BD Episode Review 28/ 4/21: One fast episode!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh Teri!! This episode was fast forward like really. Jahnvi tried to act smart but was ridiculed and humiliated by ex husband who came to testify what a gold digger she was. She was showed the exit way. Unfortunately nobody listened to her and Mangal Tai managed to save her fat bum!! 

It seemed that Jahnvi chipkali is gone!! May b to brew trouble later. 

Precap: The tutumeinmein has started between Mr and Mrs Lashkare. Shiva Lashkare promised to crush the masterni’s ego. Let’s c. 

Btw why do I get the feeling that Shiva would soon stop working for Akka bai and start his own work!! I might be wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

At last, she was being ousted She could be grey trying to find happiness second tyme now it's fully black. Writer log hi jante hai ex ko black banane mein kitna maja ata hai

When everyone thought Shiva would hug Siddhi, their reactions including Siddhi🤣

Btw Baba said their relation was 5 years ago, Janvhi left him for money, Shiva had no money, so from when Shiva became a gunda?? From when he was working for Akkabai?? Why he oblige her so much?? There needs to be a good story

He might start something in his own lekin Akka bai se itna jaldi picha nahi chodne wale

Symmetra26 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh Teri!! This episode was fast forward like really. Jahnvi tried to act smart but was ridiculed and humiliated by ex husband who came to testify what a gold digger she was. She was showed the exit way. Unfortunately nobody listened to her and Mangal Tai managed to save her fat bum!! 

It seemed that Jahnvi chipkali is gone!! May b to brew trouble later. 

Precap: The tutumeinmein has started between Mr and Mrs Lashkare. Shiva Lashkare promised to crush the masterni’s ego. Let’s c. 

Btw why do I get the feeling that Shiva would soon stop working for Akka bai and start his own work!! I might be wrong.

It might take time for Shiva to ditch Akka bai . Maybe after he sees her true colors. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

When everyone thought Shiva would hug Siddhi, their reactions including Siddhi🤣

too cute!! And funny!! Siddhi’s face was priceless!! Btw he should have!! Time to surprise the lady from time to time so that she stops riding her high horse around Shiva 😅😅😅

Btw Baba said their relation was 5 years ago, Janvhi left him for money, Shiva had no money, so from when Shiva became a gunda?? From when he was working for Akkabai?? Why he oblige her so much?? There needs to be a good story

May b after gold digger ditches him, Shiva joined Akka bai. A valid reason to turn the cold stoned heart and powerful and well off man that he was not when he was in love.  Anyway whatever it was I want this Jahnvi out and pronto!! 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Symmetra26

It might take time for Shiva to ditch Akka bai . Maybe after he sees her true colors. 

Definitely!! Shiva is a person with principles and if akka bai took him under her protective wings, he would be forever grateful and loyal to her. It’s only when he sees what she is really that he would leave her feet. This would always be a source of rift  between Siddhi and Shiva. She would always taunt him being akka bai’s puppet. 

Edited by omshreejaanu - 2 years ago