Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 251: Death Race

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima asks how much time we left with and Vansh says 15 minutes. She says let's go and get the antidote. Vyom says you destroyed the electronic door but yes you are going to die soon. Vyom we have our Savitri Ridhima, she won't let anything happen to her. Vyom says I have the antidote with me and he leaves from the place. Ridhima and Vansh are walking through trees - Goa it is and did you guys saw the new montage of only these both and no Kabir. What is this indicating like the whole Goa it would be only these both? Vansh says listen to me and Ridhima says no I don't want to listen to anything. Vansh says I only loved you and yes tell our baby that I love him so much and say that I might do bad work but his father is not a bad person. Ridhima crying and he says don't cry. I don't like to see your tears. I'm not going anywhere and I will always stay with you. Ridhima says why don't you listen to me and come with me. Vansh says go and don't turn back. Ridhima says Angre got hit by Vyom and we need to search for him and Vansh says to leave and Meri Kasam. Kasam se bandhe kiya hume Vansh babu warna tumare liye zamana se ladte hain hum. 

Ridhima shocked and Vansh says so. Ridhima says take your Kasam back and I cannot leave you. Both hug each other and says I won't leave you and she hits him. Vansh says Go and she says why and cries for him. He kisses her. Oh, man! The last lip kiss. Maybe we didn't see it but the camera worked properly. Ridhima leaving and think of all those moments with Vansh and while he says Go. He doesn't want to die before her as he knows she cannot take it. But Vansh the guilt of leaving you will eat her alive. He sees her going and he coughs. Angre says I will take care and Vansh comes and saves Angre. Vansh laughs and unties Angre and while the latter says thankyou. Angre asks are you fine? Both run away from the cottage. Angre asks how much time and Vansh says few  minutes. Man! This is serious! I mean it's as if they are ending the show with his sacrifice. Rahul nailed it. 

Vansh laughs and says Ishani is unable to see your state and both Vansh and Angre laughs. They are our Dharam-Veer.  Laughing at the face of the death. Angre says I will use some excuse. Vansh says even this time also will pass and yes you remembered our bad we were in Nepal. Angre says your enemies gave your heavy drugs and Vansh says they had hit you very badly and both laughs. Those smiles are bringing tears to my eyes. I mean so pure, gentle and full of life laughs we can see at the bad phase of their life. Always wanted to see such camaraderie between them and seeing at this moment. Hope we get to see such moments when everything is fine. 

Angre says Nepal is fine but then Bangkok was hard. Vansh laughs and so does Angre. Vansh says in Bangkok we are middle of mines. Angre says you played a big game. Angre laughs so does Vansh. How come you can think like that? Vansh laughs but then falls weak and says we got saved from that place but then from here we are unable to. We have very little time and Angre says if we die today I have no regrets. I'm happy that I was part of your life and I will die happy knowing I will accompany you in death. I will take pride in it. Angre - dude you are killing a man! Doesn't know about the future - but for now, at this moment, the most loyal person in the world award goes to Angre. Someone tell the Indian Govt to give Param Veer Chakra to him. 

Angre says I only wish that you be my boss for all my lives. Vansh says you are forgetting that you are not only my bodyguard but also my brother-in-law, friend and brother.  Oh, man! He said Jija - finally, he said it! That makes a lot of difference man! He is full of emotions it just none able to see that. Maybe not even his wife - I feel sometimes. Vansh hugs Angre says do you remember Phuket and Angre says that was terrible and both laugh again. We got saved from that place but yes Vyom is not such a good player however it's fine even if we won't leave from this place. Vyom enters and my friends and hugs them. He asks where you are running? He says I'm excited and there is no time at all. After that, I miss you and then your death news will be on TV. I will enjoy the news while having the food. 

Vyom sits and says as if he reading news that Asia Don and VR empire owner Vansh is no more and he is dead. Vyom, wait for one day. We will also read the news for you in the same. Booking appointment with Arnab to read the news about your death. Vansh shocked. Vyom says his death is all because of poison and maybe he committed suicide and what are the reasons? The reason may be anything to keep his soul in peace. He laughs and asks did you see that? I can be a huge TV personality and asks you to give me BB. Vansh laughs and says I don't have much strength so I'm laughing. The BGM of VR stands out. I mean at this moment also that BGM makes more sense and gives an aura of power. Vansh says I might have lost but then you too are a loser. I can only tell where it is and if I die who will it be and laughs again. 

