No sympathy!!!!

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel for Tejo but I have no sympathy for the family. 

Poor Tejo - she got destroyed because of her family's stupidity and craze for Canada. They didn't investigate the groom and his family and ignored every red flag - plenty of red flags....

I also think Jasmine was the biggest idiot who doesn't follow-up with Preeto and find more details about the fraudster. 

Very harsh but the family deserves every bit of it. Tejo got punished for loving them and going along with them unconditionally.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail

Agree . Even I don't feel any sympathy for Sandhus. Fact that they did no background check and just got fooled by Canada lolly makes me bang my head. Biji , Mom and Jasmin are real fools. But what about men of the house ! Hopefully next time Tejo will keep her eyes open rather then just lecturing Fateh . Tejo is too emotional when it comes to her family and ignores all red flags of foolishness her family waves ! 

Jass just took advantage of it. Did not He say emotional people are easiest to be fooled !  That's  what happened with Tejo. Whatever intelligent and educated she may be but her blind faith in family is neither good for herself nor for her Canada crazy family .

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Agree . Even I don't feel any sympathy for Sandhus. Fact that they did no background check and just got fooled by Canada lolly makes me bang my head. Biji , Mom and Jasmin are real fools. But what about men of the house ! Hopefully next time Tejo will keep her eyes open rather then just lecturing Fateh . Tejo is too emotional when it comes to her family and ignores all red flags of foolishness her family waves ! 

Jass just took advantage of it. Did not He say emotional people are easiest to be fooled !  That's  what happened with Tejo. Whatever intelligent and educated she may be but her blind faith in family is neither good for herself nor for her Canada crazy family .

Today when Jasmine, Satti and Dadi were crying, I was waiting for them to say "Hay ab canada kaise jaayeng? ðŸ¤£

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

but they shown viraj had made some search about jas and jas take care of it that his fraud not to be disclose its shown when they viraj says this while decorating for roka/engagement

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

feeling bad for tejo every time she got humiliation and hurt coz of her family! will she shattered like preeto's sister or will stand for catching fraud jas?

they had shown its forecasting by some astrologer while ball track was going on

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 3 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Today when Jasmine, Satti and Dadi were crying, I was waiting for them to say "Hay ab canada kaise jaayeng? ðŸ¤£

true lolz good meme materialsmiley37smiley37

BarrmHP thumbnail

Tejo's father annoyed me in yesterday's episode. Firstly, putting all the blame on Tejo's mother when he could have easily told the family that he wouldn't allow Tejo to sacrifice her happiness for the family's and secondly when he decided to leave home when he should have been focussing on Tejo.