baby steps moving towards the right direction (GIPHS)

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Helllooooooo. 

Doing this after veryyyyy longggg time....

I saw the episode about 4 times mainly for the BASSSSS PATRALEKHA (kitna intezaar kiya iss din ka) but i also caught a lot of expressions and I wanted to post them...

Look at how he enters completely aag abula.... the family has gauged his expressions and are shocked to see him like this... 

The look he gave pakhi when she tries asking him where Tai is..... its more of a really so you care about her... 

Same with kaku, he is seeing through them but he is not saying anything just silently listening.. why because he wants to see how further they can stoop.... He learnt his lesson that anger makes you commit crimes so this time around he is noticing the things they are saying

He is seeing through her fake concern for her daughter... he just spoke to TAI and saw her happiness and he has seen how her own mother treated her over the past years... slowly but steadily he is piecing these things together. 

Again, that side eye towards pakhi.... he always thought she was the mature person, the person he met at yoga camp, he has never seen this side of hers plotting and planning like this spewing venom.... 

Again noticing how the family is supporting the two women in their rubbish talks... sometimes silence speaks louder than words....

that gulp you notice, he is trying very hard to control and not cross the line of decency but he's had enough....

The ONLY sane person throughout this entire track! I love his character growth! Mohit, kudos to him! 

The best expressions were given to omi kaka.. since he knows the truth he has this expression like how do you have the audacity to even open your mouth...

same.. he is listening to her spewing venom, but this is the last straw for him... he has had it with these people especially her 

Her insinuating that sai gave him another dhokaa is the end of their friendship for good... he cannot bear them insult her anymore because she is not wrong.

BAS PATRALEKHA!!! 

not even pakhi, the friendship by which he used pakhi is over.... 

Bohot badnami karli tumne sai ki, abh usk naam bhi nahi logi tum.......

He has noticed her constantly insulting sai since the night and even now while he is quite she is spewing venom and trying to make him against her....

Aai and her concern, 

the change in virats expressions that what do i tell you aai...

they thought she would go to pulkit... they haven't actually known her properly! Sai would never go to ask someone else for help or even share her problems. She is an independent girl and that is why she went to GC

So even though i wanted the entire truth to be revealed, somewhere i knew it was unlikely because ITV main aisa hi hota hai... what to do sad reality of ITV

didi and her venom spewing will never stop... i'll move on 

He understands he did not make a mistake he committed a crime... she was never wrong, yes maybe her technique was but her intentions weren't and he did not give her an opportunity to even clarify... this regret will live on forever 

apni nasamjhi aur bewakoofi main maine sai ke saath bohot galat bartaav kiya hai...

yes, what he did was worse... (though i dont like washing dirty laundry in public but they deserved it) and he knows it too... 

Aai.... I am glad she owned up to her mistake as well.... neither did i trust her nor did her husband (a big insult to virat tbh.... his own mother refused to say neither my son) 

threw her out at night without listening to her.... his expressions show the remorse he has towards his actions.... 

he committed a crime and he knows it

I loved that it was mohit who stood up and spoke up... Despite being the youngest cousin in the family, he spoke up and stood with the truth, fighting for his vahini and reprimanding his dada

Again, TAI is not mentally ill. she has been given the wrong medications which have caused her to become this way.... but she remembers her past clearly.

there was a slight smile there when aai said sai ke wajah say shaadi... he knew she took the right step to safeguard his sister... he will be grateful 

Asking the right questions and raising his voice at the right time!!! Mohit keeps winning my heart! 

He is noticing the audacity omkar has to utter words 

somewhere omkar has gauged that virat knows the truth looking at him 

he's like me... woman what are you smoking!!!!

the funny part is she wrote the letter so it is not surprising that she comes up with something like this 

He was like accha so now you are worried for your daughter.. never gave a shit about her but now want to bring her back

loved it!!!! 

look at aai she is soo happy and proud! 

dhoka pulkit nenahi humare hi ghar ke ek sadasya ne diya hai (mr acp omkar is not smart enough to do this himself) but chalo I know kuch nahi hoona, yeh log CN main hi rahenge why becuase this is ITV and villians ke bina show adhura hota hai 

please notice kaku and didi staring at each other 🤣

the pain he has in his eyes, the feeling of betrayal by his own family, separating two lovers, pushing him to the level to behave like an ass. So much going on inside hm.... the turmoil is hard to even gauge.... 

kal dekhte hain kya hota hai!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she's breaking slowly 

but she will hold her head high infont of others... she will not break.

