Review of episode 17/4/2021- Siddhi is my wife!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes!! Looks like Shiva Lashkare is realizing that he has developed (if not love) a liking for his masterni. Very nice flashback scenes coupled with the restlessness of Shiva. This guy is very cute. 😊

So ex girlfriend Jahnvi is back and is shameless gluing to Shiva despite knowing that he is married NOW. Loving Shiva even more, primo for being a gentleman to her ( I hope she doesn’t take advantage of Bhola Shiva Bhagwan in future😊) and secundo for telling his mother off!! If look could kill Aayi would have been dead by now. Shiva was clear and firm. “Siddhi is my wife!”
In sum our Shiva Lashkare is a one woman man and is a loyal husband. 
Let’s see what his “fighting cock” wifey does when she comes back and when she finds out about ex GF RETURNS. 
See you on Monday. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you think she will be jaliuse about it but i think she might try to degrade shive more because her and her family only know anger and putting the blame on others .

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Siddhi and jealous?? I don’t think she will 😅

She might give poor Shiva disgusting looks and insult him more.But I have hope that she might feel a bit restless regarding this matter. Subtle yet it will be here. Let’s see what happens when she come back. 

But this Jahnvi is sure a troublemaker and Shiva might not handle her the right way.