BD Episode Review 27 /4/21: Siddhi and nokjhok back!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Video calling nokjhok was nice. It seems Siddhi missed her « jaahil » husband. I am hoping that with this separation, CVs would start getting these two if not love but appreciate each other and start the trust process between the two. It was nice to see Siddhi, looking pretty in that white and red suit. 

I am purposely ignoring the annoying Mangal her pukeworthy stunts at the start of the episode. 

As for Jahnvi, her student...Have I missed any episode? She had gharpravesh and I thought Shiva’s father had a full proof plan to tackle her!! Now how come she is like chipkali in the Lashkare’s house and Shiva’s dad is silently watching when it was his plan to get her inside at the first place. 

Bhole Shiva is no match to this shrewd shameless woman. Only Siddhi has the potential to fix her. I have faith in Siddhi to not accept BS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debasmitbha1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Before shiddhi's corona they were fully copying marathi zeev jala yada pisa track...but for siddhi's disappearance they changed the track and jhanvi entered.hope they go back to main story soon and janhvi to be kicked out.In main marathi serial storyline is superb...fully one direction lovestory between shiva siddhi ...hope they go back to main story soon.

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debasmitbha1234

Before shiddhi's corona they were fully copying marathi zeev jala yada pisa track...but for siddhi's disappearance they changed the track and jhanvi entered.hope they go back to main story soon and janhvi to be kicked out.In main marathi serial storyline is superb...fully one direction lovestory between shiva siddhi ...hope they go back to main story soon.

I get it that CVs had to divert from the story line because of the Corona issue. Hopefully they get on track. May be they can use this Jahnvi track to start Siddhi and Shiva trusting and working together to get this annoying girl out of Lashkare House. And from there on, their bond can start deepening. 

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How both of them are talking about the force marriage so carelessly?? I thought it would be a trigger worthy memory for them. 

Seeing their nokjhok, yahi lagta hai ki dono taana marna bohot miss kar rahe the😆 

Papa Lashkare ki plan ki bare ki kuch na kahu to hi behtar hai

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Cant wait to see what happens today when this shameless Jahnvi introduces herself to Siddhi.