Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Am I the only one who don’t like the song whether it’s Arjun did it or salman. I don’t even know who this Arjun is. Why remake such a song? I was expecting kick type of songs but disappointed 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

^ Arjun didn't event say you did a good job bhai because jhoot kyun bole.. 🤣
Salman Garu, quit your daaru and maybe then you can be a better actoruuu

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤣 Love how he didn’t even care to return the complement. Also love how he used ‘garu’- the traditional Telugu way of addressing someone older, instead of ‘ji’ etc. He must be so happy and smug right now for all the unplanned new wave of complements coming his way, thanks to Radhe.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

🤣 Love how he didn’t even care to return the complement. Also love how he used ‘garu’- the traditional Telugu way of addressing someone older, instead of ‘ji’ etc. He must be so happy and smug right now for all the unplanned new wave of complements coming his way, thanks to Radhe.

by mentioning fans but not audience, Seeti maar gana/movie ko hit karane ka sara bhoj fans ke kandhe pe daal diya Arjun. usse pata hai Audience laughing at this champi maar joke 🤣

and haan Arjun getting lots of praises for his old song. All thanks to Radhe

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For all the love being sent his way, Allu Arjun should gift Bhai an UFO and one way ticket as token of gratefulness.