Cringier pair: BeMol Vs. Vineet-Kanchan

Poll

Which of the following pair is more disgusting?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

๐Ÿคข it was good riddance from Bebo-Anmol track.. But what the heck was that scene between Kanchan and Vineet? 

I mean clearly Vineet is the one creepy here... Kanchan might not even remember... But what the heck is that path going to be? Was it just a casual take randomly or are they planning actual track thing there where Vineet will be getting dhulai? 

I don't know which one do you cringe more? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I guess they might show vineet molesting someone may be kanchan because today they did put a light on his bad character  that guy already had a tanker full of bad moral qualities and its an addition to that so may be he does something and babli finally gets the strength to kick him out of her life ๐Ÿ˜† 

But its better than seeing bebo anmol 

I mean its still very much cringy but its less cringier than watching bemol.

Dont know how it should be other way around like a normal person would prefer bemol as they are unmarried and consent bhi hai but vineet was trying to uthao fayda of kanchan's intoxicated state  but i guess the scene being funny made it a bit tolerable. 

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I guess they might show vineet molesting someone may be kanchan because today they did put a light on his bad character  that guy already had a tanker full of bad moral qualities and its an addition to that so may be he does something and babli finally gets the strength to kick him out of her life ๐Ÿ˜† 

But its better than seeing bebo anmol 

I mean its still very much cringy but its less cringier than watching bemol.

Dont know how it should be other way around like a normal person would prefer bemol as they are unmarried and consent bhi hai but vineet was trying to uthao fayda of kanchan's intoxicated state  but i guess the scene being funny made it a bit tolerable. 

BeMol is cringy for me because Bebo had actually encouraged Anmol to molest another woman... Or atleast supported the action... Plus Anmol seems to be really making Bebo uncomfortable physically to some extent even though she is too attracted to him.. 

I couldn't tolerate that Vineet Kanchan sequence either... Had to turn screen and ear phones away for that whole time... It was no lesser cringy... But Vineet has been bad character for being abusive... This was another level of creepiness. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh damn if Vineet Kanchan has that track like ^^^ mentioned it will be/can be a mu between shakhi too 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Oh damn if Vineet Kanchan has that track like ^^^ mentioned it will be/can be a mu between shakhi too 

How? It's clear... Vineet is bad one... Everyone knows it... Kanchan is good one... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

How? It's clear... Vineet is bad one... Everyone knows it... Kanchan is good one... 

but he's the jiija, and when your own gets hurt doesn't matter who's on the other side. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

but he's the jiija, and when your own gets hurt doesn't matter who's on the other side. 

But Nikki and Babli know he can be that gira hua insaan... ๐Ÿ˜†

The show is actually showing kuch bhi... Twist will be Kanchan actually being interested ๐Ÿ˜† no one trusting Vineet ๐Ÿคฃ

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show has reached the depth of silliness now.

They should have stuck to the original story of Mohor instead of this mess they have created by themselves. The writing dialogues yuck ๐Ÿคฎ and this is supposed to be good ITV? Standard is low then.

what were they thinking with Kanchan and Vineet? I donโ€™t even want to think where this will go but thereโ€™s bound to be some more to the track.

Yash finally starts having a presence in the show after 100+ episodes and now they start this angle?!  

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Comparison postis not allowed on IF.

Kindly refrain.

SAAKK DT