Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey!

I know most of us have been wanting Pakhi to be exposed and have been half expecting that will never happen. 

On second thoughts, I want the entire Pakhi’s fake letter game plan to be revealed after Virat confesses his love for Sai to Pakhi. My reason - At no point in future should this be brought up as the reason for him moving away from Pakhi and his love for Sai. His love for Sai is unadulterated. The fake letter should never be considered as the catalyst in his animosity towards Pakhi instead it should be her own doing. Virat’s current state of mind and emotions for Pakhi and Sai is not a judgement based on the anger and betrayal that he would feel when he knows about the fake letter truth.

But the million dollar question is - Will he ever know who wrote the letter? 🤷‍♀️

Edited by sherry_24 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think he will ever know about the letter unless Sonali makes Omkar talk. 😕

Ya all blame has been put on omkar. So either someone needs to slip up or sonali needs to remember that she saw pp with the burnt letter nearby but assumed Sai did it but now  she knows its not Sai. For now writing letter, burning it, and bribing to show fake documents was all done by 1 person omkar. So until karishma/sonali or omkar himself say something or our stupid  toxic vahini pp makes a slip up the truth will never come out. 😞

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's too much of an expectation, apeksha, ummeed from Sonali kaku!!! As for Krishma, till now she has been the most useless character,  she was shown to have such a strong sixth sense in the beginning but it seems didi's chai has surpressed her nervous system to an extent where she is hardly managing with the other five senses! She saw and heard 3 stooges plotting, but her those senses(eyes and ears) either did not work then or her sense to speak is not working now!

Edited by sillibilli - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya its funny they are not even showing some self-talk for her “I know what u people have done but I will bring it up when the time is right... for me” or something like that. 

It is as if the writers forgot they showed her evesdropping. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherry_24

Hey!

I know most of us have been wanting Pakhi to be exposed and have been half expecting that will never happen. 

On second thoughts, I want the entire Pakhi’s fake letter game plan to be revealed after Virat confesses his love for Sai to Pakhi. My reason - At no point in future should this be brought up as the reason for him moving away from Pakhi and his love for Sai. His love for Sai is unadulterated. The fake letter should never be considered as the catalyst in his animosity towards Pakhi instead it should be her own doing. Virat’s current state of mind and emotions for Pakhi and Sai is not a judgement based on the anger and betrayal that he would feel when he knows about the fake letter truth.

But the million dollar question is - Will he ever know who wrote the letter? 🤷‍♀️

@bold

Nahi......that's the answer by the way🤣

Kyunki jab Sai aayegi, toh Viru duniya bhula dega, Sai Viru mein duniya bhula degi, hum inn dono mein khokar logic bhula denge ,aur uske baad letter? Woh kya hai?🤣

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat is currently wallowing in his own break up to think about anything else, he can get his brains back to work with the other half of that brain being his own wife, when she is back😆 

They can combine the upcoming Harini track with the exposure of Kaku n gang...but, let's just keep our bar of expectations low for a while😆

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Blackwind]

Virat is currently wallowing in his own break up to think about anything else, he can get his brains back to work with the other half of that brain being his own wife, when she is back😆 

They can combine the upcoming Harini track with the exposure of Kaku n gang...but, let's just keep our bar of expectations low for a while😆

We all have such high expectations...then we have to lower the bar...and then it’s raised again...only to be lowered 

feels like a rollercoaster 🎢