Please stop raavi's bad behavior with dhara and shiva

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Please stop raavi being mad on dhara and shiva.... it is totally illogical .... shiva did NOT invite her to love dev or marry dev.... contrary he warned her....to stay away from dev...

I understand any girl in her place would be angry, raavi's anger is wasted on wrong people !!!!!!!!

It is Dev only - she should be angry on....... should be thankful to dhara- gautam, suman and specially shiva  : who saved her from the mess!!!!!!!!

Why Raavi NEVER questioned dev.... ' dev you knew about my feelings from childhood, why you did NOT clarify it-  that you do NOT love me? I would step back.'

Why everyone blaming dhara for fiasco ???? gautam knew about rishita before,  & dev was playing with raavi's feeling even after shiva's multiple warnings....

I can not tolerate poor so mahaan abala naari crying bahu dhara - why suman and raavi are mad on dhara.....there is NO valid reason behind it.....  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think , if dhara told raavi that dev doesn't love her , she would be in a better position to decide her fate..there would be no wedding drama and she wouldn't be forced to marry Shiva. Yes , if at that time she decided to marry dev , she was the only one to be blamed for her decision.  Dhara is wrong to not tell her the truth after dev ws rejected by rishitas family . 

Dev is the main culprit here , ek.toh he fell in love with rishita then for so long he just stood there in mute mode , not tell everyone that the girl he loves is rishita not raavi. When dev was ready to marry raavi, she assumed he liked her too.

Dhara also assumed that the girl is raavi just bec she saw R in his phone , didn't care to ask dev first . She even went around requesting suman to forgive her brother so that shadi can happen. So many misunderstandings, nobody cared to talk. Each has their share of mistakes. 

Having said that , it's too soon to expect anything from raavi. Her life turned upside down in a minute.. she isn't in a position to think straight.  She is probably angry on herself for loving dev ..its ok

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have to agree with @_charu_ here. I think Raavi lacked the ability to have a choice. She was forced into marrying Shiva, and maybe if she had a choice, she would've felt happier/have forgotten the pain easier.

I do think, based on Raavi's characterization, that she will be nice. She just needs the time to heal. Unfortunately, these rasams seem never ending and are probably making her remember the pain of her wedding even more.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

I think , if dhara told raavi that dev doesn't love her , she would be in a better position to decide her fate..there would be no wedding drama and she wouldn't be forced to marry Shiva. Yes , if at that time she decided to marry dev , she was the only one to be blamed for her decision.  Dhara is wrong to not tell her the truth after dev ws rejected by rishitas family . 

Dev is the main culprit here , ek.toh he fell in love with rishita then for so long he just stood there in mute mode , not tell everyone that the girl he loves is rishita not raavi. When dev was ready to marry raavi, she assumed he liked her too.

Dhara also assumed that the girl is raavi just bec she saw R in his phone , didn't care to ask dev first . She even went around requesting suman to forgive her brother so that shadi can happen. So many misunderstandings, nobody cared to talk. Each has their share of mistakes. 

Having said that , it's too soon to expect anything from raavi. Her life turned upside down in a minute.. she isn't in a position to think straight.  She is probably angry on herself for loving dev ..its ok

Dev knew that dhara & his brothers assuming 'R' in his phone as raavi as they were teasing him and shiva warned him twice...., he deliberately used raavi to hide his love interest rishita.... from family... 

Dev mentioned that he loves rishita on his haldi day with raavi - was already late!

Soon after dhara visited janardan house... for rishita-dev alliance... after what ever happened there... shiva-dev went and fought with janardan men.... they thought dev has decided to move on... hence to marry raavi...

dhara-gautam-dev... should have disclosed all of these...to raavi before just going ahead with wedding...

all three of them at fault, dev - the most as he is the one was marrying raavi.  

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The person most at fault is Dev!! He is the root cause of this mess.

That being said, I do believe Raavi had a right to know the truth. Regardless how painful, she should have been the told the truth. That's where her anger stems from and the fact that she idolizes Dhara. 

She isn't going to be angry for long. She is a sweet person by nature. Once it's out of her system. She will be fine.