BD Episode review 19/4/21: Siddhi still missing

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes Siddhi is still missing and we don’t know for how many more days. Missing the female lead just like our Shiva is missing his masterni!! 😊

Love a lot of things about today’s episode:

Shiva putting Siddhi’s clothes in the cupboard- now you please come back!! He said. He is cute. 

Shiva and Soni conversation and their bond and Shiva saying - she bheja fries him when around and still doing the same when she is not. ❤️ I reinterate  this man is cute. 

Dislike some stuff too. 
The politicians and their dirty politics.

The two aayis and their over the top drama!! Hats off to their calm and patient husbands!! 😴

Now wats up about the precap???

No wild guess! It must be annoying clingy now stalker Jahnvi.🙄 What do you think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

To tell the truth, until they show Siddhi having some sort of realization about how she's been behaving till now, I think this track of FL missing is the best till now😆...we are getting to see Shiva's softer side, his introspection, his care etc and I'm loving it.... Really I'm waiting for the episode where Siddhi finally realises that what she saw that day outside the mall is not the whole truth...sometimes her hatred seems so irrational to me.... But yes the pairing is rather cute as witnessed in the holi episode... Love Shiva Soni bond also.... 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ esha143

I am enjoying this FL missing track too. I must say all the artists are doing a great job so far. I am not seeing Siddhi realizing her mistakes soon...she is quite unreasonable and jumps to conclusion very fast. She is just her mom’s carbon copy and both give same expressions too. 😅

Thanks for sharing your POV. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@ esha143

I am enjoying this FL missing track too. I must say all the artists are doing a great job so far. I am not seeing Siddhi realizing her mistakes soon...she is quite unreasonable and jumps to conclusion very fast. She is just her mom’s carbon copy and both give same expressions too. 😅

Thanks for sharing your POV. 

True.. Like mother like daughter 😆...today we have to jhelofy the mother duo😵.....bechare Mard log of this show... Sab ka sab patni ke maare hai🤣

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

shiva s father used to be the nicest one but past few episodes even he started to believing that its shiva s hand in it but sidhi s family only her brother is the good one rest of them dont even know how to smile .same goes for sidhi