Gautam-Dhara|GauRa|Appreciation Thread #1

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/odt4HpR.jpeg

Hello and Welcome Everyone

to the Appreciation Thread

of our beloved

https://media.giphy.com/media/JwHUaEiC0CXCgOXJug/giphy.gif

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvOe4GdqmV-41YEzPu_O9Mz29KKEbQ-28ngwaUXOkWYJi07J7XxuujP0zW99NkVYJV3-M&usqp=CAU

๐“–๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐”‚๐“ช

๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง

๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข.

๐˜–๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.

๐““๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐”‚๐“ช

๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข.

๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท, ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ

๐˜’๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด. ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ.

https://i.giphy.com/media/a4M3MovIFUKBdBddni/giphy.webp

Posted with the permission of Mod : BilliCat.

Special thanks to ms.ObseSSeD for helping with the edits and gifs and also guiding me through the whole process (seriously wouldn't have been able to do this without her).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/GgnEbLF.jpg

Appreciation threads are to be used to appreciate particular actors/Actress/celebrities. All discussions related to actorโ€™s/actress performance, looks, style, and personality can be confined to ATs. 

Any negative (bashing, filthy language) comments/opinions on other actors/characters that are not pertaining to this thread, should not be discussed here. Members may discuss scenes with other characters involved with this main couple but will not tolerate any type of hate and negativity towards any character and/or member involved with this thread. The main purpose of this AT is to bond with the other members who have similar appreciation.

Chatting- Please avoid spamming the thread with just emotions/numbers in order to increase post count/pages. Also, please avoid having any personal conversations that would break the rules of the AT and create any attacks. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them it's wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussion threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant about it and snowball the issue further! Instead, make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they will take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

Further violation- The DT members will close the AT

Please adhere to the India Forums Participation Guidelines and Rules

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3637258

And have fun!

Edited by hedwig_potter - 3 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/hLm2YRG.png

โ˜… hedwig_potter (Admin)        โ˜… ms.ObseSSeD        โ˜… Foxii        โ˜… moniluvskinshuk

โ˜… ...Tiana...        โ˜… raindropsroses        โ˜… Namita-M        โ˜… Mirage_OfStars

โ˜… Mountains_Lakes       โ˜… howler        โ˜… Alexia_Wilson        โ˜… Amphitrite

โ˜… .shivi396        โ˜… Raingoddess

Please HIT to the LIKE smiley20 button if you would like to be added.

Edited by hedwig_potter - 2 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

GauRa FF/SS/TS/OS/Drabble

GauRa VM

GauRa edits/Fan art

If you want to post your work here, please make a post in the thread

However, we have an official creative corner within the forum. So, please also post your edits there.

Thank You!

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATULATIONS!! FINALLY HAVE AN OFFICIAL GauRa AT!๐Ÿฅณ

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeeeehhhhh ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

FINALLY  We have our GauRa AT โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank u all whoever helped it in having this ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

That Sindoor putting GIF from there Wedding is love โค๏ธ.Their happiness and that satisfaction in their eyes during their marriage even though they were not in love with each other that time was purest thing I had ever seen . 

Also lol to that Seq where they almost forget that they are married and literally discussing the question paper only to get them back to reality by Hardik ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

That Sindoor putting GIF from there Wedding is love โค๏ธ.Their happiness and that satisfaction in their eyes during their marriage even though they were not in love with each other that time was purest thing I had ever seen . 

Also lol to that Seq where they almost forget that they are married and literally discussing the question paper only to get them back to reality by Hardik ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sindoor putting GIF ko banane waali bhi Mel hai, aur use daalne ka idea bhi Mel ka tha, so credit goes to her.๐Ÿ˜†

Aur question paper discussion wala maine choose kiya tha, so credit goes to me๐Ÿคฃ

(Its one of my favs, and especially when that reporter asks him about wife's education, and he says Pati ka to pata ni, lekin padhne ka haq sabko hai. In a way that meant that education has nothing to do with marriage, and spouses do not decided about education of each other. Really liked that thought)

Glad you liked it!!โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Sindoor putting GIF ko banane waali bhi Mel hai, aur use daalne ka idea bhi Mel ka tha, so credit goes to her.๐Ÿ˜†

Aur question paper discussion wala maine choose kiya tha, so credit goes to me๐Ÿคฃ

(Its one of my favs, and especially when that reporter asks him about wife's education, and he says Pati ka to pata ni, lekin padhne ka haq sabko hai. In a way that meant that education has nothing to do with marriage, and spouses do not decided about education of each other. Really liked that thought)

Glad you liked it!!โค๏ธ

Hahaa Credit tum dono ko hi diya hai thatz why tagged both of you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Great job u both ๐Ÿค—

Yeah i also loved that whole particular scene. Maami ki kitni jali thi on seeing GauRa so happy and coming on TV too ๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Woohoo!! Congratulations everyone!!