New Promo - Krishna Dead?

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys...

Unbelievable promo released by Pearl Grey..

Krishna bruised up lying in hospital bed, family around him. Doctor says 'sorry thakur saab, we cannot save him'.

Pratigya screams noooo Krishna uttho..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzVdc-pDZq/?igshid=1czbnffz6iv22

WTH!! I cant believe this..this cant be happening!! Im shocked!! I will not watch if Krishna dies, this cant be happenning😭😭

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Whaaaattttt...!!!!😲😲😲😲

What the hell is happening... I just hope nothing happens to K! 

Pls can you post the link Mehreen ðŸ˜­ Where did u see this?

And.. TFS!

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Whaaaattttt...!!!!😲😲😲😲

What the hell is happening... I just hope nothing happens to K! 

Pls can you post the link Mehreen ðŸ˜­ Where did u see this?

And.. TFS!

Yaar Pearl Grey instagram!! Im in shock!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzVdc-pDZq/?igshid=1czbnffz6iv22

ArjaAddict thumbnail

No wayyyy. !!

Somewhere deep from my heart, I still believe and wish that K will not die... C'mon K can't die! By the way I'm not watching MKAP if they're going forward with K's death 

This promo would've garnered a lot more audience and TRP, if show was on Star Plus

Ps- On a funny note... That Doctor needs to learn how to give CPR😆... Noone is gonna survive with that CPR😆

Edited by ArjaAddict - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

No wayyyy. !!

Somewhere deep from my heart, I still believe and wish that K will not die... C'mon K can't die! By the way I'm not watching MKAP if they're going forward with K's death 

This promo would've garnered a lot more audience and TRP, if show was on Star Plus

Ps- On a funny note... That Doctor needs to learn how to give CPR😆... Noone is gonna survive with that CPR😆

I quit if Krishna dies too. This cant be happening. I think this is a trp trick. No articles on Arhaan leaving the show!! Im amused at myself, i still love him the way i used to 9 years ago!! This is hurting. No Krishna No MKAP!!

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No way, nothing will happen to him, he is the main attraction of the show. It is only a trp trick. He will be there, may be it is a dream sequence of garv or amma. Don't worry, he will not leave the show. War abhi bakki hena,Arhaan, we love you.

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

No way, nothing will happen to him, he is the main attraction of the show. It is only a trp trick. He will be there, may be it is a dream sequence of garv or amma. Don't worry, he will not leave the show. War abhi bakki hena,Arhaan, we love you.

Yess!! Im so nervous after watching promo, can never see Krishna like this.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just saw the promo...   What happened exactly?  Did balwant do anything? 

Don't worry Krishna won't die...  Maybe he will get angry and would take revenge on balwant,  old KST style 

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Just saw the promo...   What happened exactly?  Did balwant do anything? 

Don't worry Krishna won't die...  Maybe he will get angry and would take revenge on balwant,  old KST style 

Hi Di..The promo is confusing me too. It just dropped like a bomb. Based on Fri precap, on Monday the truth will be revealed about Garv involvement to Prats.

Not sure how K will end up like this😭😭.

Yes i too feel this will make Old KST come back and something drastic for Prats to realise how dangerous Balwant is and will not abide by kanoon.

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope he is not going to die. Just a little flatline and then boom, dabang ho jayega. Family will blame Pratigya and kick her out I think. Krishna will take his son and with SS they will go to a safehouse armed with weapons after he wakes up in hospital.