Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

What was the last thing you searched for on your phone? - Nahi Kiron Kher gif😆 You will know why🤣

Ik ik😆 you posted it on the CC

Of the people in this forum, who do you want to trade lives with? - Actually no one...But if I had to Maybe the person with Brute username😉

Great choice gurl😉

Gotcha GIFs | Tenor

Have you ever walked into a wall? - Yes🤣

I knew the answer was going to be a yes🤣 that's so much Razia like😆

Have you ever waved at someone thinking they saw you when really they didn't? What did you do when you realized it? - Yes🤣 The hand automatically went to my head and it was as if I am thinking what I left in home🤣

Eshmart girl😆 this situations are just so embarrassing🤣

The world ends next week, and you can do anything you want (even if it's illegal). What would you do? - First of all will not study🤣 Then bid adieu to close ones, spend more time with family, overall will enjoy the time.

@blue that's just so imp you know🤣

What app on your phone do you waste the most time on? - It was Instagram and when the Proff date was given I deleted the app😆

IG be like-

Smitten by Sumit |IO| # 29 - Page 137 | Chat Clubs

What’s your most bizarre nickname? - It would be Tubelight or Komolika, you decide😆

Komolika IMO🤣

If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be? - 1. Give my parents all the happiness

2. Disappear Corona Virus 

3. Give me three more wishes and the cycle repeats🤣

@1 and  2👍🏼

@3 Genie be like-

What was the greatest day of your life? - I think it's yet to come...Sharing a memory not greatest but memorable one😳 When we went to a tour with full family. Usually my father can't make it up for most of the time but that day we enjoyed a lot. When returning our vehicle was broken😆 & the driver had taken the road between Tea Gardens and hill areas, so it was quite an adventurous journey, meeting the people in that area, enjoy the view sometimes in car and sometimes by walking😆

Such a sweet memory... times with family are always memorable

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? - I forgot the dreams after few days But I saw this recently, I'm in Vincenzo following him secretly🤣 And it's not the first time that I met actors(In dreams)🤣🤣

Ohho... Joong KI ko jiju banale kya?☺️🤣

What’s your favorite possession? - Maybe my watch...

What are you most proud of in your life? - I think my this nature - not to gossip/speak ill about people behind their back

I love this❤️

Thanks for the questions🤗 I had a good (hard🤣) time answering them

Sorry for being late, will reply the other one shortly😳

And I enjoyed reading your answers 

Don't be sorry... take your time🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Once you finish Priya's questions I'll come up with mine😈

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Of the people in this forum, who do you want to trade lives with? - Actually no one...But if I had to Maybe the person with Brute username😉

Great choice gurl😉 

Gotcha GIFs | Tenor 

I know😎

Have you ever walked into a wall? - Yes🤣

I knew the answer was going to be a yes🤣 that's so much Razia like😆 

Imagine the impressions I left😎🤣

Have you ever waved at someone thinking they saw you when really they didn't? What did you do when you realized it? - Yes🤣 The hand automatically went to my head and it was as if I am thinking what I left in home🤣

Eshmart girl😆 this situations are just so embarrassing🤣 

Yeah🤣

The world ends next week, and you can do anything you want (even if it's illegal). What would you do? - First of all will not study🤣 Then bid adieu to close ones, spend more time with family, overall will enjoy the time.

@blue that's just so imp you know🤣

🤣🤣

What app on your phone do you waste the most time on? - It was Instagram and when the Proff date was given I deleted the app😆

IG be like-

Smitten by Sumit |IO| # 29 - Page 137 | Chat Clubs

🤣🤣

What’s your most bizarre nickname? - It would be Tubelight or Komolika, you decide😆

Komolika IMO🤣 

Ek thi Komolika Ek thi Brutus...🤣

If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be? - 1. Give my parents all the happiness

2. Disappear Corona Virus 

3. Give me three more wishes and the cycle repeats🤣

@1 and  2👍🏼

@3 Genie be like-

Banna padega🤣🤣

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? - I forgot the dreams after few days But I saw this recently, I'm in Vincenzo following him secretly🤣 And it's not the first time that I met actors(In dreams)🤣🤣

Ohho... Joong KI ko jiju banale kya?☺️🤣 

Bhaiya thik rahega, saiyya pe maat jau🤣🤣

Thanks for the questions🤗 I had a good (hard🤣) time answering them

Sorry for being late, will reply the other one shortly😳

And I enjoyed reading your answers 

Don't be sorry... take your time🤗

🤗

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1) What's your biggest kitchen fail?

