Polo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like this show coz first time m watching a show with southindian touch.👍🏼 most of T.V. drama r   Punjabi, Gujrati, bangali, Rajasthani, etc culture.....but first time its Having Southindian accent. Which is cool😎 

Any way...m not getting one thing....Why Rao try to speak in Hindi?.... Y Pallvi n Rao cant speak in English? For better communication🤣...afterall both r not in a Hindi state...they r in Haidrabad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Polo_s

I like this show coz first time m watching a show with southindian touch.👍🏼 most of T.V. drama r   Punjabi, Gujrati, bangali, Rajasthani, etc culture.....but first time its Having Southindian accent. Which is cool😎 

Any way...m not getting one thing....Why Rao try to speak in Hindi?.... Y Pallvi n Rao cant speak in English? For better communication🤣...afterall both r not in a Hindi state...they r in Haidrabad.

I agree, the South Indian touch is super cool and fresh. We all are loving it. Also I feel somehow this show has broadened our perspective of southern india and I absolutely love shows which promote inclusivity that way especially in our country, with such diverse cultures.❤️

@bold: because this show has been made to cater the hindi speaking audience, as hindi has a wider reach. That’s the only reason. 😊 Same reason characters in Bengal/Rajasthan/Punjab/Gujarat/Haryana based shows speak hindi rather than the regional language.

Edited by Inese_20 - 3 years ago
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is refreshing to see new culture 

South indian culture is very unique 😊

That is one of the reason why i m watching the show ❤️

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago
PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I agree, the South Indian touch is super cool and fresh. We all are loving it. Also I feel somehow this show has broadened our perspective of southern india and I absolutely love shows which promote inclusivity that way especially in our country, with such diverse cultures.❤️

@bold: because this show has been made to cater the hindi speaking audience, as hindi has a wider reach. That’s the only reason. 😊 Same reason characters in Bengal/Rajasthan/Punjab/Gujarat/Haryana based shows speak hindi rather than the regional language.

I did a two week tour of South India December 2019 (my last trip anywhere before the pandemic 😔) and absolutely loved it!  Another reason why I love this program, alongside the leads, as it reminds me of my time there. 

For someone who is not from India and visits only yes it’s great to see variety of regions and cultures through these serials so as to understand the country better🙂. 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show is made for Star Plus Hindi channel...which is why they are speaking in Hindi. 

And thankfully I am glad the actors are not speaking in fake accents, which makes this show more real to watch.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I love the authenticity in this show 👏❤️

People speaking in their native tongues makes a HUGE difference 👍🏼 

It is in Hindi coz then the audience they can reach out to is larger compared to just in the regional languages, and it is telecasted on a Hindi channel. 

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Polo_s

well,its not about state in which they stay!! Its a show for audience and max of them understand hindi or their own mother tongue! Our maids also watch the serial but foes not understand English!! if rao and pallavi starts talking in English who will watch them except audiences who understand English!

By the way,they have been shown staying in Hyderabad but actual shooting location is maharashtra kolhapur...so according to ur logic they should speak marathi🤣🤣🤣🤣(jokes a part)

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

This show is made for Star Plus Hindi channel...which is why they are speaking in Hindi. 

And thankfully I am glad the actors are not speaking in fake accents, which makes this show more real to watch.

I agree with this completely 

I love how RR talks hindi with a slight Telugu accent 

In Hyderabad people do talk hindi 

It’s very different from Bombaiya or Northern Hindi 

It’s Hyderabadi - Urdu+Telugu type of Hindi 

And like you said the show is made for star plus hindi 

I personally love this about the show