~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#16~ O Ghar Aaja Pardesi K Teri Meri Ek Jindri - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Tannu tu ne suna woh teacher banke kothe pe jayega to teach girls there  What a progressive track yaar.... I am soooooo happy for my babies πŸ˜ƒ I know padhai k ilawa sab kuch hoga like in barrister babu πŸ˜† Still I am satisfied with this idea πŸ˜³

Atleast VashMay will meet and get together again and then find Kabir and move to England and resettle and live peacefully away from the AmVeer drama πŸ˜†

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Famous in a positive sense coz she posts about the fav couple and their dynamics with the villians πŸ˜†

Mere tweet ko ek RT tak naseeb nai hota aur iski chaandi ho gayi do dino mein isliye hasse aa gayi!

I dont comment coz I dont watch na, mostly dont know what to say, I read, like and leave πŸ˜†

Aacha aacha.... πŸ˜† Mujhe ush show ka update serf Mahi (From barrister babu forum) k tweets se milta hai... Nowadays that show seems very famous on twitter. Slow and steady wins the race πŸ˜³ even if there is no race still being slow and steady is good. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Atleast VashMay will meet and get together again and then find Kabir and move to England and resettle and live peacefully away from the AmVeer drama πŸ˜†

Aaaahaaan Tannu k headcanons  That Mohan chacha is πŸ€¬ Kabir nehi dega re itne aasani se... Last mein Veer hi kaam ayega. Tabhi Veer itna meherbaan hai Noor pe πŸ˜† 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Aacha aacha.... πŸ˜† Mujhe ush show ka update serf Mahi (From barrister babu forum) k tweets se milta hai... Nowadays that show seems very famous on twitter. Slow and steady wins the race πŸ˜³ even if there is no race still being slow and steady is good. 

Yeah. Only two shows I watch nowadays ~ Kaatelal and Sons and occasionally MHRW πŸ˜Š

Super duper depressed after the episode today, so I wrote a drabble for my heartbreak πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221945

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Aaaahaaan Tannu k headcanons  That Mohan chacha is πŸ€¬ Kabir nehi dega re itne aasani se... Last mein Veer hi kaam ayega. Tabhi Veer itna meherbaan hai Noor pe πŸ˜† 

Let them take Veer's help for Kabir and the visa. But they should move asap once the family reunites and not look back as this messed up tale again! 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yeah. Only two shows I watch nowadays ~ Kaatelal and Sons and occasionally MHRW πŸ˜Š

Super duper depressed after the episode today, so I wrote a drabble for my heartbreak πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221945

Kuch Ghar se nikal dene wala case tha na? Tweets dekha πŸ˜† You can watch KUDCA... Episodes are not bad after VashmAy re entry... Veer as individual quite entertaining πŸ€£ But yeah his family is typical so is his story... 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Let them take Veer's help for Kabir and the visa. But they should move asap once the family reunites and not look back as this messed up tale again! 

Yeh na hoga VashmAy se πŸ˜­ Vashma and Uday both are very much worried for Amru and Veer every time apna problem lekar muh uthake Vashma k pass Chala Aata Hai πŸ€ͺ  

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Kuch Ghar se nikal dene wala case tha na? Tweets dekha πŸ˜† You can watch KUDCA... Episodes are not bad after VashmAy re entry... Veer as individual quite entertaining πŸ€£ But yeah his family is typical so is his story... 

I still love my RR though, even if he breaks my heart πŸ˜­

Main na chhodungi πŸ˜ˆ

Mehendi hai rachne wali thread no 5 discussion thread - Page 88 | Mehndi  Hai Rachne Wali

I'll watch the VashMay bits for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yeh na hoga VashmAy se πŸ˜­ Vashma and Uday both are very much worried for Amru and Veer every time apna problem lekar muh uthake Vashma k pass Chala Aata Hai πŸ€ͺ  

Wahi toh issue hai, bahut selfless hai πŸ₯Ί

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Next DT... 

Disclaimer : Ish se pehle ki tum log jootey chappal lekar chadh jaooo mujh pe DT title dekhke... πŸ˜† Kindly notice, the title is not a statement but a question mark πŸ˜‰ As you guys knows this is a very famous dialogue from the movie 'DEVDAS' that dialogue was a statement Ki "Tawaifoon Ki Takdeer Mein Shauhar Nehi Hote..." in return of which Chandramukhi told "Tawaifoon Ki Tho Takdeer Hi Nehi Hoti" πŸ’” For VashmAy I am taking creative liberty and modifying it into a question... "Tawaifoon Ki Takdeer Mein Shauhar... Nehi Hote?" Let them (VashmAy & SSP) answer it. πŸ˜³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5222031