What if Malini was in Aditya's place ?

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay I have a hypothetical question for the fans of this show .

What if Malini was in Aditya's place ,would she have received the same support from fans that Adi is receiving? How would gave Adi reacted to this situation? Would it sit well with his ego ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spelano.ws thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeahMe

What if Malini was in Aditya's place ,would she have received the same support from fans that Adi is receiving? How would gave Adi reacted to this situation? Would it sit well with his ego ?

Ofcourse lmao why would I want her to stay in a loveless relationship? What does it even have to do with gender 😆 story toh story hai acche se dikhayi jaaye with layers and reasoning bas. Like Malini maybe adi ke liye bhi balti bhar bhar ke sympathies hoti but end mein usse chorna hi parhta, zabardasti toh nahi rakh sakta na usse? Ab if she doesn’t love him and can’t live with him toh baandh ke rakhega kya, emotional atyachaar karega uspe blackmail karega kya?? Aisa karne se usko woh pyaar toh nahi karegi na. Aur agar zabardasti karta toh bohat hi kharaab lagta character ek chamaat lagati main.. zabardasti is not love, it’s a damn awful situation adi ki koi fault nahi hoti but kya karsakte hai zanjeero se toh nahi bandhega na mun ko? At the end, she’ll go to the one she loves and who actually loves her and he’ll have to move on 🤷🏽‍♀️

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Male or female , it’s better to end a loveless relationship , live a life of regret , make kids suffer . Iam glad Aditya and Malini don’t have kids yet . 

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am sorry for being harsh or insensitive (not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings), but with how weak Malini is shown to be as a person, who is to say she wouldn't have attempted suicide after the "forced marriage" itself?? (IF SHE WAS IN ADITYA'S PLACE) 

Since everyone seems to forget the fact that Aditya was forced to marry Imlie & he even told Malini the truth before marrying her but she fainted & doctor told Adi not to stress her or else she will be in a critical condition. 

Malini is a weak person mentally. Period. Aditya & Imlie have gone through a lot more emotional turmoil than her. And yet they haven't taken such a drastic step yet. 

So I think if Malini was in either of their places, I doubt she would survive that. 

Let's just not glorify Malini & her weak personality bcoz she's being wronged. I sympathize with her as it is, no need for hypothetical "if she was in .....place questions" 

All three characters were wronged at some point in the story & all 3 deserve sympathy. There. 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

When even in Flash back Aditya never felt any jealousy for Malini.. i doubt he would have ended his life without even attempting to find out truth. 

When malini was told by Aditya.. I feel scared to tell you the truth as you would faint.. wont eat... she was like i am ready to hear it... and what she does???  just by connecting dots (She thinks he is having an affair) she refused to question him.. tried to end her life.. how can anyone blame aditya for actually foreseeing what m was capable of doing? 

Even when children throw tantrum we try to make them do right thing we dont entertain their baseless request.. how r we supposed to sympathize with her when all she did is threw a random tantrum.

So no Malini doesnt get any sympathy.. neither aditya would if he did the same. 

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would love to see this hypothetical situation come true.

then Aditya will be like ‘Hum aspse itna pyar karte hain aur aapne ye kiya mun.’ This guy is 99% evil 1% God knows what. Full of BS. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rofl Aditya ko ghanta farak nahi padta didi tried this already 🤣 and he is like ok sure let me help you talk and connect to your love.. didi  in his twisted games have digged a grave for herself 🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is not bothered because he has Imlie.

We are talking about Aditya in Malini’s shoes so he does not have anyone other than Malini. He is madly in love with Malini and she is double timing.

Aditya would be devastated. Hope CVs are getting some ideas.

Ayashi21SOBTI thumbnail

To be very honest I am not trying to be sexist. But imagine this guy who knows his wife doesn't love him and commits suicide despite of having the knowledge of his loveless relationship. Audience would have bashed him a lot. Because even though I just consider this character to be weak from a different perspective it would start to look like guilt tripping his wife and emotionally trapping her cause he is too fragile to take the truth. So I don't think it really depends on the gender, yes looking from the perspective of a regular ITV audience the ridiculousness would just become too obvious.

Moulimerijaan99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Adi is a man😈 Malini is a woman. We can't compare them. Adi can marry n number of woman and sleep with them but if malini does it. She would be called characterless and bashed horribly.