Dil mein hai toofan aur uska naam hai Sai.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

"Yeh ajeeb si aunty meri mummy nahin ho sakti." and Pulkit was numb. Hello, say something. 😳 Poor Devi na maika na saasural, both places are harmful to her. 

Anna might have brain damage from being struck. : gifs

"Mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha hai mein use kaise shaant karaoon."

Dude, weren't you supposed to be the famous great doctor. 🤓

Eyes Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mohit is such a love. ❤️ I love how he speaks up now in every matter. He rightly said moms love their children the most. "Himmat dene ke wajah aap ine taane maar rahi hain." 👏

He is so caring. Ashwini is like a real mother to all the kids not only Virat. 🤗
They want Sai back in the house. 😳

Sai's absence has a jaadui effect on Veeru, Ashwini and Mohit. 🤣 Teeno maast gharwalon aur Didi ko baaja rahe hain. 🤣 What the entire fandom discuss here is finally said by Mohit. 👏
"When Virat ill treats Ashwini then why don't you stop him. So who is the elders of the house according to you ? You are matlabi. Aap sirf tabhi bolti hai jab aapka khudka koi fayda ho. Otherwise your eyes and mouth are closed" 🥳 ROCKSTAR !!! 👏

And then he also said that he does naukarwalon kaam which would cost them. 🤣 
So cut the crap. 😆

Gaureshshri (gaureshshri) - Profile | Pinterest

Mere piya gaye mission pe kya hai wahan se telefoon. 😡
Tumhari yaad satati hai. 😭
Jiyaa mein aag lagati hai. 🥺 

This bond is so precious. 🤗

Bechara was so excited and then checked around him if anyone has seen him like this.
That was so cute. 😳

"Baat jab meri desh ki aur farz ki ho toh mere dil mein ek toofan sa daur ta hai. Aur us toofan se ek hi awaaz sunai deti hai mujhe. Jai Hind." OTT dialogue but Neil makes it sound heroic. 😲
But Veeru for now there is only one toofan in your heart and that's taking the name of Sai. 😆

Bechari Devi. 💔 This is going to affect her a lot. Both Pulkit and Sai should have thought about that before rushing the wedding. 😳 We have no hope from Pulkit, only Sai can handle Harini.
Dono maa beti loves to say "Gandi Aayi" 😆

She is so adorable. 😳 And yeaaah finally Virat got shot. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was such a beautiful post!!

Absolutely Mohit was rocking more than our Rock didi today...!!😆

Waiting for Sairat reunion now!!!

Btw when will u update ur ff!!

Missing its update very badly!!! Continue soon...😉😉🙃

Khushidum thumbnail

🙌🏼  Thank you for the time you spend on these daily.  You must enjoying making them but I ❤️ seeing them daily - humour is so important at all times...but more so now.

Thank you for spreading that💕

As for the story 💕💕💕Mohit and Ashwini it’s the only reason I can stomach CN without Virat and Sai. 

Don’t understand what Shivani is doing in Goa...they make no use of her....

or Karishma who is disgraceful for not supporting Mohit...as Sai once said won’t you be ashamed to use his money when he becomes famous, as you can’t support him now😡

Weasel Pulkit continues to prove us all right from the beginning.  Terrible storyline here...what did they think would happen when a unstable person would be introduced to a 8 year old as here’s your mother 

I think Sai and Virat should take Harini to CN to spend time with her nanniji Kaku...then Harini, Virat, Sai, Ashwini, Mohit and Shivani can gang up against the badmaash 🤣

Note to self - none of this is to happen before proper Sairat moments and Virat’s apology...though I feel getting shot in the chest is as good redemption we going to get from ghum

Originally posted by: sairat07

It was such a beautiful post!!

Absolutely Mohit was rocking more than our Rock didi today...!!😆

Waiting for Sairat reunion now!!!

Btw when will u update ur ff!!

Missing its update very badly!!! Continue soon...😉😉🙃

Thank you 😃

This Mohit is fire. 

I think Monday Sai will meet Veeru. 😳

Haha I have to write the last part of the next chapter. Will try tonight or else tomorrow. 😊

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oye hoye! Soy soy🤣

Wonderful post... really very nice👍🏼 aur finally  hero go goli lag hi gayi(really merciless people we are😆)

❤️❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow, this was an amazing post Muguet,loved it❤

I don't know why ,since yesterday, whenever Viru says these heroic dialogue and speeches, I scream loudly in my home "JAI BHAVANI" ,that is the feel Viru has given us🤣

PD ka kuch nahi hoga, Drohi Deshpande 😡

And finally goli lagegi,chest pe

Phir hospital aayega

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Wow, this was an amazing post Muguet,loved it❤

I don't know why ,since yesterday, whenever Viru says these heroic dialogue and speeches, I scream loudly in my home "JAI BHAVANI" ,that is the feel Viru has given us🤣

PD ka kuch nahi hoga, Drohi Deshpande 😡

And finally goli lagegi,chest pe

Phir hospital aayega

@bold

main highlight of the day🤣

Originally posted by: Khushidum

🙌🏼  Thank you for the time you spend on these daily.  You must enjoying making them but I ❤️ seeing them daily - humour is so important at all times...but more so now.

Thank you for spreading that💕

As for the story 💕💕💕Mohit and Ashwini it’s the only reason I can stomach CN without Virat and Sai. 

Don’t understand what Shivani is doing in Goa...they make no use of her....

or Karishma who is disgraceful for not supporting Mohit...as Sai once said won’t you be ashamed to use his money when he becomes famous, as you can’t support him now😡

Weasel Pulkit continues to prove us all right from the beginning.  Terrible storyline here...what did they think would happen when a unstable person would be introduced to a 8 year old as here’s your mother 

I think Sai and Virat should take Harini to CN to spend time with her nanniji Kaku...then Harini, Virat, Sai, Ashwini, Mohit and Shivani can gang up against the badmaash 🤣

Note to self - none of this is to happen before proper Sairat moments and Virat’s apology...though I feel getting shot in the chest is as good redemption we going to get from ghum

Holi track khatam, separation track khatam. I am back to making small posts. 🤣  But humour is there always. 🤣 

Aaj Veeru wahan hota toh Veeri ki bhi beizzati ho jaati by his younger brother who said he talks badly with his Aayi. 🤣 

Karishma is so afraid of Kaku that she doesn't want to support her own husband. I love how Mohit shuts her up nowadays. 

SaiRat should shift to Pulkit's house. Do char din away from the Chavans will make them good. 🤣 The writers are ruining the image of police officers and doctors.   Even without being a doctor, a man would have discussed with his child first before introducing her to her mother who she hasn't seen till now and who is mentally ill. 😳

Redemption toh pata nahin but this will definitely melt Sai's heart. 🤣

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Oye hoye! Soy soy🤣

Wonderful post... really very nice👍🏼 aur finally  hero go goli lag hi gayi(really merciless people we are😆)

❤️❤️

Thanks 😃

Proud merciless people. 

Khushidum thumbnail

Please join the writing team for ghum.. IF can give you extra 💡 

Will take Ghum to new heights