Ashwani should open her mouth

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ashwani , Shivani , Mohit r witness how kaku asked sai to call pulkit home & other stuff happened in virat's absence . It will clear d picture further before virat .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bolna toh chahiye in sabko. But don't know why they all are quiet especially Ashwini

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think they just showed that track to cover up for Neil while he  was unwell and themselves forgot that such track even existed😃

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I too wish either Shivani or Ashwini should blurt out about Kaku asking Sayi to get Pulkit to meet her. This would trigger Virat to dig deeper about the kidnapping. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree it's time to speak. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No way it's going to happen... Vo 2 weeks sirf hamare dreams Mei hue the😭

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Ashwani , Shivani , Mohit r witness how kaku asked sai to call pulkit home & other stuff happened in virat's absence . It will clear d picture further before virat .

I know man even I was thinking but no this is limited to documents kya Yaar 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It seems everything besides the documents has intentionally been scrapped in writer's memory and only the documents alone now is all they remember. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i don't see the kidnapping track and kaku calling pulkit home truth out,its brush off infact i don't see the letter kaand culprit expose too

Jennyp thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup exactly.. she should have spoken when Virat ousted sai. That would have been best but then we wouldn’t have gotten separation. But now when she doesn’t come back Aai should definitely tell him if not in front of everyone then in person at least. So he knows what his dil ke acche bade does😒