Multi Author Fan Fiction - Anokhi chp 2 pg4 20/04

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi All,

This is the first part for the multi-author fan fiction. For the simplicity sake, all characters are present as in the show. I am starting this after Anokhi’s admission is done at SIAC with the drama that was shown or without (feel free to use your imagination when a new author picks up the next chapter).

Starting point of this story is Anokhi’s way of survival in Chandigarh. She is not living with her sister Babli since it is too far from college but instead living as a PG in a house owned by an elderly widow named Mrs.Chadda. This lady is a bit grumpy, strict and a bit money minded but otherwise not a bad person. She has strict rules that Anokhi will have to follow if she wants to live there. Future chapters’ authors could easily switch the location to some other place with a line or two to show how the change was initiated.

Prologue:Anokhi ……. True to the word!!

Bell rang and it was the last lecture for the day. Anokhi picked up all her things and rushed towards the door. Reema and Maya wanted to go to a movie that evening and wanted to ask if Anokhi was interested in tagging along with them. So Reema shouted “Anokhi, ruk”. Anokhi stopped but was looking impatient. “Kya baat hai Reema, jaldi bol, mere paas time nahin hain.”

At that exact moment, Shaurya Saberwal who had finished answering some student’s question picked up his books and started walking towards the door.

“Hum log movie dekhne ja rahe hain, chalogi?” Reema asked.

“Nahin yaar, mujhe kaam pe jaana hai, aaj nahin hopayega.” Anokhi replied.

“Aaj to Friday hai, aaj kaunsa kaam hai? tum to weekends pe padhati ho” Reema asked shaking her head. She felt bad for this girl. Anokhi had to take care of her expenses all by herself. Any parent would be so proud of this girl, but not her father unfortunately. She felt sad for Anokhi and proud of her at the same time when she remembered Anokhi’s busy schedule.

Anokhi was a survivor, she had many talents, and she was not afraid of hard work ever. Reema sometimes wondered if this girl slept more than4 hours any day. Anokhi tutored 10th and 12th students in a tutorial every weekend. She took care of accounting for a nice sized saree shop owner every day for an hour or so. All due to networking of Mrs. Chadda. That lady was scary but she helped Anokhi in such matters.

“Are nahin yaar, woh jo Mrs.Chadda hai na, unke connection se ek aur accounting ka kaam mila hai. I have to migrate all the books to computer and show them how to use it. Ab ghar jaake thodi der baad udhar jaongi aur setup shuru karoongi. Aur kal aur parson mein thoda thoda karke khatam karna hai.” Anokhi muttered and pulled out her phone to look at the text message to see the address of her destination.

Shaurya heard this and was surprised how normal this girl looked when she had so much to do compared to other students of his college. Most of them came from upper middle class or well to do families. Forget about others, his own two cousins didn’t lift a stick at home and didn’t study very well either.  “God knows what they do with all their time” he thought. He got curious to know more and kind of lingered pretending to look at something on his phone. He was very intrigued by this girl after taking her interview before giving admission. He definitely hadn’t met someone who could answer all the questions he had asked and thought  “Is ladki mein kuch toh khaas baat hai”.

“Lekin kal toh tumhe tutorial ka kaam bhi karna hai” Reema said with concern.

“Haan, lekin poora din thodi na padhati hun mein?  Udhar ka to 1 baje khatam hojata hai. If I spend 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday, I should be able to finish the whole accounting migration. Itna accha paisa mil raha hain ki mere do maheene thak ka saara kharcha nikal jayega, to isliye.” Anokhi said trying to put her phoneback in her bag.

“Maine socha tha ki mein tumhare saath padhayi karne aaongiiss weekend ko. Monday ko to test haina?” Reema was getting worried about herown test. Anokhi explained lot of complex topics in such a simple way, Reema could understand very well and she kind of leaned on Anokhi for help on  few topics.

“Han theek hai na, kal aur parson hum face time pe padhayi karlete hain after I get back. Theek hai? Don’t worry, maine to poora tayyari kar li hai. I will help you. Ab mujhe bhaag na hai, enjoy the movies, bye.” Anokhi ran.

Even though Shaurya was against women working and being career oriented, for a second he thought, if there is no one to support a woman, what is she suppose to do? “Food for thought” he thought and walked towards his office, somehow Anokhi had become an enigma to him. 

He thought “Patha nahi kya sochkeiska naam Anokhi rakhdiya iske parents ne, perfect naam de diya hai”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spin away the way you want the next chapter.

Chap1  

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ubhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz upload next part soon please plz plz Plz update soon 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow

Great concept

But who's gonna update next

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Amazing 

I loved the concept ❤️

Good luck to writer,  who’s uploading next part 

Multi Author FF is really cool concept ✨

Kudos to all participants 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice concept!! Looking fwd to next part. 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...very enterprising Anokhi...love it💖

Champa2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Wow...very enterprising Anokhi...love it💖

I am a big feminist, so tend to make my characters super independent. 😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

I would like to take the next chapter up, if that’s okay, as 24 hours have passed. What’s the time frame for submission?

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I would like to take the next chapter up, if that’s okay, as 24 hours have passed. What’s the time frame for submission?

24hrs... you need to submit it by tomorrow or latest by 16th noon 

Champa2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Go for it. Thank you.