And the Saga continuesss....

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Ek ladki thi.... Road pe baith ke ro rahi thi... Paas mein Shiva usska dupatta liye khada tha.... Ergo, Shiva ne uss ladki ke saath bura kiya!! 😱

Ek laash mili.... Koi awaara boltha hai Gaurav ka hai.... Kyunki Shiva ne Gaurav ko dhamkaya tha, ergo, Shiva ne hi Gaurav ka khoon kar diya!! 😭

Ek Siddhi Shiva ke saath Pune gayi, Shiva akela wapas aaya, Siddhi ki koi khabar nahi mili, ergo, Shiva ne Siddhi ko Kuch kar diya!! 😀

Ek baksa mila jiss mein phati hui kitaabein hai, kyunki Shiva aur Siddhi ka jhagada hua, ergo,Shiva ne hi unn kitaabon ko phaad diya!!😠

I would really love to know which school teaches such logic and reasoning techniques, please tell me na Siddhi ji aur usska parivaar!! πŸ˜΅πŸ™„

Siddhi Masterni ji Mahaan hai! πŸ™‡β€β™€πŸ™‡β€β™‚

Shiva aur Hum sab Insaan hai!! πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Siddhi, her logic, your lines🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ

When will the first misunderstanding get clearIt is high time they do it

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it cant be cleared until this madam jee does not come to earth ,she is too arrogant if she carries on like that its never going to be end.

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

Siddhi, her logic, your lines🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ

When will the first misunderstanding get clearIt is high time they do it

I'm also waiting to see her face when she realised how wrong she understood that first situation.... But here, so many MUs are getting piled up one after another, without any hope of the air getting cleared between them 

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

it cant be cleared until this madam jee does not come to earth ,she is too arrogant if she carries on like that its never going to be end.

So true.... Whenever she sees Shiva her level of arrogance just ups another notchπŸ€”

Debasmitbha1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who does siddhi's makeup? Her eyebrows are painnted so weird and eye make up also.i loved her mandir wala look that episode when she wore shari and bindi. Any of you also thought siddhi's look should be changed?

esha143 thumbnail

Hey Mishti.... Good to see you here also... Have you started watching BD recently? Haven't seen anyone around that I know from other forums till now.....welcome πŸ€—

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debasmitbha1234

Who does siddhi's makeup? Her eyebrows are painnted so weird and eye make up also.i loved her mandir wala look that episode when she wore shari and bindi. Any of you also thought siddhi's look should be changed?

Yes.. Specially the episode in which she pushed the truck.. She looked pretty.. 

Fawn1 thumbnail

yes ,would love if the make up is reduced .she looks great in a hair strand pinned back too 

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I watch the show. 

U am fine. How are you.