omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

New on this forum. Not new on IF. I can see that this forum is not so active...I hope it changes and we get some good participation here. 
I think this show is a good one. Underrated. With good artists. I have no idea why the female lead, that is, Siddhi, has disappeared but I must say that the other artists are doing a very good job shouldering the episodes and keep it tight and engaging. I personally  like the character Shiva. The dude is a what we call often a real coconut. He’s got himself one handful and short tempered wifey but I see loads of potential between the two.

Now I wanted to ask if you would be interested if I write fictions on these two. 😊 I won’t boast being a writer but I do write decently when well inspired. Please let me know if you are interested and may be this forum would get more active and interactive. Thank you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debasmitbha1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey nice to see someone in this forum.I too love the show.i think shiddhi might be infected with corona so they are covering it with this missing track.I like shiva and siddhi together. Aditya Redji is a very good actor hope to get some shiva shiddhi scene soon and please write a fanfiction .will wait for your story.would love to read it.

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Yes I will try. Thanks for being here. 

Symmetra26 thumbnail

I agree. This show is pretty good but is underrated. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This forum needs some good write ups... Please post some good stories....will be waiting.... 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

@esha

Sure. Thanks for the encouragement. I will try😊

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@esha

Sure. Thanks for the encouragement. I will try😊

My only request is please show Siddhi a bit more reasonable than in the show 😆...it'll help us to tolerate her behavior in the show😆

omshreejaanu thumbnail

I will keep your feedback in mind while doing so dear esha.

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This is actually a really good show, I have given a chance to all the SP shows with high ratings on IF but almost all of them seem to be crap. I'm still watching MHRW and PS but this show and Aditya Redij got my attention. I'm a huge admirer of Aditya Redij since his Na Aana days, love his acting style and all other actors also seem to fare fair enough to grab my interest for a prolonged period 

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello everyone

New on this forum. Not new on IF. I can see that this forum is not so active...I hope it changes and we get some good participation here. 
I think this show is a good one. Underrated. With good artists. I have no idea why the female lead, that is, Siddhi, has disappeared but I must say that the other artists are doing a very good job shouldering the episodes and keep it tight and engaging. I personally  like the character Shiva. The dude is a what we call often a real coconut. He’s got himself one handful and short tempered wifey but I see loads of potential between the two.

Now I wanted to ask if you would be interested if I write fictions on these two. 😊 I won’t boast being a writer but I do write decently when well inspired. Please let me know if you are interested and may be this forum would get more active and interactive. Thank you 

This would be great!.. Specially now that the current track is based on an MU!.. Your offer is highly appreciated !.. Hope to see more discussions!..