Deba on working with KV

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/debattama-saha-working-karanvir-sharma-saakk-i-was-extremely-scared-work-him-210419

Star Plus' show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani which started airing on the small screens last year has been working wonders. 

The viewers have seen how the show got popular in no time. 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani stars Debattama Saha and Karanvir Sharma in the lead roles. 

Debattama and Karanvir teamed up for the first time for the show and their onscreen jodi hs managed to create magic onscreen. 

The viewers have seen how Shaurya and Anokhi have fallen in love with each other and their love story is soon all set to get started. 

While before this happens, the show will witness lots of twists and turns in the story.

TellyChakkar got in touch with Debattama and asked her about her bond with Karanvir. 

The actress revealed, ''To be very honest, I was scared in the beginning. He has done so much work before. He used to be extremely quiet and used to talk to others. I tend to observe people first. He used to not talk to me.''

Debattama further added, ''I used to pray to God that how will we make that rapport and make our jodi hit if we don't interact. There was no chemistry between us. I was just hoping that we at least start talking to each other and rest, we will figure out later.''

Well, Debtattama then said, ''We slowly started talking to each other and now our bond is extremely great. It is such fun to work with him. We keep teasing each other. We have so much masti before the shot and immediately get into our character once the camera starts rolling.''

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

DeVir bond *no nazar* 🧿 I love that they both are comfortable with each other.