~ Entwined Destinies ~ ShaKhi FF - Chapter 4 Page 10 - 06.05.21

...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone.

I am Zahra.

This is my first time posting in this forum.

I had started this SS on another forum many years back and then due to one thing and the other I had to discontinue.

After quite some years, I am liking a serial and I am getting the motivation to write again. So, I decided to restart the SS/FF and complete it on Shaurya/Anokhi.

Hope you will like it.

~*~ ENTWINED DESTINIES ~*~ ShaKhi SS

EXCERPT

"Anokhi!!! Listen to me!!! I can explain," Shaurya said as he tried grabbing her hand while she moved out of the house.

"Just shut up Shaurya!!!," she retorted wiping her tears, not wanting him to see them. She can't be weak... Not because of her at least.

"Anokhi!!! She's your sister, at least respect that!!!" He again tried.

She stopped in her tracks the moment those words came out of his mouth and turned around to face him as tears again threatened to pop out of her eyes.

"She is NOT my sister!!! She is NOT," she literally screamed putting emphasis on each words.

"Anokhi!!! So much hatred is not good," Shaurya said, taken a bit aback by the venom her words contained. "She IS your sister. And trust me, she HAS changed," he said calmly as he held her hands.

Taking her hand back harshly, she looked at him in bewilderment. 

"No!!! She IS NOT my sister!!! I'm thankful for all that she did for me, but even a guardian does that. She did no favours on me. Rather, she helped herself by helping me. And yes I HATE her. And I hate how you're still defending her in front of me. I hate how you are still so protective towards her. I hate how you care for her. I hate how she still has a place in your heart. I hate how you... How you still love her," she spat the last bit with all the anger which was bottled inside her.

"Anokhi!!!" Shaurya tried stopping her but she was no where near stopping.

"And I hate you," she continued. " I hate that I love you," she said the last bit in a whisper, turned around and walked away till she reached her car and drove off before he could say anything further. She couldn't fall weak... Not in front of him... And definitely not because of her.

I HateYou... I Love You...

Don't Want To... But I Can't Put...

Nobody Else Above You...

I HateThat I Want You...

You Want Her... You Need Her...

And I'll Never Be Her...

That's it.

Hope you like it.😊

Likes and Comments are most welcomed🤗

Stay tuned for the Prologue😉

PROLOGUE: Page 1 (4th post) 

CHAPTER 1 Page 3

CHAPTER 2 Page 6

CHAPTER 3 Page 8

CHAPTER 4 Page 10

Edited by ...Zah... - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back to IF.

Interesting starting...pls update soon 😊

Hope you'll continue this FF/SS (You've mentioned both 😆) asap

The prologue was super interesting & ofc heartbreaks are on its way I assume 🙌🏻

Plus welcome to forum!

...Zah... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Hope you'll continue this FF/SS (You've mentioned both 😆) asap

The prologue was super interesting & ofc heartbreaks are on its way I assume 🙌🏻

Plus welcome to forum!

Well it's supposed to be SS. 

But I have been banking chapters and from the looks of them, it seems it's gonna be an FF 😂 

...Zah... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Welcome back to IF.

Interesting starting...pls update soon 😊

Thank you. 

Prologue being updated :) 

...Zah... thumbnail

Hola!!! Here is the prologue for you guys. 

Updating from my phone, so cannot format much 🙈

Hope you guys like it

EXCERPT

PROLOGUE

She looked through the blurry window of her bedroom while they shared a kiss, immediately followed by a hug, as he leaned against his car, his hand sliding up and down her back.

Ahhh!!! How much it hurt her, she thought.

Was it because of *her*? Did she secretly want to be in *her place*? But she was a mere 15-years old girl, a geeky one to be more precise, one whom many wouldn't even care to give a glance at, she realised miserably. But he was different, wasn't he? He did talk to her nicely. He did make her laugh with his mimicry talents and he even sang for her on her last birthday which was celebrated a week earlier. And he commented on how cute she looked with her braces and specs... Just like his little sister, he had added. And that broke her heart into million pieces. Now, she didn't want to be like his sister, did she?

She sighed loudly as she saw how happy he looked with her 21-year old sister, Shagun as he gave her delicate feather-like kisses on the nape of her neck. She could feel her blood rushing all through her body as she wondered how those kisses would feel on her. And then she felt sad... Sad for him, because she knew it would all be short-termed for her oh-so-ambitious sister who wanted to be a model, had commitment phobia. Her relationships barely lasted for a week. So she was surprised when the current one crossed the one-week limit. They were seeing each other for almost 3-weeks now, much to her astonishment, which kind of, pinched her more and confirmed her belief that he was indeed special... If only he was HER special one, she wishfully thought.

And why not???!!! He had been the first guy who caused butterflies to flutter in her stomach, the moment she saw him. He has been the first guy, about whom she dreams of almost every single day ever since they met. He has been the first guy who didn't laugh at her, but rather laughed with her.

Now she knew she wasn't the prettiest of girls, definitely not like her sister who was blessed with an hourglass figure. She was more on the chubby side and then she had her braces and geeky glasses as well. Ugly Betty, this was her nickname as compared to her sister, who had been termed as the swan of the Bhalla Household by their father, who for some reason, despised her. Maybe it had to do with her looks, she had concluded over time. How she wished she had her mother by her side, whenever her sister, teamed with her father, would tease her and make fun of her.

But that wasn't the case with him. He did say she was cute and kind-hearted. But he didn't say pretty, she remarked sadly.

She couldn't help but curse the day she made him meet her sister as she watched Shagun put her hands around his neck to position themselves for another kiss while his hands rested on her waist.

She was cycling with her friends on that day when all of sudden, she accidentally hit against his car and hurt herself on her knee. It was all her fault, she recognised that. Yet being the gentleman he is, he had lifted her in his arms, placed her in his car and took her to the nearby clinic for a first aid. And he even dropped her home with her broken cycle in the boot. There, he met her sister. The next day, he visited her again, or so she thought and again met her sister. The third day, he brought her a new cycle and once more, he met her sister and before she knew it they were dating, much to her misery. She felt a pang in her heart, but dismissed it telling herself she was happy for her sister. But she knew she wasn't. Shagun always had an upper hand on her and this time also, that's what she had. How she wished to be the elder sibling, maybe things would have been different then, she would seldom think... 

PRECAP: 8 Years Later

CHAPTER 1

Voilà !!!  That's the prologue. 

Hope you liked it. 

Likes and comments are most welcomed. 

Edited by ...Zah... - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Amazing start

Plz no intimate scene with this shagun🤮 i can't read this.. My poor heart cannot take this 🤧

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks super interesting.

Can’t wait to read more.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Interesting start

Shagun is Anokhi sis nd she hate her

Shaurya love Anokhi now? Or Shagun only coz he was defending her in front of Anokhi

Anokhi loved Shaurya since teenager

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving this already...i do love angsty love stories too😊💖