Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 257: Two Can Play The Game

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Aryan opening the packet and Ridima call out for Aryan and says I knew you are the backstabber and she takes the packet and says what is this? I saw Vyom gave you this and tell me the truth or else I will tell Vansh. Aryan says don't. It's my problem. I have debt so I need to clear. What story is this? Aryan are you damn scared now? Such a Ghaskar level acting. Ridhima says so are you taking the help from Vyom? You know he is a bad person. Aryan says he trapped me and yesterday I came to meet Vyom at the poolside but I didn't push you. Ridhima says you are BM and Aryan says I'm not BM. Ridhima says give me the phone. Aryan says you started BM and he shows his phone and no BM message and Ridhima says you deleted it. He says I don't anything about BM and Ridhima leaves as she got the message. So Aryan is the one or not? Maybe he isn't as we discussed. Someone else for sure. 

Sara aka Gayatri kills the doctor and she takes his mobile and calls Ridhima. Ridhima says doctor says but Sara laughs. Maniac. Ridhima says Gayu you ran away right? Sara says the doctor is dead. Ridhima asks what you did? Sara says he is dead. Man - death is a joke in this show. Ridhima says listen to me and Sara says I told you earlier also you cannot kidnap me. I don't think I should remind you but yes the date is near so yeah Vansh is going to die along with you and the baby. Ridhima says try but yeah you cannot kill my hubby and baby. I'm the shield. Baby don't turn into Bella of Twilight. You cannot save both. 

Sara laughs and says while we were kids though you were scared you said you won't get scared at night but then you would. You are a coward. Nope Sara, the strongest people are the ones who are afraid yet they take the brave step to fight for the family. She is a brave girl but kabhi kabhi stupid hein. Vansh coming from upstairs. Sara says I'm the champion. Maybe now you are but then you are a coward. Ridhima says I'm not the same Ridhima but then you are the same, Sara. Vansh throws the ball to her side and she catches. Vansh says your basketball skills suck. She is not a pro like you but she knows the rules of the game. Ridhima says whenever I played I played nicely. Both are playing. Wait, she is damn pregnant and how come she is playing basketball? Kya hein? 

Both are playing and he is just letting her play. The moment she tries to put the ball he touches her waist and she loses and he scores. Man, your height helped you. Okay. He knows the moment he touches her waist she always loses control. Ridhima says you cheated and he says everything is fair in love and basketball. He says it's like the film of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Ridhima says not fair and they play again. Ridhima says it's too hot and she removes her shirt and she is in her sports brazer man and now he lost it. Wah---- seductress man. So hot!!!!!!! Damn Hot. Only she has the guts to seduce him and he knows only she has the power. No other woman is capable to do the same. She takes the ball and says the situation is damn hot now and she pulls him closer and scores. Yayyyyyy! Vansh says cheater and she says the same everything is fair in love and basketball. Okay, they are exactly Anjali and Rahul now of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Man! This is superb. But Helly coming out of her comfort zone and playing this - cheers girl! 

Vansh says anyone can be distracted by your beauty and she says so what we can do? Vansh comes closer and she says I'm sweaty and he says I will get you a juice and she goes to dress up and he says Ridhima I love you. Sorry as you are guilty. He pours the dose in the juice and Ridhima comes. He is checking his mobile and maybe timer on. So all the game to make her drink this - nice play man. He offers the juice she checks the juice. Vansh asks not drinking after saying cheers is bad manners. Ridhima says I don't want to drink here and he says Okay, let's change. She sits on his lap and. Vansh says I think this is your favourite spot and she says it is. Wait, she brought the drink for sure, but it was cut in the middle. So yes did she change or not? Need to see it later. 

Vansh says I want to speak to you and she feels dizzy and stands. He makes her sit and starts the timer. He sits on his knees and asks who is Sara? She doesn't answer and he asks again who is Sara and she says I love you and love Goa. I decided once the baby arrives will bring it here. Vansh says tell me the truth and don't sleep at all. Ridhima says I want the coconut to get it for me. Okay - don't know whether she is acting or really. The last time felt so damn real but this time I cannot connect with her dizziness. 

Vansh says I can give anything to you but then tell me about Sara. Where does she live? Ridhima says I never expected anything from my life. I'm glad you are with me and she kisses. He is in damn guilt. She says I'm very lucky and he says I'm lucky to have you. But then tell me about Sara. He has only 7 minutes left. Ridhima says do you remember the first day I met you in VR Mansion, I was so scared of you and I prayed that I won't ever meet you. Vansh says see today we love each other so much and she says yes look where we are. She hugs him and he hugs her back. I love her bickering about the past. Maybe one day they should speak about all these moments. How they felt and what they felt you see - normal hubby and wife talk. One day.

Vansh checks time and 4 minutes left. He says Please tell me where Sara lives. She says she is a contract killer. I won't let anything happen to you and our baby. Vansh says I know and I know you won't let anything happen to me and our baby. Ridhima says 80212 and St. Vansh asks what is it? Phone number or flat number. She says St. Ann's Church and Church road. Vansh says what is it this? Ridhima says Cafe? She sleeps. Now, what is this? Longitude and Latitude numbers of the universe? Vansh searches in google and lifts Ridhima. 

