15 Years Of Gangster - 15 Years of Kangana

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Back then when the film was released, it was only recognized as an Emraan Hashmi film.

Now it's recognized as a Kangana film.

Nobody ever cared about Shiney Ahuja who played the titular character.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love the songs of this movie, especially Tu hi Meri Shab Hai.

Pritam hit it out of the park with this score!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I love the songs of this movie, especially Tu hi Meri Shab Hai.

Pritam hit it out of the park with this score!

Yes this is among his best album but I think Ya Ali is ripped off something. That not withstanding I still have my compact disc of this film 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

The songs of this movie ❤️

Ya Ali was my fav then (yeah it was ripped) and Bheegi Bheegi is still in my all time fav depression mein jane wali playlist. That song is something else. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

At the time I was hoping for her to carve a niche for herself in Bollywood. She did and even exceeded my expectations but she blew it all away with her bad attitude. It's such a pity really.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That time tu hi meri shab hai was hot fave including remix. Looking at kangana I thought who is this wannabe.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah now when we look back, it will only remind people of Kangu.

But it was a great movie though, by Anurag Basu. With very memorable songs by Pritam, a nice story and strong performances from all three lead actors (Kangu, Emran and Shiny). 👍🏼

I cried a lot when I watched it back in 2006. 😔

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I watched that movie for Shiney. Man what a waste of a talent. He was exceptional in that movie for me. Completely overshadowed everything and everyone else. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I watched that movie for Shiney. Man what a waste of a talent. He was exceptional in that movie for me. Completely overshadowed everything and everyone else. 

It's really sad that he was the only person that was cancelled because of a scandal when many others are still striving today.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That was a nice film with some very nice  songs.  Kangana  was gorgeous in Gangster with her 'full' face and that mop of curly hair. I adored her and was really happy for her until a few yrs ago.    It's sad that she turned into this vile creature who can only vomit venom.  So now she's comparing herself to SRK without forgetting to add that her struggle was bigger than his because he went to a better school.  The same old ' I didn't speak English I came from a village ' thing.  She needs to stop acting like her mother did jhaadu pocha at the haveli nearby.  Her grandfather was a civil servant or something.  Also , I'm not sure if there was much of a 'struggle' to begin with. Going by her own admission she was more than happy to yield .