BD Episode Review 21/4/21: Siddhi is on her way!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So gold digger Jahnvi  is one dangerous woman!! Now that her life’s steering wheel is no longer in her hands but in that of every woman’s brother Narpath, she is going to wreck everything on the way in her obsession...I hope Shiva and his dad know what they are doing...

Oh yeah!! Mrs Lashkare is back. Virtually!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every woman's brother🤣 

Usko itna nich nahi jana tha🥱 What might be father-son plan

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

Every woman's brother🤣 

Usko itna nich nahi jana tha🥱 What might be father-son plan

Yeah. Narpat can shamelessly go to any extent to get his political needs met. He seems to know women and their weaknesses. He shrewdly manipulated his Siddhi tai so what’s the big deal to make desperate Jahnvi tai dance to his tune. 
No idea whats the plan. But If Shiva’s father is planning to give Jahnvi and Shiva suhag raat room and goat milk in the hope that she would be scared and tell the truth, well I am not sure it will work. This woman would be more than happy and would oblige happily. 🤣

Edited by omshreejaanu - 3 years ago
SoundOfSilence thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Yeah. Narpat can shamelessly go to any extent to get his political needs met. He seems to know women and their weaknesses. He shrewdly manipulated his Siddhi tai so what’s the big deal to make desperate Jahnvi tai dance to his tune. 
No idea whats the plan. But If Shiva’s father is planning to give Jahnvi and Shiva suhag raat room and goat milk in the hope that she would be scared and tell the truth, well I am not sure it will work. This woman would be more than happy and would oblige happily. 🤣

This old trick crossed my mind as well🤣🤣 But they will not go in this road I think else you know...🤣🤣

omshreejaanu thumbnail

@ AcagedBird

I do hope the men are not as dumbass as the women of the show!! I want to believe that Yashwant Lashkare would handle this mess...anyway if he can handle this crackpot Mangal then he can do anything 😆

SoundOfSilence thumbnail

Question : What was Father-son plan?🤔🤪 

Answer : It was a random writing🤔😆

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

Question : What was Father-son plan?🤔🤪 

Answer : It was a random writing🤔😆

Mother Mangal's plan was more foolproof than father-son's 🥱