Why empty forum

Debasmitbha1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why this forum is so empty ? Is the trp low for this serial?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes i check it every day but no-one is here ,i think everyone is fedd up by the fl lead so arrogant and carry on doing mistakes and blaming ml plus her whole family is like that never seen them happy always in the fighting mode and now shiva s own dad does not trust him as well .

Debasmitbha1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here I also check everyday but find it empty...very well said I also think too much misunderstanding from siddhi's side.also the CV's must do something with siddhi's look.She look very blunt and young in this look.The original marathi show was of same story but now I see they have introduced shiva's girlfriend track.why siddhi is missing? Is she infected with corona and they are just covering with her missing plot? Then I am very happy hope shiva's girlfriend track will also go in short and they won't turn her girlfriend a negative character. And no more misunderstanding with this girlfriend track please as there is already so much misunderstanding. 

Symmetra26 thumbnail

The girlfriend actually seems like a nice person 😂 ( Considering the way Sidhi behaves at times.  Way too much arrogant vibes)

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

not only sidhi but her whole family is so sad faces never seen them happy or appreciating very rude family ,i am fedup by shiva s dad now he used to be such a nice man and now he have started blaming his son as well so others would take the advantage of it .