Shiva Raavi OS: Secret affairs

Missanynomous thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SECRET AFFAIR’S

“Dhara bhabi abhi toh 9 bhi nahi baje” Shiva groaned as he felt the familiar feeling of cold water waking him up, while he tried to shield his eyes but as he heard a certain someone giggling he woke up with a start. Right in front of his eyes stood Raavi clad in a simple white suit.

“Pagal chipkali mujpar pani kyu dala?”

“Tu saa lbhar se nahayaa jo nahi hai, pure somnath mein smell aa rahi hai isliye socha teri thodi safai kar du.”

“Wo smell tere decaying dimaag ke hogi, uska illaj karwa.”

Because ofall this drama gaumbhi came out of his room and signed before saying “Fir subha jhada ho gaya tum dono ka.”

“ Kuch nahi bhai iss Mami ke behen ke beti ko kitni baar bola hai yaha na aane ko aaj tujhe somnath ke boundry par chod kar he aaunga” he held her wrist and dragged her out of the house before ghumbhi could say anything.

“Inn dono kakuch nahi ho sakta” Krish said amused while Gaumbhi simply shrugged however none noticed the small smirk Dhara had on her face.

A few seconds later Shiva dragged Ravi towards the back of his house, pinned her to the walland smiled.

“Tu ek din hum dono ko phasaygi”

“Kabhi toh gharwalo ko sab batana he hai na” she replied unconcerned and the fondness inher eyes unmasked.

“Kabhi soocha tha hum dono ko ek doosre se pyar ho jayega?” he questioned.

“Sapne main bhi nahi.” But when it had happened it had seemed inevitable like every step she had taken in life till now had been towards him.

It was ridiculous actually how they had fallen in love. From childhood they had always been on each other’s throats but they weren’t children anymore and as they had grown up raavi and Shiva had realized that no one could be more perfect for them except each other.

“Waise subha subha itna drama kyun.” Shiva questioned.                      .

“Tumhare bhai aur mere duffer best friend ko rishita se milne jana tha isliye distraction create kar rahe thi”

“Naam mat le uss ameer baap ke beti ka pata nahi dev ko usme kya dikhta hai. Ab uske liye meri neend bhi kharaab ho gayi.”

“Vo ameer baap ke beti teri bhabi banegi ek din, aur neend ke liye ro raha hai, par dev ko kabhi teri zarurat padi toh jaan bhi de dega uske liye”

This is what he loved about raavi she understood everything about him, his devotion to his bhabi, his love for his brothers and his good intentions behind his hard outer shell. He hoped she also understood his love for her even if wasn’t always able to express it.

“I love you” he said, while placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Raavi looked at him with love in her eyes but the idiot quickly broke the spell. “Dev ke help karne aayi thi vo toh ho gayi ab jaa na.”

“Sirf uskeliye aayi hoti toh tera favourite colour kyu pehanti.” They continued their bickering.

None of them noticed dhara looking at them from a little far smiling.

“Inn dono ko saach main lagta hai ke inki bhabi ko inke dil ke baat nahi pata.”

But alas mothers always knew didn’t they.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chup chup ke pyaar♥️♥️

So Shivi Teamed up for Devita or Dishita

Enjoyed this

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awww so sweet!! I loved it 💕💕

Labdhi0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome OS. Can you please post another part of it like what is the reaction of the family when they find out?? I would love to read that.

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can we get more of their secret adventures!!! 

Loving it

So cute ♥️♥️

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aww... So cute sweet and lovely  os... Plz make  it two or three shot.. Plz continue their secret adventures.

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is so sweet!!! I loved it and I'm glad you wrote about a time before they were married 

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just LOVE this concept! I really hope you will continue this because it would be just amazing to see how their love story pans out with these changes and what their marriage would look like. ❤️

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very cute and sweet os❤️

Loved Shivi's secret love affair❤️😊

Please continue it , very interesting concept

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was so cute!!

Lol, could totally see him say "aaj tujhe somnath ke boundry par chod kar he aaunga" lol like she can't come back..😆

And Dhara knows what's up, so no chance for MU wedding.