Just wow!! Major Nostalgia

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good day, guys!

Oh my goodness! Tonight's Kriya sequence is intense; they're arguing, but man!! With their acting and expressions, Arhaan and Pooja have made the scene so intense that I had a major nostalgia to the initial episodes of season one, when Krishna and Pratigya were pitted against each other.

The entire scene was intense but this bit really got me where Krishna is enraged, he has a firm grip on Pratigya's arms and is looking her in the eyes, his eyes raging and threatening, and says, 'you will not listen to me, your husband,' eliciting absolute disbelief in Pratigya's eyes, who keeps his gaze and says, 'so what are you going to do, hit me?' 'Do you want to force me?' The way Krishna's eyes change the moment she says that, as if someone had just turned off a blazing stove. He immediately leaves her arms, looks away from her face, and walks off with a sad-shocked expression,. Pratigya sheds a tear, her pain clear in her eyes!!

Wow, ARJA!! 👏👏👏👏

Brilliant acting. Be it an intense or romantic scenes, their chemistry is on another level!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah that scene was intense. I felt for Kriya especially for Krishna. He has to force pratigya against his will. 

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah that scene was intense. I felt for Kriya especially for Krishna. He has to force pratigya against his will. 

True!! Krishna is ❤️