Does Shiva remind you of Ranveer Singh??

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please no bashing !! Somehow Shiva reminds me of Ranveer singh .. don't know if its his character, acting, face or hairstyle but something has RS touch  ..Does any of you think the same ? Or may be I am crazy of RS😛

Edited by itsprav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's nothing for you get bashed about. All opinions are welcomed. 🤗

This is going to sound weird, but though Shiva doesn't remind me of him, I can see how you'd come to that conclusion. Pre-wedding his energy (especially in the dance sequence is like him and maybe with the slight bearded look).

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No bashing 

But 

No! please No! 

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

we wont bash, we welcome all opinions. 

but getting to it...NO. Nahi yaar, I actually thought he resembled Ayaz Ahmed. Then I looked him up and lo and behold, He played Raghu's (Ayaz Ahmed's character in Do Dil Ek Jaan) son in the same show.   

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: itsprav

Please no bashing !! Somehow Shiva reminds me of Ranveer singh .. don't know if its his character, acting, face or hairstyle but something has RS touch  ..Does any of you think the same ? Or may be I am crazy of RS😛

Yes, yes, absolutely!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt so. ðŸ˜† I've only just seen a couple episodes post leap, but whatever I've seen of KD from Insta did remind me of Ranveer Singh. It is partly to do with KD's looks and partly to do with Shiva's styling and way of talking that the combination reminds me of RS, especially from Band Baaja Baraat. ðŸ˜†

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yay!! There is someone who thinks like me 😃

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yes, yes, absolutely!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt so. ðŸ˜† I've only just seen a couple episodes post leap, but whatever I've seen of KD from Insta did remind me of Ranveer Singh. It is partly to do with KD's looks and partly to do with Shiva's styling and way of talking that the combination reminds me of RS, especially from Band Baaja Baraat. ðŸ˜†