BD Episode Review 20/4/21: The saga continues

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode started with MnM (Malini and Mangal) full on drama both throwing “khichar” on each other’s child - Your son is a gooda, your daughter has eloped with her yaar...these two mothers are way too aggressive and annoying. 🙄

It was nice though to see Shiva going to Mallu aayi and calming her down with so much respect and patience. The man may be a goon and a puppet  in Akka bai’s hands but he has a HEART and EMPATHY. 

Now Jahnvi...annoying, chipku and delusional Jahnvi!!😠

Shiva is a gentleman and I can see him getting in trouble with this woman. How cunningly she said to shiva’s dad that it was Shiva who started the conversation. 

She is not getting it...and kept talking about the past and would give constipated look everytime Shiva would set the facts straight. Shiva Lashkare is a gentleman and cannot tell you upfront but we can!! Just $@&@ off!!🤭He has moved on and doesn’t want to have anything with you.

Precap: did anyone miss Akka bai? She is back!! 🙄

Edited by omshreejaanu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

MnM?? Those are sweet.... But these two are anything but....ek hai self-righteousness Ki Devi and doosri cunningness Ki Devi.... Both of them lack actual brains though 🤓...and that Jhanvi seems to be a leader of these two brainless idiots... She even lacks tact😲....I really don't understand why every single female character in this show apart from Soni and Chachi are so dumb and brainless🤔...when this Jhanvi was going on and on and on about past events yesterday I was like "Girl! Please stop talking... Neither that dude is interested in your rants and nor are we! "🤔she looks and spells trouble... Apna Shiva fasega buri tarah se isski wajah se ...loved the convo between Shiva and Chachi... As you said he's a real gentleman with a good heart....I hope Siddhi comes back soon....this blaming game is dragging way too much in my opinion... Siddhi's aggression is much more preferable than this OTT kitchen drama🥱

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esha143

MnM?? Those are sweet.... But these two are anything but....ek hai self-righteousness Ki Devi and doosri cunningness Ki Devi.... Both of them lack actual brains though 🤓...and that Jhanvi seems to be a leader of these two brainless idiots... She even lacks tact😲....I really don't understand why every single female character in this show apart from Soni and Chachi are so dumb and brainless🤔...

I agree with you. Chachi and Soni are the two most relatable characters. They are well balanced. Others seem to have their skews loosed.

when this Jhanvi was going on and on and on about past events yesterday I was like "Girl! Please stop talking... Neither that dude is interested in your rants and nor are we! "🤔she looks and spells trouble... Apna Shiva fasega buri tarah se isski wajah se 

I dislike this girl!! She is going to cause a lot of chaos in bholu Shiva’s life and more more understanding between him and Siddhi. 

...loved the convo between Shiva and Chachi... As you said he's a real gentleman with a good heart....I hope Siddhi comes back soon....this blaming game is dragging way too much in my opinion... Siddhi's aggression is much more preferable than this OTT kitchen drama🥱

Missing Siddhi too. Not interested to have bitter version M n M bhejafrying us!! On top Akka Bai’s gutter mind will start on as from today.  I prefer the leads nokjhok anytime. Come back Siddhi. 😢