SSK2 official launch date and time

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally, Colors TV released the new promo of SSK2 by mentioning it's launch date and time. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNcAwQ0ARo7/?igshid=xdqrlwms1551

After seeing the promos of SSK2, it is clear that Dipika Kakar Ibrahim will be there in this show for sometime only. Probably till this year May or June. I am happy to see Dipika Kakar on TV after almost one year . All the best to her for this new show πŸ‘πŸΌ. New Simar is looking beautiful in the above promo. All the best to the whole team of SSK2 for their new journey with this show on TV πŸ‘πŸΌ.

P.S: I thought channel will give any prime timeslot for this show. But they gave 6:30pm timeslot for this show πŸ˜’. I guess may be after IPL, they will give any prime timeslot for this show. Let's see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Probably in IPL peak 9:30 Slot would be risky hence 6:30 Slot. I guess they should have given 7 Pm Slot and launched Udaariyan on 6:30Pm

Still the core target audience for show like SSK2 will be there in 6:30 so they can popularize this slot too if the drama part goes well.

In Rival 6:30 Star show Mehendi is there which is doing average at 1.1TRP so if SSK2 even gets around 1.1 or more it will be decent enough.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Really?πŸ˜†

You are going to watch?

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ha ha this show is back

This show holds special place in my heart

Not because of makki dayans n chudailsπŸ˜†

This show introduced me to hindi shows and india forum

I created if account only because of my love towards rosid ( avika n manish) 

I never forget those nibbi daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† actively participated in nibbi fan wars between rosid n premarπŸ˜†πŸ˜† of course never went into personal

My sis Used to write ffs making simar as grey character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We still laugh remembring our childish acts

As I dont like simar.. I used to dislike deepika too.. Becz of childishness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It took some yrs to come out of that.. And now I'm not even mixing professional n personal lives of actors

Instead I started watching serials just for time pass.. So no debates no fights.. Enjoying actors performances that's it

But still we can't forget our first love.. Like that I love rosid always. 

Wish they mention rosid at least once.. Just to make my fan heart happy as roli and rosim r important characters in ssk

I'm no where interested in ssk2.. Bt still I will follow updates heroine looking cute heard tanya is also there.. Interesting.  I kinda like her.. Have to see how this season works

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Really?πŸ˜†

You are going to watch?

Mostly I will watch this show on Voot till Dipika will be there. After that based on the story and new cast members acting, I will decide whether to continue or stop watching SSK2. 

Because of lockdown in Mumbai, only new cast members are shooting in Agra. Dipika and Jayati bhatiya madam are not shooting now. Let's see when will these two actors will continue their shooting again for SSK2. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Mostly I will watch this show on Voot till Dipika will be there. After that based on the story and new cast members acting, I will decide whether to continue or stop watching SSK2. 

Because of lockdown in Mumbai, only new cast members are shooting in Agra. Dipika and Jayati bhatiya madam are not shooting now. Let's see when will these two actors will continue their shooting again for SSK2. 

Is it still out on 26th or is there a change due to the lockdown?

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Is it still out on 26th or is there a change due to the lockdown?

SSK2 will be aired on 26th, April as planned by Channel before lockdown. Maybe they are having good amount of bank episodes of this show now. That's why they are launching their show even in this lockdown without having any second thoughts. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like Tanya.How did you start liking Tanya?

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Ha ha this show is back

This show holds special place in my heart

Not because of makki dayans n chudailsπŸ˜†

This show introduced me to hindi shows and india forum

I created if account only because of my love towards rosid ( avika n manish) 

I never forget those nibbi daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† actively participated in nibbi fan wars between rosid n premarπŸ˜†πŸ˜† of course never went into personal

My sis Used to write ffs making simar as grey character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We still laugh remembring our childish acts

As I dont like simar.. I used to dislike deepika too.. Becz of childishness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It took some yrs to come out of that.. And now I'm not even mixing professional n personal lives of actors

Instead I started watching serials just for time pass.. So no debates no fights.. Enjoying actors performances that's it

But still we can't forget our first love.. Like that I love rosid always. 

Wish they mention rosid at least once.. Just to make my fan heart happy as roli and rosim r important characters in ssk

I'm no where interested in ssk2.. Bt still I will follow updates heroine looking cute heard tanya is also there.. Interesting.  I kinda like her.. Have to see how this season works

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I like Tanya.How did you start liking Tanya?

I watched sns few episodes after leap yar.. Actually I didnt follow that serial fully but after gopi was arrested there was leap.. Her daughters meera n vidya. Entered.. They both looked good so watched nearly 10-15 episodes.. Later lost interest. But like tanya and also saw few. Of her dance videos with her sis.. They r beautiful