Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my. this is sad. we all have to go one way or the other but somehow losing life to this Virus makes it tragic. May his soul RIP and may his family find some strength to deal with their loss. 

I remember he played Lord Indra, Arjun’s father, in BR Chopra MB. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Oh my. this is sad. we all have to go one way or the other but somehow losing life to this Virus makes it tragic. May his soul RIP and may his family find some strength to deal with their loss. 

I remember he played Lord Indra, Arjun’s father, in BR Chopra MB. 

vikram betal also he was there 😭

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He was struggling for groceries, medicine and basic needs during lockdown  and appealed for industry help”

So did anybody from the industry help him? 

Looks like old age was very tough on him but he still wanted to act and was longing to get back to acting

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BettyA1

He was struggling for groceries, medicine and basic needs during lockdown  and appealed for industry help”

So did anybody from the industry help him? 

Looks like old age was very tough on him but he still wanted to act and was longing to get back to acting

oh no 😞

Wish he got some help. 

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He has been living in an old age home. I remember visiting it but I don’t knew who he was . I was told by someone that he is a famous punjabi actor of earlier era. His wife and son have moved to USA and hi suffered a lot of financial losses . May he find peace now . The old age home did took care of him and all the others also . It was an overwhelming experience. All of them told us to keep visiting again and again as they felt happy to see us.