worried about Shobhit, then talk to him sitting alone and getting angry.

Now I feel Rajvi will be against Nandini too as people will say Nandini asked Vanlata to keep the condition

Frustrating show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank God i did not start watching it just started reading few days ago and now no way i am going to watch it.i did recorded this weeks episodes but have deleted without watching those . its so cruel without any proof and on her wedding night you are behaving so inhuman.

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I thought Shobhit was in team Nandini as he knows about the condition. But this Rakla told to Charmi that on Nandini's insistence Vanlata kept a condition to Rajvi. Now Shobhit is against Nandini. 

Darsh you are worried about Shobhit, then talk to him sitting alone and getting angry.

Now I feel Rajvi will be against Nandini too as people will say Nandini asked Vanlata to keep the condition

Frustrating show

He should have at least asked who told charmi all these 

He already knows rakhla is gunda who troubled Nandini. I didn’t like him keeping quiet about rakhla during nirali episode, there itself he showed his backward mentality like girls staying with husband irrespective of how ghatiya he is

Now lost complete respect 

Such a wonderful character, had scope to become awesome ML, but again made him worst like that RK and ASR

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thank God i did not start watching it just started reading few days ago and now no way i am going to watch it.i did recorded this weeks episodes but have deleted without watching those . its so cruel without any proof and on her wedding night you are behaving so inhuman.

I watch it when I am on morning walk, just a time pass thing. I hear the audio and fast forward it

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

He should have at least asked who told charmi all these 

He already knows rakhla is gunda who troubled Nandini. I didn’t like him keeping quiet about rakhla during nirali episode, there itself he showed his backward mentality like girls staying with husband irrespective of how ghatiya he is

Now lost complete respect 

Such a wonderful character, had scope to become awesome ML, but again made him worst like that RK and ASR

Same here. Such a hypocrite being. I will care for you and now he is treating her like a monster