Kya se kya hogaye dekhte dekhte 😢

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I remember, the reason why I started watching this show is Neil as an IPS officer. I actually like the stories which are related to police/army, so I really wanted to see how the story unfolds.

But what glued me to the story is both Virat Chavan and Sai Joshi. 

We have Virat, who is good at handling things(no direct confrontations). I liked the way he handled his Aai and Kaku, no disrespect towards kaku but at the same time, giving all the love and respect to his aai. Then we have Sai, who is a fighter. She actually wrote loser on Jagtap's forehead, I was like wow!! I mean she is fierce! Instead of ignoring him/crying over what's happening to her, she chose to fight and find a solution to her problems.

Then we see Sai-aaba❤️ Even I am so protective about my dad like her. Sometimes I used to fight with my mom whenever they have a fight. Yes, now I know that it's between them but Sai-aaba's bond always reminds me of myself and my dad. 

I really don't want to talk about the 2 day love story, that's infatuation for me. But I did try to understand Pakhi's actions back then, which I feel is of no use nowsmiley44I was like, common, get done with it and send Virat to GCsmiley36

Finally, Virat's entry to GC! I even love Virat-aaba's bond! Especially the laddo scene😆 Don't ask me why, they started giving me those damad-sasur vibes since long. I love such bonds, so pure❤️

Then Virat going back to Nagpur and Sai's kidnap! It's rare to see a girl as strong as Sai, the way she handled Jagtap! When she tried to run away from him, she throwed that scooty in a wrong place to misguide them👏 I was in awe to see that, even being so tensed, she managed to do that! Especially, she didn't wait for someone to rescue her. She was always looking at an opportunity to escape.

I like the actor who played Jagtap. You laugh at him, yet you can feel that he's a creep. Jo bhi kaho, GC days were 

Then, aaba ne Virat ko bata hi diya ki Sai is kidnapped. I won't talk about their connection here because we have already discussed it multiple times. When Virat reached the wedding venue, I was so afraid for him coz there's a sharp shooter hiding in that jungle. But the moment you see that Virat already had a look around everything👏 This is Virat for me!

High jump to CN! The only persons I feel for - Ashwini and Devi Tai!❤️ They could have used Ninad's character in a better way than just making him Vahini's devar. But I am not going there now. 

Now when I look back at those days, all I can feel is, what happened to that Sai? Sai, who never lies, had to lie. Sai, who has always been brutally honest, had to hide things from her own husband(I know, she had her reasons). Then we have Virat, what have they turned him into? I mean if I just look at GC Virat and this one, I feel like yeh toh uska judwa bhai hai re! 

I am happy that Devi Tai is out of that house and is happy! Other than that, all I can say is, the connection I had with the show is ghum. I will be around, still watch the episodes for a while but I am just here to rant, so I am not tagging anyone :)