Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Yeh riddhima pagal hogayi hai..Khud dhokha de rahi hai aur vansh ko accuse karrahi haii ki wo usse dhoka de raha haii

and reason bhi kya kamaal ka diya..ek dun aryan ke takkar "I did not betray you, I called you to tell the entire truth" matlab dhoka dene ke baad batayegi..

and when he asked her to tell, she denied...Dhoka is not complete yet na.

Eye Rolling GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ikr 😆

Bohoth ajeeb hai 🤷‍♀️

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Nahi nahi..Aaj toh tt pe confusion hi confusion hoga

Party karein yaa Vansh-lolipop ke sasta flirting dekhke gussa karrein 😆

TT wale are going to go pagall

Wo Twitter wale log hai....wo Kuch bhi Kar sakte hai😂😂.....I bet Dono karenge....

Waise Kuch definitely praise karenge flirting scene agar Riddhu jealous hui hogi to....

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodh57

Dhokha is not dhokha until it is complete dhokha🤪🤣

That's perfection in riddhima's part..🤣..Dhoka de kar hi chodegii

Perfection GIFs | Tenor

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My favourite Kabir 

Humara ,riddhima ka bodyguard abhi bhi zinda hai 🤣

Itna torture ke baad bhi , Kabir ko riddhima baby chahiye 🤣

He was pleading riddhima to come to him 🤣

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Wowww itna long speech. The thing is Nephy we are all smart and reason in our minds should be valid. The thing is we all know makers as well. When they drag the suspense we know they have no clue what the suspense obviously they have not made up the reason. Now they have to reveal it because it is getting dragged to much. The problem is they don't have that reason they have not come up with something. So now as always they are rushing which means the reason will be something stupid. This is what always happen they start something and when it comes time for the big reveal they are lost. A + B = C 😆

Actually I was trying to do 2+2..but than I realize there is more 2..so it goes like 2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+........in short never ending 2s and I realized I need to stop becoz my brain was about to burst into chhote chhote pieces very much 2s are there,I don't even know how will they add up now...😆

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Why should Girls have the fun? Vansh ka man kiya hoga na Biwi ko jealous feel karane ko!

Vansh doing flirt, riansh never a normal couple.. cvs always touch the wrong nerve... If they try to show more Kiara and vansh it won't go well 🙄🙄..  riansh are more enough to flirt and jealous of each other no third party is needed... 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Sachi😳😳

Pakka dominating mood mein tha....🤭🤭

Yaar jaldi se duty hrs khatam ho....mereko episode dekhna hai...

Glimpse😆

https://twitter.com/Riansh07984071/status/1380521351937552388

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Only when it's about remorse of vansh this show becomes oh yes it's like this let accept it!😑 if ridhima kept to tie vansh sarey tt mai toh tsunami khadra ho jatai 😡 

Tauba tauba what are you saying.. He is the hot hero. How the cheater character less heroine do this to hero. Nah baba nah..

Tbh aisa kuch dikhate toh people would have started to pair him up with lollipop.. & Hai hai riddhima can't even imagine..

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Actually I was trying to do 2+2..but than I realize there is more 2..so it goes like 2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+........in short never ending 2s and I realized I need to stop becoz my brain was about to burst into chhote chhote pieces very much 2s are there,I don't even know how will they add up now...😆

Can't blame you never liked maths myself 😆

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

& You're expecting too much. Right now his insensitive behaviour is giving competition with ridz's weirdness. 

B- Morality & vansh doesn't come in a same sentence. His morality is died in that revenge track. Baki who cares about emotion so called mm mili hai so let's celebrate..

I can accept his revenge on ridhima with bitter mind but it's intolerable that he kept tied a pregnant lady alone  for few days in a single room. Its a very barbarous act. Till now I have seen many misbehavior from heroes sides towards heroines but no hero role I saw kept his pregnant wife tieing like this. Ok he did it but where was remorse to keep tieing like animal  not only  wife but also his would be kid.  He deserves a big punishment. 😠

Edited by ILTHBEB - 3 years ago