Post for the creatives

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The show had a promising start but now it's turning into  that regular kitchen politics only...

So now one request..

As we can see Darsh trusted a stranger girl with whom he hardly met 2 3 times and started torturing Nandini for cheating him (eventhough he didn't said a word to his sister who was going to cheat him for his life by marrying him to Shamima)

So now we want to see BADASS /BOLD Nandini,

Whenever truth comes out in front of this loser darsh , we would like to see Nandini taking stand AND LEAVES HIM IMMEDIATELY, After that he has to win her trust again,

Afterall he is torturing her for no reason, the guy is not only blind but his personality also has major issues๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Don't make her abla nari and accept that darsh without any thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unfortunately your last line is the one that will come true... as long as you watch Hindi serials... yes.. this was a promising show.. but unfortunately itโ€™s come on Star Plus which is known for interfering and ruining its own shows.. plus it airs at 6pm, which is not such a great time to capture trp.. of course there are exceptions which have done well at 6pm.. and now Goa has also declared lockdown for 4 days.. so God knows what the creatives of ANNS in particular have planned.๐Ÿค”

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

The show had a promising start but now it's turning into  that regular kitchen politics only...

So now one request..

As we can see Darsh trusted a stranger girl with whom he hardly met 2 3 times and started torturing Nandini for cheating him (eventhough he didn't said a word to his sister who was going to cheat him for his life by marrying him to Shamima)

Whenever truth comes out in front of this loser darsh , we would like to see Nandini taking stand AND LEAVES HIM IMMEDIATELY, After that he has to win her trust again,

Afterall he is torturing her for no reason, the guy is not only blind but his personality also has major issues๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Though the show was seeming  to be diff but seems to following the usual route 

Nandini needs to get out of this relationship as Darsh does not even trust her and trust is very imp in any relationship 

Darsh needs to understand that it is important to talk to clear out things instead of making plans to torture Nandini

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So now one request..

YES!!!! Please let Nandini choose her self respect over this man who doesn't even consider her equal enough to have a proper discussion with her and give her an opportunity to prove her innocence. 

But being the particle person that I'm, I know this is asking for too much from the creatives. ๐Ÿ˜ต

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I started watching this show recently because I liked the story concept n actors in the show . I am still to catch up with the current story but reading these posts gets me upset . If the show progresses negatively and not grabbing onto  the wonderful relationship the leads can have Iโ€™m going to quit mid way too . The female lead was someone I could not relate too so Iโ€™ll give it a few more episodes before deciding . Trps will fall unfortunately and it will be such a shame . During these depressing times story lines need to focus on positive messages and happiness not the same previously shown negativity , 

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand what is going on with the show. After so long I began to watch a show just because the storyline and actors were promising. But this is a complete ruination of the show....I already stopped watching it. 

First of all there were so many loose ends that were never really completed....Nandini and Darsh's relationship moved in fast forward mode. 

This Darsh trusted her with everything claimed to love her so much and now why on earth have they butchered his character beyond repair. He was so rational and suddenly they have turned him into an impulse hot headed monster. All the misunderstandings between them were cleared so quickly just to lead upto their marriage and then BHAM before anyone could rejoice it all just went downhill.

Everytime they showed charmi saying that she would make shobit elope I honestly thought she would do it but what she turns out to do...break nandini and darsh...wow that was her purpose. 

The Rawal family was behind nandini saying she's not fit for them but surprisingly they never questioned Gunjan's behaviour.....they never questioned anything she did...always getting the clean chit.

First of all...vanlatha has no right over nandini to take any decision who the hell is she to tell Rajvee and that one agrees to the nonsensical demand. Wow illogical to another level.

Secondly, shobit should have had that much sense to ask nandini about Gunjan's matter. He even got a chance to break it off when Darsh asked him in front of everyone. He should hve just made that excuse and broken off the engagement, no one would have said a word.

Thirdly, the most illogical and stupidest thing they ever showed was Rakla of all people locking Charmi. Did not make sense at all...Rakla had issues with Gunjan and what does he end up doing....I haven't been able to digest that fact. Charmi was aware that people were attacking nandini before marriage and she even knows rakla....how did she just believe that when she herself is locked up.

It would have been super exciting if Rakla had actually helped Charmi, and instead of bringing that shamika for no reason, Charmi should have replaced Gunjan. Gunjan with all the plotting and planning should have ended up marrying Moped. 

Vanlatha and Gunjan should have been exposed in front of Naveen. Naveen losing his cool at them. 

If they had dragged this kinda track for the whole month also I would love to watch it. But this hate track is beyond disgusting. As soon as I saw the precap I just stopped it for my own mental health. We need positivity and happy stuff to watch with all the sadness around us...but look what these ppl are doing!

How nice it would have been if they had showed, Darsh and Nandini building a life together with nandini finding it challenging to adjust to the Rawal lifestyle....Darsh teaching her new stuff, she teaching Darsh some stuff. Nandini learning braille and English while Darsh learned other things from her as she loves to innovate. There were a million things they could have shown.