2) Have you ever sent a message to a wrong person?

3) What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in school?

4) What is your signature dance move?

5) What is the one thing that you refuse to share?

6) If you could kill off any one character from a current television show, who would it be?

7) If you had the power to shrink anything and take it with you. What would you do with it?

8) If you had to make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it. What would it be?

9) What's a holiday that doesn't exist but you'll like to create?

10) Would you rather be a hobbit or a giant for 24 hours?

11) What mythical creature would improve the world the most if it existed?

12) What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

13) If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing what would it be?

14) If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

15) What is the most hilarious childhood movie you can think of?

16) After you survive your apocalypse what would be your job?

17) If you had to be an inanimate object for a year what object would you choose?

18) You are about to get into a fight, what soundtrack starts playing for you in your mind?

19) I've been thinking of starting a cult. What kind of cult should we start together.

20) What movie completely changes its plot after you change one letter from its name?

21) Would you rather shoot spaghetti out of your nose or sneeze meatballs?

Credit : Pinterestsmiley4

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Write a review on post-leap EDKV 2😈🤣 (around 100 words minimum)

The story of Damru-Jhumru was captivating with the inside stories of the houses they supervise. As the owners were at each others throat every time, it was hard for Jhumru to act cold infront of them yet it didn't look fake! Their acting was fabulous. 

Then comes the parallel story of neighbors. The super child Veer and Captain Shravan Malhotra's bonding is something one would find rarely. Veer's cousin sister Doctor Captain Suman Tiwari who's not so fond of that for the past relation with Shravan has nothing but to accept this! Their world collide again for Shravan's forever shoulder injury. Their banters over Dhoka is most entertaining.

The case of Martyr Vijay Tiwari's case was handled in a proper way by Lawyer Vikram Jaiswal yet he couldn't win the case. In the meantime the relationship of Suman & Vikram got a new name which was about to end up in Marriage but it's a saying Turu Lobe is something you can't forget ever which was of Suman-Shravan. The gradual realization was was written beautifully. And the final realization on engagement day is most endearing. Sophie also played a great part in that. Although the families were against it at first they accept them thus Jhumru got their acceptance too. Overall the post leap was a good story for headache. And if one's interested in the show for the promos, there's a big surprise for that! One should definitely give it a try!

I didn't even know what I wrote cause I think I was the first one to left the series 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Once you finish Priya's questions I'll come up with mine😈

Okkay Lekin mein jis tarah se reply derahi ho month kya saal hi na lag jaye🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? - Abhay from Pyaar Ki Yehh Ek Kahani

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? - Himu of Humayun Ahmed, Ik It looks silly but back in teenage I hoped there's someone like him😆

Tell your favourite book(s) - Have no particular such that...naming some Ami Topu, Shesher Kobita, Pather Pachali, Maa, Pride and Prejudice...

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things. Phone with net connection(Charger will be there na)🤣, Knife, matchbox

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre. -  I haven't watched any film in theatre till now

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre. - Above answer

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials. 

1.  The lead characters hate each other at first, one's marriage is fixed but all the ceremony will held with Protagonist only by hook or crook and at last the marriage also! 🤷
  2. Forced marriage 
  3. Just when the Protagonists are about to confess, ex returns🤦
  4. Trip and fall
  5. The ex gf/bf are always negetive
  6. Mother-in-law negetive

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37

A rich angry young man and middle class bubbly girl doesn't like each other for their ideals. Man's marriage will be fixed and the girl will be there for various reasons🤣 The bride will be missing in marriage day, girl will become the Bali ka bakra😆 The mother-in-law don't like the middle class daughter-in-law, here starts the kitchen politics🤣 When they're liking each other, the ex bride returns after her BF left her, here starts her planning and plotting. And the Saga continues for eternity🤣

