ArSh Armaan Shilpa Dill mill gayye :- It hurts

Mehbeer02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ARMAAN AND SHILPA THE HOTTEST COUPLE OF DMG !!

ITS A HATE STORY

CHAPTER :- 1

Armaan wanted to prove ridz that he has moved on and starts spending time with Shilpa . Due to Armaan parents being involved in it , he gets married to shilpa. Though he hasnt move on Sid has invited them to a party and they are getting ready for it. Shilpa wears a red net saree .

Background :-Riddhima had wore red saree on AR date. 

Armaan :-Shilpa jaldi kro....*he stops *Armaan fumes in anger as he gets riddhima's flashbacks

.Shilpa (without noticing him) :- Armaan bas ho gya...chalo

Armaan :- Ye kya pehna h tumne ?

Shilpa :- Tracksuit *jokingly* ....saree h Armaan

Armaan :- Tum purposely Krti ho na 

Shilpa :- Kya hua Armaan holds her arms and pulls her closer . Armaan presses his hand tighter on her smooth arms . Shilpa feels pain .

Shilpa :- Ouch !! Armaan ye tum kya kar rhe ho ? Leave   ....

Armaan :- Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri diary pdhne ki ?

Shilpa :- Kaunsi diary Armaan holds her arms more tightly just to cause her pain :- Meri diary ....tabhi tumne ye saree pehni h

Shilpa :- (in pain) Armaan its hurting !! 

Armaan :-Jo tum mujhe hurt kr rhi ho uska ka .

Shilpa :- Mujhe nhi pta tum kya baat kr rhe ho 

Armaan :- Nahi pta (Armaan subjects all his anger and his masculine power while holding her arms tighter)

Shilpa (cries in pain and tears started dropping from her eyes) Armaan after seeing her crying and realising how powerfully he had held her soft arms , left her . Shilpa wipes off her tears 

Shilpa :- mujhe nhi pta tum kaunsi diary ki baat kr rhe ho ....

Armaan :- Just shut up and change . Shilpa changes and wear a black saree .

Armaan waits for her in the car . Shilpa arrives and she was feeling nervous because of Armaan's behaviour.

Shilpa sits in the car but she is in her thoughts and forgets putting the seat belt.Armaan comes closer to her to put the seat belt . Shilpa gets scared and closes her eye . Shilpa ko lgta h Armaan phir usse hurt krne aya h . Armaan looks at her face and realises how due to his past he has hurt her really hard . 

Armaan :- ho gya...ankhein khol lo .On one hand armaan wants to apologise and on the other hand he thinks she has read his diary.  They reach the venue. 

Edited by Mehbeer02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehbeer02 thumbnail

How can upload chapter 2 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He jumped to conclusions pretty fast. He was out of line.

Mehbeer02 thumbnail

How to add chapter two over here.

sufani3 thumbnail

Yes, I also want to read chapter 2, and not on some other site or page but here only.

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, I’m so glad to find a DMG FF on the FanFictions Forum after like eons! This place used to be filled with those until a couple of years ago. I noticed you have been trying to post Chapter 2. All you have to do is post subsequent chapters as Comments in the Comment box. Just copy/paste or upload a Word document exactly the same way you posted Chapter 1. For Chapter one, you created a new post but for all the other chapters, you can just post as a comment. If you want for ease of the readers, you can make an Index in one of the comments so that people will be able to find page numbers of all the chapters in one place as the thread continues. Hope this helps and I’m really looking forward to reading more from you. Know that an excited DMG fan is waiting to know what and how will Armaan come to the realization that he’s hurting Shilpa for no fault of hers! 
Cheers!

Mehbeer02 thumbnail

Yes thank you ! Now I have posted a fanfiction separately It hurts. I am technologically weaker.

Mehbeer02 thumbnail

Check its hurts on my fanfiction page.

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehbeer02

Yes thank you ! Now I have posted a fanfiction separately It hurts. I am technologically weaker.

Hey, I’m glad you are continuing this FF! No worries, you are new to IF but you will catch up fast. Have you posted new chapters on the Fanfiction Forum or somewhere else? I’d like to read them all, haha.

Mehbeer02 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes You can check under Arsh tag