Vyom laughs and says Vansh you are a baby. I have people who work for me in your house so yes they will give me the info. Vansh shocked yet covers and says you are an idiot. I'm VR and people says my right hand doesn't even what my left-hand does. So yes don't underestimate me. Then tell me who is that person? Tell na Vansh? Vansh says you are a loser, Vyom. You will never get BB and let me tell you your secret. It's in my house and you will never get it. Vyom asks Angre to give and Angre says we have only 1 minute so give me the antidote. Vyom asks BB. Dadi in the office thinking about the passcode and she types 10598 passwords which Vansh said and what about the 6th digit? She presses 5 and then BB got opened. It shows a list of the underworld in Asia and the names of Dons - I think so. She then sees something shocking. Now, what it is? Wah - the BB which didn't get opened by Mighty Vansh got opened by Choti Indrani? Wah -maybe BB also got scared and got opened. 

Vyom asks BB and Ridhima pushes Vyom and gives the antidote to Angre and Vansh falls. Vyom points gun at Ridhima and Angre falls on Vyom. Vansh takes the cap of the antidote and Ridhima makes him drink. Angre fighting with Vyom and he takes the gun and shoots but Vyom run away. Angre comes near Vansh and Ridhima says he has taken the antidote. Vansh closed his eyes while Angre and Ridhima trying to wake him up. Oh, man! What happened? 

One week later in Goa:- 

Okay, one week break. We have already 6 hours, Dadi truth and Vansh dad truth and now here we have one week. Hope we see some story on this one week. Goa being shown. VR Residence Hotel. Okay, that hotel belongs to VR. Cars enter and staff says welcome sir and Vansh enters. Wait, he changed clothes man! He is looking damn cool and thank you Shivani for finally giving new clothes to him. He is damn hot in the casuals. Vansh opens the door for Ridhima and why she is scared? Her dress also changed. Angre enters too. Staff doing aarti for Vansh. The next car Aryan, Ishani and Dadi enters. The staff doesn't do any aarti and say welcome and check your temperature. Hahaha this is the funny man. Even staff knows who is the Boss? 

Dadi says you know right who want to have which rooms and the staff says yes we know. Rich people man! Dadi showing off too much of her richness. Ishani under pool shower and wait whom she is trying to seduce? Angre in shorts and walks to her. Angre says why you delayed so much? Are you working here also? Angre says No and says to me something why you are wearing all this and what special? Ishani says we never went on honeymoon. OH Bhulakkad, you guys went on a honeymoon it just you didn't enjoy your honeymoon. Ishani says we can enjoy this vacation and this is why I wore this. And also you would never get free from Vansh bhai work and almost you were dead because of him. Angre stares at her. These days he is eyeing very differently man! Unable to say anything. 

Ishani asks why you always protect him? Angre back hugs Ishani and says are you firebrand since kid or am I responsible for this? Ishani hits him and he says Ah. She asks you never were in pain because of Vansh but when I hit you are in pain. He removes his bandage and says love is nothing without pain and I will make sure we enjoy this honeymoon. Okay - they should get their time but seriously not liking Ishani here. She is looking like a water devil. Ishani says now I want you to be my husband but not his bodyguard and both drowns in water. Okay, do whatever want. 

Ridhima is scared. Why? What happened?  She looks outside the window and Vansh stands beside her. She didn't notice him at all. He asks what you are thinking and she says nothing. I'm thinking about what would happen if you didn't get the antidote on time. Vansh smiles and says If I would have died I would be leaving with regret that I will never able to see my face in your eyes. Whenever romance is more storm also follows. He kisses her hands and says your fragrance always makes me go mad. And yes our baby I will never able to see him or her. I'm scared to lose you than my death. Ridhima says I cannot live without you and Vansh hugs her. He says I also cannot live without you and no matter what happens I will never allow myself to go away from you. Wait - why so stressing about leaving? Anything coming up on those lines? 