He reaches the place. Arey Wah! Boss driving Toyota at least easy for his height Warna same old small cars. Vansh says it's the same place that Ridhima said and picks the gun. Muscles and in that dress - Uffff! First, they gave repeated addresses and now no shirts at all. But then we love it like this. He knocks on the door and someone else opens. The person asks who are you? I will call the cops. He says don't call. I'm in love with the girl and her name is Sara. The man says no Sara lives here. Please go. Vansh says Okay. So either Sara lied or Ridhima lied. Something has happened man. Vansh says did Ridhima lied to me? but then wait she drank the drink before me. Yeah, even we want to see the same. Vansh leaves. 

Ridhima is worried. She says I'm sorry to do that. The flashback where she saw him mixing something in the drink and thinks what he is giving to me. So yeah she changed the drunk man! Amazing. Vansh enters the hotel and says so Ridhima had seen me giving her drug. She knows. But wait she drank the juice. Did she or not? What she did with the drink. Ridhima flashback where she sits on his lap and changes the juice by pouring it into the pool. Vansh checks near the pool and understands she played the game. He sits at the poolside and asks how come she shared the exact address then? He removes his glasses and sees a boarding where the address is on the hoardings. The flashback where she saw them and shared with him. Oooooh - what a game darling. Liked it! Cool one. Ridhima says I should send you away because I need to know about BM. Vansh says I need to know about 6 hours. 2 doses went waste and I left with the last dose. How come 1st went to waste? You at least got introduced to Sara. 

Precap: Ridhima prepares a romantic night with him. Vansh is surprised. She says I want to spend this night with you and he says my every night belongs to you. They romance. He picks her up and walks into the pool. And he says I will never leave you and go. 

P:S - So many things discussed since morning. Once again

1. Baby dead and MU because she might take the bullet. 
  2. Vansh will know the half-truth and blame game starts 

Do be prepared for the romance before the storm. However, I don't think MU will drag because yes TT fans cannot live and won't let live the makers. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

YAAYE my theory was correct 😂🤣 

okay riddhima wasn't there in the café but the rest was true. after seeing the new promo on voot select even i thought it wont be riddhima in the café.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

okay riddhima wasn't there in the café but the rest was true. after seeing the new promo on voot select even i thought it wont be riddhima in the café.

I am confused what do you mean she was not in cafe 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Loved each part of episode . How these two love unconditionally but at same time play , plot at each other back to fulfil their own motive 

Riddhu cracked me up by coconut tree abhi chayiyee . Thank god she did insist ki abhi chayiye 🤣

So 2 doses down . 1 wasted and only 1 left since riddhima now knows how vansh is mixing serum in her drinks will she take 3rd dose .

And she informed him abt vansh and dot in danger . Hope vansh act on it 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another good episode. Happy for Manasvi. He rock on OTT. I only missed Angre today. Or else I am glad that there was no Dadi and Ishani. Sara and her baby husky voice smiley37. Cute contract killer 🤣.  

Riansh's scenes are so well made these days. And Riddhima being at top of today's games - basketball and serum. Glad to see that this time Helly got to wear sport outfit for the basketball game. In Vihaan track she was wearing the saree . Was surprised to see her taking off her t-shirt today. Helly really does her best to get out of her comfort zone gracefully. 

Precap 🔥. 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the written update 💕 Riansh moments 😍😍🔥🔥 Riddhima lied to Vansh despite having drink just to protect their little family from getting hurt. I also think Aryan lied to Riddhima about being Black Mamba and working with Vyom.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Congratulations for your theory turned out what we have for the next week we might not laugh in the same way maybe we will share some tears

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Shortcut for misunderstanding

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Loved each part of episode . How these two love unconditionally but at same time play , plot at each other back to fulfil their own motive 

Riddhu cracked me up by coconut tree abhi chayiyee . Thank god she did insist ki abhi chayiye 🤣

So 2 doses down . 1 wasted and only 1 left since riddhima now knows how vansh is mixing serum in her drinks will she take 3rd dose .

And she informed him abt vansh and dot in danger . Hope vansh act on it 

Maybe right now he’s thinking how to use the third dose however when he’s going to use it because tomorrow is the romantic night and Monday is the fighting day so when is going to use the stores do you think you might use this to clear the misunderstanding they have built between themselves may be angre at that time might suggest is so many vague thoughts yaar 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Another good episode. Happy for Manasvi. He rock on OTT. I only missed Angre today. Or else I am glad that there was no Dadi and Ishani. Sara and her baby husky voice smiley37. Cute contract killer 🤣.  

Riansh's scenes are so well made these days. And Riddhima being at top of today's games - basketball and serum. Glad to see that this time Helly got to wear sport outfit for the basketball game. In Vihaan track she was wearing the saree . Was surprised to see her taking off her t-shirt today. Helly really does her best to get out of her comfort zone gracefully. 

Precap 🔥. 

What ever date telecast it in TV is for the aunties right now it is for the people the exact audience which is why she has removed her and the other thing is she did before her husband I’m pretty sure if there was any other person she wouldn’t be doing this and vansh shouldn’t be agreeing for this and if she did we would seen a  damn possessive jealousy husband