8)Tell bollywood cliche. - Bollywood ke bhi cliché hote hai🤣 pata nahi🤣 The only thing I know there'll be always a item song🤣

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar. - I'm not that creative😆 

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36 - Payesh

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)? - Ranbir Kapoor

12)Do you like fairytails? - Yes

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable). - Boring life🤣

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like. - don't like the party songs much

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple - No one

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era) - 

Old Era - Coffee House er shei addata and many more

Current Era - Changes with time....

Tell your favourite sad song - Currently First Love by Epitone Project

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s) - Answered before...

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies - Just watch anything anytime

19)Tell your favourite webseries - Baarish

Also tell your favourite OTT platform - None

Also favourite youtuber - None

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like - Marjavaan

credit Bhagu

1-Name your favourite top-grossing movie of the 2000s of Bollywood (2000-2010) - Taare Zameen Par

2-Name your favourite breakfast buffet - Sandwich

3- Name the most handsome Indian cinema - Cinema or Actor?😆

4- Favourite character from the show Gossip Girl, Friends,HIMYM, 90210, glee - Watched none😆

5-Favourite wardrobe item that only comes out for special occasions - There was a Prom white dress with little shade of sky color. 

6-Favourite thing that usually comes in pairs - Earrings

7-Name one country of Africa (Not south africa) - Egypt

Have you been to Africa if so where - Itna aamir nahi hoon🤣

8-Name something you can find in a basic aid kit - Plaster

do you get injured a lot? - Nah

9- The most common item you can find inside anyone kitchen - Trash bin🤣

What dishes do you make the most? - The Omelet🤣

10-Name something you never leave home without - Watch

How addicted are you to IF and insta on a scale of 1 to 10 : IF - 6, Insta - 8 

Sorry Priya for taking so much time I'll try to reply the others soon!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I am back😎

What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?

Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?

What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from waking up to bedtime.

What’s your biggest fear?

What’s your all-time favorite memory?

What’s your favorite thing you own and why?

If money was no object, what would you buy?

When have you felt the most proud?

Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?

When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?

Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?

What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What's the best present you ever received? Who gave it to you and why was it so special?

If you could only listen to one singer or band for the rest of your life, who would you choose?

If you had to live in another time period, what would you choose?

What's your all-time favorite dessert?

Do you like roller coasters?

Will reply to your answers this week👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow Razia is the BOTM 😃 Well how can I not chip in with the grilling too?? But I won't bother you too much...sorry my creativity level is a bit low these days lol 

1. Fav quote and why?

2. Fav snack

3. Fav drink 

4. What are you currently watching?

5. If you had a magical power, what would it be?

6. A place you want to visit one day

7. A bad habit you have

8. When playing truth or dare, which one are you more likely to pick

9. Fav color 

10. Fav song 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Questions from Priya

Where are you from? - The Earth😆

Zodiac sign - Virgo

Do you relate to your zodiac sign and why - No I don't believe it but it's surprising how sometimes it relates😆

Hobbies - Editing, Reading

Profession - Student

Unknown talents - Unknown to whom?😆 I'm considering to this forum...And these are unnecessary talents🤣 I can solve a 3×3 puzzle in 3 minutes, play Chess, Paper craft

Tell us something interesting that nobody on IF knows about you - I eat Fuchka without the Tamarind chutney😆 Is it interesting?😆

How you came to IF - With my search for Arjun's written update and when the Members Only post became a hurdle I signed up😆

Favourite colors (more than one) - Black, Grey, Green and the soft colors

Favourite film actor and actress - Mostly like the characters...Amir Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Genelia

Favourite telly actor and actress apart from Mohika - Jennifer Winget, Vivian Dsena, Karan Singh Grover

Favourite song - Different time different songs!

Favourite Singer - Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal, Anupam Roy, Minar

Favorite sports - Cricket

Favourite player - Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Cristiano Ronaldo

Favourite holiday spot - None, like to visit different places