Vyom walking with coffee and trying to call someone. He says babydoll Ridhima and My best friend Vansh welcome me. I'm back. We know you will be back.  Ridhima says I love you and Vansh says I love you too. Something is cooking in Vansh mind. His eyes are back to mystery. 

Precap: Both Riansh is dancing on BGM. Vansh says non-alcoholic drink for the three of us and she smiles. They drink in love shot way where Ridhima drinks her juice and it is shown Vansh has poured something in it. Ridhima feels dizziness and Vansh asks what happened in the jungle? A new girl is shown in a red leather dress holding gun and Ridhima says, Tara/Sara. Vansh is damn angry 

P:S - First of all Goa started and who gave antidote and all we don't know. Better reveal it. So he might have given her the truth serum making sure not to hurt the baby or her. And she is revealing the truth. But whole or half? Why he is angry? Her truth broke him or truth such that made him angry thinking someone has used her. Only Tomorrow episode will tell and must say another bang on the episode and superb cliff hanger for Tomorrow . Oh yes, loving these new costumes. Did Shivani give them or these are the clothes of their wardrobe? Whatever it is nice to see them in new clothes. 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update ❤️❤️❤️

.Riddhima says antidote kha li hain.. means he has eaten the antidote. Not Khali the empty 😂 I hope this clears your confusion ❤️

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What a bang on episode. Really loved this one. Especially the one where Vansh says goodbye to Riddhu. 🥺. And not to mention Vangre scene. Brothers offscreen and oncreen. I totally felt it was Zayn and Rrahul in that scene.

For your info: Riddhima gave the antioxidant. She said it. And the last scene, we don't know what will happen in the future. But Vansh was almost dead, it just puts everything in perspective. It's relatable that Riddhima is scared. Especially when Vyom is still alive.

And in the precap. I don't think it was Kiara. It sounded like Tara. Cause it's a new entry. Kritina Patel wearing the same red outfit. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
anya2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks di for update

RIANSH💔

VANGRE🥺

DADI🤬

matlab marne ke time pe sirf vrs hi hass sakta hai.

loved the way vangre were remembering there previous encounters

riansh today almost made me cry😭

vyom tere marne ki khabar toh mai arnab goswami, sudhir chaudhary, rajat sharma, rohit sardana, anjana om kashyap 

sabse padhwaungi 

PAR 

sabse jyada khushi mujhe vansh ka hotel dekh ke hui.

matlab boss ne sachme  5000cr ka kuch kiya hai

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update❤️

Ridhhima said that he took/ate the antidote And not that it was empty. 

And i guess she took the name of that new entry, not Kiara. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Ridhdima has given him the antidote. Bottle is empty after he took it

VANGRE other bond i wish to last till the series after riansh . Vansh was abt to die and they both were remembering how in past they both got saved .

When vansh said mere chote vansh ko btana uska baap bahut acha aadmi tha uska kaam bura tha has my heart ❤️ 

Dadi ji ne black box khol liya and now she gonna use it for her own motive 

Goa vale episode main atleast bta chla boss ameer hai and thank god for those casuals😆

manjot_kaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Angre was the show stealer! They are finally using Zayn's skills productively!!!

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you 💕 Superb episode with death race against time. Riansh moments happening 😍 Vansh saved Angre and enjoying their moments together before facing Vyom. Riddhima got the antidote from Vyom by hitting him and Angre tries to stop Vyom from preventing more problems. Now off to Goa after a week break, let's if we can get the 6 hours secret out in the coming episodes and get lots of Riansh moments 😍 😍 

However, Dadi figured out the code to the Black Box and what did she see from it is a mystery now😯😯

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved today's episode.

Gripping from start to end.

The story line has improved, 

the execution has improved 

and even the actor's performance has improved  Rrahul and Zayn and all side characters too... Helly was always good I feel.

RiAnsh scenes , vangre scenes weresmiley27

smiley27. Made me emotional.

Finally they defeated Vyom in round -1.

Entry to Goa was smiley27. The captures of Goa were fab.

Loved the new location too, refreshing change.

Hope they continue and keep improving 🙂

But why Monday? Is there no episode tomorrow??

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Btw I think Vansh took the antidote which Vyom had only.

Ridhhima said "antidote kha lia" not khali hai.

Then 1 week he recovered and they went to Goa.