Poll

Which movie do you love more ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

These two movies released back to back for SRK at the end of 1993 and it was a double celebration for him πŸ˜ƒ 

25YearsOfBaazigar: The many firsts of the Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Shilpa  Shetty Kundra-starrer

Baazigar -srk | Shahrukh khan, Shahrukh khan family, Shah rukh khan quotes

Not Shah Rukh Khan but THIS actor was the first choice for 'Darr' and he  'regrets not signing the film' | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

DARR (1993) SUPERHIT | Shah rukh khan movies, Shahrukh khan, Bollywood  music videos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Too many plot holes in Baazigar. I couldn't focus because I get thinking why? how? what the--!

For all its cheesiness, Darr was a much more hammered out story.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Too many plot holes in Baazigar. I couldn't focus because I get thinking why? how? what the--!

For all its cheesiness, Darr was a much more hammered out story.

Agreed. And you just know the moment people walked out from the theatre, their sympathies were with Rahul. And that's how it was game over for poor Sunny's heroic character.

I still liked Baazigar though, despite the over-the-top cheese factor because the ridiculous plot is very energetic and fast-moving so never a dull moment!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haven’t watched Darr yet 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

While both films have some unnecessary scenes/situations/songs/diversions, I loved Bazigar more solely because it was a better executed film and it got me invested from the get go. πŸ‘πŸΌAn out and out thriller.smiley32

I also think Kajol/Shilpa in their short roles in Baazigar were better than Juhi from Darr.

Darr seriously gloried stalking & psychopathy (at least to me). I mean some Indian men certainly took "Tu Han Kar Ya Na Kar, Tu Hai Meri Kiran" way too seriously. Though SRK's acting was top-notch in Darr and he deserved all the acclaim.

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Baazigar but like darr's songs more

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

both movies were good and time pass with good songs

πŸ‘πŸΌ

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't really like the idea of seeking revenge through his rival's daughters in Baazigar. I know that Shahrukh's character wanted to hit on the father's soft spot but I would have appreciated a more direct approach for the revenge. Seema didn't have to die.

So, I'll go with Darr. Poor Sunny was so mad πŸ˜† Hero logo ko dikha hi nahi. 

Shahrukh played both the characters well but just for the storyline, I've picked Darr.

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Darr 

For showing what stalking actually is in reality. A horrifying experience for the one stalked and her family. 

For showing that stalker is a bad person and he should never get the heroine.

From ages till now Stalkers have been romanticised and they get the girl (recently toilet ek Prem Katha) so for once this story made sense 

The other one was Anjaam but that went bonkers after interval. 

Baazigar had plot holes but it would have been better of instead of getting killed he gets jailed after a court trial where Kajol does not sympathise with him, just like Juhi doesn't sympathise with Rahul in Darr. 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

both were awesome so i am participating in the poll