Her firm decision, not even a jhijak as the say while speaking these words.... 

from not being able to live without her abba to learning to live by herself sai has come a long way....

she knows that is is going to be hard to forget the memories becuase there are some happy memories shared but she is so hurt that she does not want to think about anything right now 

this is why I love her! 

why should I let my education suffer.... i am capable enough to do it myself.... i will fullfill my abbas dream and become a doctor! you go girl!!!!

ehsaan nahi mangti.... she did not unite devkit for her swarth, she does not want anything in return neither does she want to be dependant on someone..... 

She knows he will come back once he knows the truth.... eventually, she realises he will repent but it will be very hard to break her wall this time.... she is hurt and her heart is broken in a million pieces....

you can ask someone for money, you can ask them for help but you cannot ask or force them to love you or give you that space in life....

sometimes what we don't notice those in front of us notice.... maushi sees something worth fighting for and that is why she made this statement....

Life is not jab chahe ek hogaye and jab chahe juda hogaye.... it takes a lot of ups and downs to build a relationship.... 

at this point, sai is in the zone where she needs a break... she has gone through a lot and she will never break in front of other people... she needs the space to let go of the heaviness in her heart and let it out... she is extremely hurt and broken and just wants to move on for now...

Overall I liked the episode from the entertainment point of view.... I am super excited to see the next episodes! 

Goa looks beautiful and i am glad they are taking all the precautions!!! more power to them for providing us entertainment during these tough times!! God bless them and I pray they stay safe and healthy! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail

sorry kaafi lamba hogaya 😃

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

sorry kaafi lamba hogaya 😃

Arre nahi, you captured everything so beautifully Siya, wonderful post as always.

Sorry if I seem to be dragging, but Viru doesn't need words ,his expressions show his heart out to us ,lovely👏

And so was sai👏

Both were fabulous today, and your post was fabulous❤❤

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Arre nahi, you captured everything so beautifully Siya, wonderful post as always.

Sorry if I seem to be dragging, but Viru doesn't need words ,his expressions show his heart out to us ,lovely👏

And so was sai👏

Both were fabulous today, and your post was fabulous❤❤

Man I can only tolerate virat because of NEIL!! his expressions are mindblowing! 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much that was awesome.💕

I don’t always capture the right message from some of the emotions displayed...these for me were spot on...

I’ll skip PP - as that’s not me no-one can understand her😗

The one extra I have in my head is something the writers would never add:

When PP was sprouting crap 

Virat: rather than Bas Patralekha...

should have been:

SHUT THE F***UP BHABHI👏

but alas....

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushidum

Thank you so much that was awesome.💕

I don’t always capture the right message from some of the emotions displayed...these for me were spot on...

I’ll skip PP - as that’s not me no-one can understand her😗

The one extra I have in my head is something the writers would never add:

When PP was sprouting crap 

Virat: rather than Bas Patralekha...

should have been:

SHUT THE F***UP BHABHI👏

but alas....

oh how we wish he said that but the transition from bas pakhi to bas patralekha has also been great 😆

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally after long time. 

But these were very nice, and think you were waiting for this track and these episodes so thats the motivation

Note:- We all were waiting for this track I guess

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Svt611]

oh how we wish he said that but the transition from bas pakhi to bas patralekha has also been great 😆

Very true...I must learn to be patient🙈

As going by ghum timelines it’ll probably be another 6 months before we get to bhabhi...

See i’ve lowered my expectations 🤣

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

Finally after long time. 

But these were very nice, and think you were waiting for this track and these episodes so thats the motivation

Note:- We all were waiting for this track I guess

hahaha I was going to do silsila bamboo ka straight but changed my mind and started today....😆

But honestly the GIPHS give me a better view of the scenes and help me understand emotions... 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Loved your post and the GIPHS are awesome too. Loved the transition from Pakhi to Patralekha. And now, waiting to see the same transition from Patralekha to Vahini🤣