I've also skimmed through the Bengali version of the and believe me its too tragic and depressing. If makers are going to show the same story...I better stop right now.

Sorry for the long rant but I just had to get it out.

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRHOTNEZ

I don't understand what is going on with the show. After so long I began to watch a show just because the storyline and actors were promising. But this is a complete ruination of the show....I already stopped watching it. 

First of all there were so many loose ends that were never really completed....Nandini and Darsh's relationship moved in fast forward mode. 

This Darsh trusted her with everything claimed to love her so much and now why on earth have they butchered his character beyond repair. He was so rational and suddenly they have turned him into an impulse hot headed monster. All the misunderstandings between them were cleared so quickly just to lead upto their marriage and then BHAM before anyone could rejoice it all just went downhill.

Everytime they showed charmi saying that she would make shobit elope I honestly thought she would do it but what she turns out to do...break nandini and darsh...wow that was her purpose. 

The Rawal family was behind nandini saying she's not fit for them but surprisingly they never questioned Gunjan's behaviour.....they never questioned anything she did...always getting the clean chit.

First of all...vanlatha has no right over nandini to take any decision who the hell is she to tell Rajvee and that one agrees to the nonsensical demand. Wow illogical to another level.

Secondly, shobit should have had that much sense to ask nandini about Gunjan's matter. He even got a chance to break it off when Darsh asked him in front of everyone. He should hve just made that excuse and broken off the engagement, no one would have said a word.

Thirdly, the most illogical and stupidest thing they ever showed was Rakla of all people locking Charmi. Did not make sense at all...Rakla had issues with Gunjan and what does he end up doing....I haven't been able to digest that fact. Charmi was aware that people were attacking nandini before marriage and she even knows rakla....how did she just believe that when she herself is locked up.

It would have been super exciting if Rakla had actually helped Charmi, and instead of bringing that shamika for no reason, Charmi should have replaced Gunjan. Gunjan with all the plotting and planning should have ended up marrying Moped. 

Vanlatha and Gunjan should have been exposed in front of Naveen. Naveen losing his cool at them. 

If they had dragged this kinda track for the whole month also I would love to watch it. But this hate track is beyond disgusting. As soon as I saw the precap I just stopped it for my own mental health. We need positivity and happy stuff to watch with all the sadness around us...but look what these ppl are doing!

How nice it would have been if they had showed, Darsh and Nandini building a life together with nandini finding it challenging to adjust to the Rawal lifestyle....Darsh teaching her new stuff, she teaching Darsh some stuff. Nandini learning braille and English while Darsh learned other things from her as she loves to innovate. There were a million things they could have shown.

I've also skimmed through the Bengali version of the and believe me its too tragic and depressing. If makers are going to show the same story...I better stop right now.

Sorry for the long rant but I just had to get it out.

Agree with BOLD.

We need with some lighthearted happy entertainment on screen not such things.. really ruins our own mental health..

Also regarding how they could have gone with the post marriage track.. they definitely has so many avenues to explore, but they have now ruined it..

I braced myself and watched today's episode.. it got even worse..

Charmi has come and created the biggest MU of all..

Now even Shobith is misunderstanding Darsh..

Is anything good left to watch?!?!?

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Agree with BOLD.

We need with some lighthearted happy entertainment on screen not such things.. really ruins our own mental health..

Also regarding how they could have gone with the post marriage track.. they definitely has so many avenues to explore, but they have now ruined it..

I braced myself and watched today's episode.. it got even worse..

Charmi has come and created the biggest MU of all..

Now even Shobith is misunderstanding Darsh..

Is anything good left to watch?!?!?

Thank goodness you warned me.....not taking the risk of this negativity. Thank you. It was brave of you to even watch.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So now one request..

Yaa you are right  he is behaving like a mental case ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he dint even ask for once did it happend to nandini aur kitney din yeh tourcher jhelna padega and once truth comes out obviously nandini will become Maha an and say โ€œ darsh saheb aap ki koi galti nahin hai aapne tho sirf aap ka bhayi ke liye socha hai โ€œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yehi faltu lines sunni padengey 

I donโ€™t understand one thing he never spoke a single word to his mom when she was degrading shobhit achaenak he is feeling for his brother ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And by the way shootings are at hault in goa and this show is also at hault?

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taher33

I started watching this show recently because I liked the story concept n actors in the show . I am still to catch up with the current story but reading these posts gets me upset . If the show progresses negatively and not grabbing onto  the wonderful relationship the leads can have Iโ€™m going to quit mid way too . The female lead was someone I could not relate too so Iโ€™ll give it a few more episodes before deciding . Trps will fall unfortunately and it will be such a shame . During these depressing times story lines need to focus on positive messages and happiness not the same previously shown negativity , 

@Bold- Time is precious.  Quit the show now itโ€™s already been ruined.  This sweet simple girl fell in love with a blind man and she saw not one limitation in him.  Now we know we were the blind ones; blind to the fact that this guy is a stupid jerk.  And while weโ€™re at it, the whole family is worthless, but rich. Is that why they all played with other peopleโ€™s lives?